Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

Fatima ali

Mar 13, 2018
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I am new on this forum...i want to know about WES attestations as my degree and transcript already attested before by HEC and matric and inter by IBCC.i am from pakistan but ryt now in SAUDIA please tell me how can i get my sealed enevelops for WES and what docs do i need to send pakistan for photocopies attestations and envelops

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
I am new on this forum...i want to know about WES attestations as my degree and transcript already attested before by HEC and matric and inter by IBCC.i am from pakistan but ryt now in SAUDIA please tell me how can i get my sealed enevelops for WES and what docs do i need to send pakistan for photocopies attestations and envelops
Hi
http://hec.gov.pk/english/services/students/Degree Attestation System/Pages/Degree-Attestation.aspx

Please read through this,I hope it helps

Fatima ali

Mar 13, 2018
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Ok i got it...but what about matric and inter certificates ? Do i need to send my brother to ssc and hsc board to get the photocopies attested in a sealed envelope??? And for that what documents do he need to show

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
I was in Pakistan living at one address up till 2010 then I moved to Canada but kept coming back to pakistan every year for a few months each time up till 2016. I then moved back to pakistan in January 2018.

i submitted my PR application on March 5th. AOR on March 6th. When I submitted my application, my police certificate's time period was from 1-1-1995 till 1-1-2014.

Later on someone told me PCC should be as close to latest date as possible.

I now went and got another certificate from 1-1-1995 till today's date, 14-3-2018.

Since I submitted my application on 5th march and now I'm submitting PCC up till 14th March 2018, is this alright or is it going cause any issues?
So here is an addition to your previous post,you moved back permanently , Right?,In both scenarios you should have provided the PCC covering 18 DOB till last six month period,or last time you exited a country,far as i can understand your bet should be to raise a CSE,explain them your confusion regarding trips made every year and attach this new PCC.
wish you good luck

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Ok i got it...but what about matric and inter certificates ? Do i need to send my brother to ssc and hsc board to get the photocopies attested in a sealed envelope??? And for that what documents do he need to show
If you want to get your SSC and HSSC attested,but there is no need as it wont count toward points and its not needed for evaluation by WES or IQAS,but HEC needs it attested before they attest your degrees,and since your already have attested degrees from HEC,there is no need to get HSSC and SSC attested again,but IF you realy realy want to heres the procedure
send your bro to IBCC (if you live in Isb or rwp ) with authority letter and your CNIC copy-ies,color copies of your certificates,fill the form in for copy attestation,submit the form right in the bank right there,and they will attest it by 3-4 PM depending upon the time submitted,or next day.submit the fee again to seal the copies and take the receipt to back office.they will seal it there and then.

Fatima ali

Mar 13, 2018
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thy wil attest only one copy or four to five pieces? And do i need to send originals docs also for that.
Yeh i want all as my agent said to get all the matric inter n degre shud b attested by repective boards...

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Thy wil attest only one copy or four to five pieces? And do i need to send originals docs also for that.
Yeh i want all as my agent said to get all the matric inter n degre shud b attested by repective boards...
Edit: you said its already attested by IBCC,their stamps dont expire,so i guess you dont have to go to respective boards for attestation,just to IBCC and they will be able to recognize their stamp.

Fatima ali

Mar 13, 2018
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Yes my all docs are already attested by ibcc and hec.. now for photocopies attestation and sealed envelops i m confused...

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Yes my all docs are already attested by ibcc and hec.. now for photocopies attestation and sealed envelops i m confused...
You can proceed with both at the same time.HEC is now all online but if you are resident of ISB RWP or close by,they can issue you a token and on the date just send ur sibling with originals and color photocopies,they will attest it and get it sealed from back office,similar for IBCC.its requirement of IBCC to get sealed photocopies of FBISE for originals attetation first time,its requirement of HEC to get SSC and SSC attested to get higher degrees attested first time.

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
I have a question. On 27th feb, like everyone, My Background check started. and the Additional documents went to " additional documents not required". This was reiterated in the reply from cic to my email asking about my LVO. They said "We donot require any further information from you"
I want to know if this means that I have passed the CRS score evaluation thingi and only the law enforcement related background check is being done?
My AOR is 4th feb.

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Hello,

how much time does it take to get PPR email, after uploading Passport Bio Page.

got the request last Thursday and uploaded it right away, visa office is London

Thanks

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Hello,

how much time does it take to get PPR email, after uploading Passport Bio Page.

got the request last Thursday and uploaded it right away, visa office is London

Thanks
see if something changes tomorrow,but it can take longer,as i have seen one receiving the request and not receiving PPR for quite a while

Reactions: mcassim87

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
see if something changes tomorrow,but it can take longer,as i have seen one receiving the request and not receiving PPR for quite a while
Also I just noticed that my status changed from "We need additional documents to continue processing your application" to "The
additional documents you provided have been uploaded "

I think it was changed on Friday and somehow i missed it.

Last edited: