PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
zee1234 said:
Hello All,

I recieved the ITA on April 19th and have applied for US PPC today. I hope it reaches back to me within the time limit. Has anyone applied recently, whats the timeline?

Also, should I get the Medicals done now or should I wait till I get the PPC from USA. Is there any time limit for that?
USA PCC will take upto 16 weeks. It's a long and hectic process. CIC accepts applications without US PCC but you have to attach the receipt that you have already applied. Once you got it, you can send them. It's is also mentioned you their website.

Regards,

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Dear Friends,

I have submitted my Application on the 20th of April. However, I've been going through sleepless nights since then....I'm really worried about the Pakistan PCC that I have sent in because of the stories that I'm reading up about PCC rejections on this forum after application.

BACKGROUND:
My hubby and I are currently both living and working in Kuwait and we got our Kuwait PCCs which I uploaded. My husband travels to Pakistan every month over the weekends or for short trips of maximum 4 days to meet his mother who is old and take care of her bills, payments, doctors appointments etc..
On his last trip (March 13th, 2017) He got us both our PCCs from Karachi which states that we stayed in our house in DHA Karachi from September 1988 to date. The 1988 date was to cover me from the time I turned 18. His dates were similar in order to cover his age from 18 onwards; however, that's incorrect as I married him when I was 25 and was staying with my parents in another area in Karachi. He was staying with his parents in another area as well. The PCC is dated 13th March, 2017 and he returned to Kuwait on 15th March, 2017 with the PCCs. I uploaded those PCCs in addition to the Kuwait ones.

Someone helped advise me from the Forum about this and told me to write details in my LOE. In my LOE I explained to the case officer that our District Police Officer refused to add additional addresses that we have stayed at since age 18 that the Officer informed us said that they will write the "official" residential address as given in our NADRA NIC ( in our case the DHA One) and they informed us that they only issue a PCC after they have verified from all Police stations in the Karachi City limits about an individual.

After reading about rejections on PCCs I want to know the following:

1. Are the PCCs going to be rejected because they were issued before he travelled back with them i.e. issued 13th March and he came back with them on 15th March? I understand that PCC should be dated after you left the country - But this will always be the case as he travels EVERY month and his next trip is scheduled at the end of April and as a family we will travel back to Pakistan for the Eid Holidays....so what is the solution for this kind of situation? Is the date of issuance supposed to be after you left the country to reside in another Country or is it after you even visit Home country for a short visit?

2. We last lived in Karachi in 2008 and I have given Kuwait work permits to show that we travelled to Kuwait on work Visa in 2008....should the PCC read from xx/200x up TODATE or should it read xx/200x up to MAY 2008 (date we left Pakistan to travel to Kuwait for work)

3. Do we HAVE to get PCCs covering all addresses and time periods from 18 onwards? or is my explanation good enough in the LOE?

4. If I do manage to get a PCC or several with different addresses how can I submit them - should I raise a CSE and can I attach them with that CSE? doe anyone have any experience of doing so?

Apologies for the long post but I'm hoping someone can help out as I don't want to get a rejection because of this PCC issue.

Thank you all very much.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
zee1234 said:
Thanks zeeshansial,

Do they send a recipet when the recieve the request?
yes they do always. there is a fee for pcc, attach that receipt. It would be enough.

zee1234

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Thank you .

One more question, I visit my parenst in UAE on a visit visa every summer and it is over 215 days in the past ten years. I go every year for three to four week.s WOuld I need a PCC for this as well?

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
zee1234 said:
Thank you .

One more question, I visit my parenst in UAE on a visit visa every summer and it is over 215 days in the past ten years. I go every year for three to four week.s WOuld I need a PCC for this as well?
no, you don't need pcc from UAE but you have to get it from every country where you stayed for 6 or more than 6 months.

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
I know my post is really long but can someone please help with advice on the matter.
Thank you

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
pakimom said:
I know my post is really long but can someone please help with advice on the matter.
Thank you
it's toooooo long madam.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
pakimom said:
Dear Friends,

I have submitted my Application on the 20th of April. However, I've been going through sleepless nights since then....I'm really worried about the Pakistan PCC that I have sent in because of the stories that I'm reading up about PCC rejections on this forum after application.

BACKGROUND:
My hubby and I are currently both living and working in Kuwait and we got our Kuwait PCCs which I uploaded. My husband travels to Pakistan every month over the weekends or for short trips of maximum 4 days to meet his mother who is old and take care of her bills, payments, doctors appointments etc..
On his last trip (March 13th, 2017) He got us both our PCCs from Karachi which states that we stayed in our house in DHA Karachi from September 1988 to date. The 1988 date was to cover me from the time I turned 18. His dates were similar in order to cover his age from 18 onwards; however, that's incorrect as I married him when I was 25 and was staying with my parents in another area in Karachi. He was staying with his parents in another area as well. The PCC is dated 13th March, 2017 and he returned to Kuwait on 15th March, 2017 with the PCCs. I uploaded those PCCs in addition to the Kuwait ones.

Someone helped advise me from the Forum about this and told me to write details in my LOE. In my LOE I explained to the case officer that our District Police Officer refused to add additional addresses that we have stayed at since age 18 that the Officer informed us said that they will write the "official" residential address as given in our NADRA NIC ( in our case the DHA One) and they informed us that they only issue a PCC after they have verified from all Police stations in the Karachi City limits about an individual.

After reading about rejections on PCCs I want to know the following:

1. Are the PCCs going to be rejected because they were issued before he travelled back with them i.e. issued 13th March and he came back with them on 15th March? I understand that PCC should be dated after you left the country - But this will always be the case as he travels EVERY month and his next trip is scheduled at the end of April and as a family we will travel back to Pakistan for the Eid Holidays....so what is the solution for this kind of situation? Is the date of issuance supposed to be after you left the country to reside in another Country or is it after you even visit Home country for a short visit?

2. We last lived in Karachi in 2008 and I have given Kuwait work permits to show that we travelled to Kuwait on work Visa in 2008....should the PCC read from xx/200x up TODATE or should it read xx/200x up to MAY 2008 (date we left Pakistan to travel to Kuwait for work)

3. Do we HAVE to get PCCs covering all addresses and time periods from 18 onwards? or is my explanation good enough in the LOE?

4. If I do manage to get a PCC or several with different addresses how can I submit them - should I raise a CSE and can I attach them with that CSE? doe anyone have any experience of doing so?

Apologies for the long post but I'm hoping someone can help out as I don't want to get a rejection because of this PCC issue.

Thank you all very much.
you need to get PCC from every city, if you lived there. if it's karachi from start date to till day, you need only one PCC. address doesn't matter as long as you are in same city.

i hope it answers most, if not all, of your query(ies)

Regards,

Nitewalker

Oct 2, 2014
Can anybody help me I am filling out my application post ITA. I am really confused about my spouse education details.

While EE I did not put spouse education details as I didn't need the points now I got ITA should I include the details in Education section of spouse with no to ECA or leave it out completely.

And one more thing should I include the education details in personal history section of spouse or no?? I am really confused any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards.

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Thank you Zeeshansial!

umar32085

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Paper Application
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
24-07-2016
Passport Req..
22-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-01-2017
shaami said:
Hello everyone, hope everyone is doing fine with their PR applications without any complications. A quick question for all the Pakistani applicants here.

How many of you got employment verification from CIC through different means like calls, physical visits, interviews and any other means possible?

Please share your experiences.

Thank you.
Hello Shami.
I filed my application in Dec 2014 (before Express Entry). Right Now, I'm in possession of my Immigrant Visa. During this period, I had an interview too at Abu Dhabi. But, I don't have clear information on employment verification. Many people say that they definitely do it. While some say otherwise. I contacted my former employer, and he confirmed that he didn't receive any phone call, email or any other means of verification. Regarding my current employer, I can't really have access with their HR Dept. so, I can't say anything on it.
This was my case scenario. It can vary from candidate to candidate.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
umar32085 said:
Hello Shami.
I filed my application in Dec 2014 (before Express Entry). Right Now, I'm in possession of my Immigrant Visa. During this period, I had an interview too at Abu Dhabi. But, I don't have clear information on employment verification. Many people say that they definitely do it. While some say otherwise. I contacted my former employer, and he confirmed that he didn't receive any phone call, email or any other means of verification. Regarding my current employer, I can't really have access with their HR Dept. so, I can't say anything on it.
This was my case scenario. It can vary from candidate to candidate.
they don't do verification until it seems obvious that some thing is different than what is shown.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Nitewalker said:
Can anybody help me I am filling out my application post ITA. I am really confused about my spouse education details.

While EE I did not put spouse education details as I didn't need the points now I got ITA should I include the details in Education section of spouse with no to ECA or leave it out completely. do mention her educational details even if you don't want to claim points

And one more thing should I include the education details in personal history section of spouse or no?? I am really confused any help will be greatly appreciated.if you are asking for 10 years history, yes you need to mention her education details and everything which she had done over the span of time.

Regards.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
pakimom said:
Thank you Zeeshansial!
hoped i answered your query.
further, i doesn't matter that he brought his PCC by himself. I did the same!