+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
hi guys, i have a question, i have applied for iqas and i am planning to opt for canada through express entry, i m also appearing for ilets in a few weeks. The only problem is my work experience, i work for a company called Axact and you know the stigma attached to it i h ave been working there for a year...do you think its going to affect my case as recently their has been some controversy related to canada regarding fake degrees. Though I am in a totally different department and have not yet seen any such activities going on....their is sth fishy going on there...do you think if i mention my work experience of working as senior brand executive..its going to affect my case.
Is that the only experience you have got to claim NOC / points on?
What is your CRS score currently? Since you are asking this question, I am assuming you don't have any other options.

To be honest, I don't think there is a problem with Axact experience, (as long as your degree is not issued by them :p :p).
Its a job like any other. If is genuine and you have documentation to prove it, I don't really think its going to be a problem. To be on the safe side, I'd suggest to provide / prepare (in case of ADR) as much documentation as you can furnish. But it should be okay.

Recently one of the biggest steel mills in Japan declared that they have been fudging their books for close to 12 years. It doesn't mean that the thousands of employee are somehow responsible. Some of them directly related to it probably are, but definitely not all.

Make your own judgment call on this. This is just my opinion based on common sense though.. Good luck.

Nov 3, 2017
Use this link to calculate your CRS if you haven't already: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

I did not find CCNP diploma in credentials list for IQAS: https://www.alberta.ca/documents/IQAS/pakistan-detailed-credential-templates.pdf

It's better to email them and ask about it.

Is yours Superior College Lahore? because that is listed here on IQAS : https://www.alberta.ca/documents/IQAS/pakistan-international-education-guide.pdf

So, you may send your docs to IQAS

I would advise preparing for IELTS and reappearing to improve score. CLB 9 can really boost your cRS/

Best of luck.
Thanks a lot there is one guy above your reply made a comment my university is blacklisted by Canadian ECA is it true if so where can i find this information

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Thanks a lot there is one guy above your reply made a comment my university is blacklisted by Canadian ECA is it true if so where can i find this information
I don't know where that came from. Your college is listed on IQAS website meaning it is not blacklisted and IQAS will accept and evaluate documents from there.

Good luck

awais174

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Dear members,
I have been recently asked to pay RPRF to proceed further on my application. This is what the letter says:

'This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
Before we can approve your application, we require payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable.
If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible'

my timeline is:
AOR: 21 May
Medical passed: 10th August
Current status: Background checks is in progess

Any idea how long will it take from now on?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Dear members,
I have been recently asked to pay RPRF to proceed further on my application. This is what the letter says:

'This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
Before we can approve your application, we require payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable.
If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible'

my timeline is:
AOR: 21 May
Medical passed: 10th August
Current status: Background checks is in progess

Any idea how long will it take from now on?
Your PPR is not far away. Usually RPRF is asked as a last step before issuing PPR. Best of Luck! By the way are you PNP or FSW?

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Hi Guys!

It's good to be here among some nice folks. I have a question; I am currently working at a company which I joined in Aug 2016 as a full time employee and I completed my MBA just now. Would the experience acquired during this period counted or not?

Need a helpful input on this as I'm relying on just the said experience for claiming crs points.

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
Hi Guys!

It's good to be here among some nice folks. I have a question; I am currently working at a company which I joined in Aug 2016 as a full time employee and I completed my MBA just now. Would the experience acquired during this period counted or not?

Need a helpful input on this as I'm relying on just the said experience for claiming crs points.
This is just my opinion, but I don't think it would be a problem. As long as you can document that you were working full time (i think CIC considers working more than 30hr/week as full time). you should be good to go.
Also is your MBA program evenings / part time? you can document that to clarify as well.. Though I don't really see the need.
good luck.

Reactions: Woqi114