+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
I did moved to another city for studies but my address remained the same for all official correspondence as per CNIC. the address never changed on the CNIC the day i turned 18 till date..
You need once PCC from your permanent address. Just make sure that a period is not mentioned on the PCC. Usually PCC from permanent address states that this person is a permanent resident of this city and there is no crime against this name.

Reactions: sweetsalt

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Hi,
I am well within CRS score of 452 , After doing my MBA I have worked for my own company for past 8 year and we are doing general commodity trading...

Please suggest what NOC should I select, since I can prepare any documents as per their requirements from my own company ...

Further Do we need to provide TAX documents, I am still not a filler....
If you are an Employee,all you need is a reference letter with Salary and benefits mentioned on it,along with job duties,and (if available) salary slips and bank statement showing salary transfers.If you own the business,or self employed,there is hell lot of documentation you need to provide.
Here are all the NOC codes
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/find-national-occupation-code.html

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
I did moved to another city for studies but my address remained the same for all official correspondence as per CNIC. the address never changed on the CNIC the day i turned 18 till date..
I have seen some forum members submitted one PCC for Pakistan and got PPR,You will be declaring your education to CIC,and it will show a different city,If you are sharing that period with CIC,I would say its safe to get PCC of that City,otherwise,you can just submit one PCC of your Permanent/Present address.

sweetsalt

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
anyone saw any case where the case was rejected due to single PCC..

I myself saw cases where the PCC is not covering the entire duration from 18 years ..

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018

I myself saw cases where the PCC is not covering the entire duration from 18 years ..

This reason is notoriously famous for rejections,however this PCC reason has been debated times over by forum members,so there are mixed views,some say single PCC is enough,then some provided two PCCs,creating confusion for the case worker.Therefore,It is advised to get the PCC of out of city address,if it is easy to get,otherwise just mention in your LOE that you lived at that address for educational purpose and returned back to your city,additionally you can also provide the certificate of good conduct / Character certificate from your School/college/university.This is only a suggestion,When I was doing research I read conflicting views some say it's required some say its not,to make your life easy and to make your case worker's life easy,Its advisable to provide one.

isbyeg

Mar 26, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-03-2014
Nomination.....
28-01-2014
AOR Received.
17-04-2014
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
09-05-2014
Passport Req..
14-02-2015
LANDED..........
17-03-2015
do you have any contact no. for the person who can tell me total charges of matric n inter attestations?
You need to get your documents attested by HEC (Head Office or Regional Office) for WES or IQAS. Not sure about the charges, but you will only get attestation done for your degrees after Matric & FSc.

isbyeg

Mar 26, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-03-2014
Nomination.....
28-01-2014
AOR Received.
17-04-2014
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
09-05-2014
Passport Req..
14-02-2015
LANDED..........
17-03-2015

If you are filling out the form and telling them you were:

At address A (home address) until high school
Moved to another city for school (which is on your timeline) from end of your high school to end of your university then I would suggest that you get a PCC from both places. Dont take the chance of not providing it.

mpasha1983

Apr 9, 2018
Hello everyone. I'm trying to start an application for EE. I took my IELTS two years ago which will expire in November. I couldn't start the process earlier due to some personal issues and now I'm hurrying as fast as I can.
I need some help because I panic with applications.
I have a bachelor's and MBA from Pakistani business school + an MSc from UK. I am still unsure if I need to send my inter documents. Because I was hoping I wouldnt have to and it will save me time. Otherwise I will have to travel to another city to get this all done

isbyeg

Mar 26, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-03-2014
Nomination.....
28-01-2014
AOR Received.
17-04-2014
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
09-05-2014
Passport Req..
14-02-2015
LANDED..........
17-03-2015
Hello everyone. I'm trying to start an application for EE. I took my IELTS two years ago which will expire in November. I couldn't start the process earlier due to some personal issues and now I'm hurrying as fast as I can.
I need some help because I panic with applications.
I have a bachelor's and MBA from Pakistani business school + an MSc from UK. I am still unsure if I need to send my inter documents. Because I was hoping I wouldnt have to and it will save me time. Otherwise I will have to travel to another city to get this all done
Do you have assessment from IQAS or WES already? (That does not require Matric/FSc documents anyway)

mpasha1983

Apr 9, 2018
Do you have assessment from IQAS or WES already? (That does not require Matric/FSc documents anyway)

No I have to send it one of them. I was planning to send to WES because it has the least processing time as compared to the rest but WES is the only one which seems to list a requirement for inter documents.
I was hoping to find out if anyone here has gotten an equivalency from WES based on bachelors and Masters documents? In my case I have bachelors and Masters from Pakistan + MSc from UK

DonCarlione

Feb 18, 2018
Dear All,

I have sent documents to University of Toronto for assessment and just wanted to have an idea what should i expect. If any of you have received assessment report against following (or near to following) credentials please share.

1. 2 years Bachelor in psychology PU
2. 2 years Masters in Psychology PU
3. Bed and Med almost of 3 years from AOU.

I have sent documents for all four qualification from respective universities.

My concern is will I at-least get "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees."

Thanks a lot.
I have received the assessment;

two four year graduations. it took almost 2 1/2 months.