pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Thanks once again Zeeshan! Also, what about how it says from May 2008 To - Date.

Is it ok that it says To- Date and not mentions the last time we were actual residents ( i.e. moved to Kuwait )

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
pakimom said:
Thanks once again Zeeshan! Also, what about how it says from May 2008 To - Date.

Is it ok that it says To- Date and not mentions the last time we were actual residents ( i.e. moved to Kuwait )
your pcc will covers as of the date, it was issued. Logic is you are Pakistani still and your all records should be clear the day, you applied.

I am non resident of Pakistan from 2009 hence my PCC covers all my records till the day I applied.

the day you moved to Kuwait, it will be covered by Kuwaiti police.

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Thanks once again!

umarjbajwa

Apr 25, 2017
Dear All,

I need guidance from you all. I have to submit my degrees for evaluation with WES Canada. I have done O levels and A levels and BSC from University of central punjab and MBA for Lahore school of economics.

I have attested equivalence certificates with me for O and A Levels. What else i need for HEC attestation?

Please guide me as i am stuck.

Thanks
Umar

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
umarjbajwa said:
Dear All,

I need guidance from you all. I have to submit my degrees for evaluation with WES Canada. I have done O levels and A levels and BSC from University of central punjab and MBA for Lahore school of economics.

I have attested equivalence certificates with me for O and A Levels. What else i need for HEC attestation?

Please guide me as i am stuck.

Thanks
Umar
your bachelor'ss and master's degree attestation which is mandatory for ECA. further, note that UCP is not listed in WES, Hence you need to go for alternatives which are IQAS and CES, university of Toronto.

IQAS is better and fast as CES may take upto 16 weeks.

umar32085

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Paper Application
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
24-07-2016
Passport Req..
22-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-01-2017
zeeshansial said:
they don't do verification until it seems obvious that some thing is different than what is shown.
Exactly!

drfaustus

Jan 27, 2010
Dear All,

My question is related to credential equivalence. My wife possesses 2 Masters degrees from Pakistan, a Bachelor degree and a Bachelor of Education (1 Year). Will she get points for Masters or Bachelors (Canadian equivalence) on the CRS tool?

Thanks and good luck.

DF

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
drfaustus said:
Dear All,

My question is related to credential equivalence. My wife possesses 2 Masters degrees from Pakistan, a Bachelor degree and a Bachelor of Education (1 Year). Will she get points for Masters or Bachelors (Canadian equivalence) on the CRS tool?

Thanks and good luck.

DF
It depends on ECA report. You have to apply for the ECA to find out If her Masters is Equal to Canadian Masters. Then you can claim points for Masters.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
drfaustus said:
Dear All,

Thanks and good luck.

DF
if you can provide further details, it would be easily to tell? duration of bachelor degree other of B.Ed and master degrees duration?
i assume, she should get master degree equivalency.

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
Hi Folks

Need your help regarding Pakistan PCC. Last evening I received PCC for my wife and myself. I applied through Karachi East District HQ that's located next to New Town Police Station. I have a confusion over how they've worded my wife's PCC.

My wife's residential address for last three years is my place, and before that she had been living at her parent's place. On the application form, we duly mentioned the addresses and durations of stay for both the current place of stay as well as the place of stay before that. However the police character certificate is worded as follows:

"This is to certify that [My Wife's Name] s/o w/o d/o [My Name] R/O [Current Address] has/ had been living / lived on this address from 05/02/2014 to date. During the above said period, there is nothing adverse against him/ her on the record of local police as reported by SHO [Local] Police Station. His/ Her photograph is affixed below. His her date of birth is xx-xx-xxxx."

This seems to assert only about the current period and nothing for her time at her previous address. Anyone else faced the same situation who's has lived at multiple addresses, and got a similarly worded PCC? Was it accepted by IRCC or they had to get another PCC for their previous addresses? For me, I've been living all my parent's so they've mentioned "from by birth [Sic]" which looks fine.

Would appreciate your advice on this. Thanks.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
madhouseontheshore said:
Hi Folks

Need your help regarding Pakistan PCC. Last evening I received PCC for my wife and myself. I applied through Karachi East District HQ that's located next to New Town Police Station. I have a confusion over how they've worded my wife's PCC.

My wife's residential address for last three years is my place, and before that she had been living at her parent's place. On the application form, we duly mentioned the addresses and durations of stay for both the current place of stay as well as the place of stay before that. However the police character certificate is worded as follows:

"This is to certify that [My Wife's Name] s/o w/o d/o [My Name] R/O [Current Address] has/ had been living / lived on this address from 05/02/2014 to date. During the above said period, there is nothing adverse against him/ her on the record of local police as reported by SHO [Local] Police Station. His/ Her photograph is affixed below. His her date of birth is xx-xx-xxxx."

This seems to assert only about the current period and nothing for her time at her previous address. Anyone else faced the same situation who's has lived at multiple addresses, and got a similarly worded PCC? Was it accepted by IRCC or they had to get another PCC for their previous addresses? For me, I've been living all my parent's so they've mentioned "from by birth [Sic]" which looks fine.

Would appreciate your advice on this. Thanks.
address doesn't matter if city is same.

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
zeeshansial said:
address doesn't matter if city is same.
Thanks for responding. Were you in a similar situation or did anyone else you know received a similarly worded PCC?

umar32085

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Paper Application
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
24-07-2016
Passport Req..
22-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-01-2017
drfaustus said:
Dear All,

Thanks and good luck.

DF
If she has completed 16 years of education till bachelors, and 18 years of education with Masters, then most probably she'll get the points equivalent to Masters in Canada. But, the actual credential assessment would obviously be done by the Canadian Credential Assessment Institutions.

umar32085

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Paper Application
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
24-07-2016
Passport Req..
22-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-01-2017
madhouseontheshore said:
Thanks for responding. Were you in a similar situation or did anyone else you know received a similarly worded PCC?
Well let me tell you my story.
I sent my application in Dec 2014 with a PCC from Rawalpindi. It was accepted by IRCC. Then, at the time of my interview at Abu Dhabi in July 2016, I submitted my PCC, issued from Lahore, by hand to the interviewer at Abu Dhabi. What I realized at that time was that, the only thing IRCC cares about is, whether you have any criminal record in your home country or not. I think it doesn't matter from which city/address you submit your PCC.

nadiakhalid2

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
zeeshansial said:
your bachelor'ss and master's degree attestation which is mandatory for ECA. further, note that UCP is not listed in WES, Hence you need to go for alternatives which are IQAS and CES, university of Toronto.

IQAS is better and fast as CES may take upto 16 weeks.
Hello Zeeshan, I have query regarding ECA from IQAS. I have recently done mphil. i have the transcript showing complete status of my mphil but degree will take almost three months. even urgent degree will take upto one month. can i send just my transcript to IQAS for evaluation or they dont consider transcript without degree?

thanks