Med's Done....
Re Meds April '18
Passport Req..
May 2018
VISA ISSUED...
May 2018
UZA said:
In progress since march 17 .. yours ?
Last I had checked before the background change was March 27. And then I when checked it again was in mid-april and it reflected the change. SO it was anytime in between but I dont have an exact date. And since then there arent any further updates...

shah1989

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
After receiving documents for addition of my spouse to the PR application, IRCC replied promptly (6 days after submission) and asked to submit additional proofs:

Proof of communication before marriage (they mentioned Facebook, emails etc.)
Proof of wedding announcement and copies of wedding cards
Flight details and hotel reservations for our honeymoon trip

My question is that we had talked on facebook chat, but my wife's name is different from her full name on Passport. Will that be an issue? We have a good chat history and exchanged of pictures as well but her nick name on FB is different that what we have submitted in the application.

Secondly, what other proofs I can submit as proof of wedding announcement other than formal invitation cards. Should I sent few emails I sent to my office colleagues for wedding invitation and some whatsapp chat with friends for invitation. Would that suffice ? An y more ideas

Lastly, I need to certified translation of one community letter in Urdu. It is letter from community trust when dates of marriage were first announced. Where can I go for it in Karachi?

Thanks

RezJay

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
12-01-2017
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Re Meds April '18
Passport Req..
May 2018
VISA ISSUED...
May 2018
shah1989 said:
After receiving documents for addition of my spouse to the PR application, IRCC replied promptly (6 days after submission) and asked to submit additional proofs:

Proof of communication before marriage (they mentioned Facebook, emails etc.)
Proof of wedding announcement and copies of wedding cards
Flight details and hotel reservations for our honeymoon trip

My question is that we had talked on facebook chat, but my wife's name is different from her full name on Passport. Will that be an issue? We have a good chat history and exchanged of pictures as well but her nick name on FB is different that what we have submitted in the application.

Secondly, what other proofs I can submit as proof of wedding announcement other than formal invitation cards. Should I sent few emails I sent to my office colleagues for wedding invitation and some whatsapp chat with friends for invitation. Would that suffice ? An y more ideas

Lastly, I need to certified translation of one community letter in Urdu. It is letter from community trust when dates of marriage were first announced. Where can I go for it in Karachi?

Thanks

Those. And pictures! I am sure nothing is more concrete then Pakistani wedding photos!

kukreja.vijayk

Apr 21, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Apr-17
Hi Guys,

I recommend to have a Whats app group to discuss the issues being faced by Pakistani applicants at each stage of immigrant process. This would help all the members to easily understand and get the solution. I'm voluntarily available to make a group and run that up.

Please suggest, if this is okay. I know this is going to be full of msgs everytime but I think this is useful considering the importance of immigration.

shah1989

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
RezJay said:
Those. And pictures! I am sure nothing is more concrete then Pakistani wedding photos!
I have already submitted pictures of wedding and honeymoon along with other documents previously. Wedding pictures were quite self explanatory, but still they have asked for additional proof and documents.

I am not sure whether having a different name in FB chat, can be an issue or not. Additionally, how many pages of chat should I show. We have got like 200+ pages in chat box.

AFC339

Jul 26, 2015
The Robust said:
Salam everyone,

I hope you all are well, I have few questions

is there any Pakistani whats app group?

what is the procedure of getting PCC from Lahore as I am not in Pakistan

I am living in KSA what the procedure of getting PCC here? do I have to wait for ITA to this one or I can apply now ?

I recently applied for PCC in the Jeddah. Following is the procedure for getting PCC without waiting for ITA:

Step I: Go to Pakistani embassy/consulate and request them to issue you a letter which is addressed Police Station to issue you a letter.
Step II : Take this letter to the MOFA (Saudi) and get it attested.
Step III: Visit the Specific Police Station ( in Jeddah it is near to Islamic Development Bank Nuzla. They will take you finger prints and give you a date of 14 days later to collect the certificate

Procedure for getting Request Letter from Pakistani Embassy:

Through Reference
1) If you have reference inside you will get it quickly only by providing copies of Iqama and Passport. OR

Legal Process

1) Translate you Iqama and English
2) Make photocopies of the Passport, NICOP and Iqama
3) Print the page from the Canadian website that shows that PCC is required for the process.
4) Visit Pakistani embassy with all documents original+copies and get your passport and NICOP attested from the embassy (special window is there and they take about 20-60 minutes to attest them)
5 ) Now visit the special section that issues the request letter for PCC along with all the above documents.
6) They will give a form to fill and sign and the list of attachments.
7) After submitting they will give you letter most probably on the same day.

Documents required for PCC:

1) Passport Size pictures
2) Letter from Pakistani embassy (attested by MOFA)
3) Original Passport
4) Original Iqama

Thanks in advance

Best of luck

shakem

Apr 24, 2017
Hi,

A question about PCC... I got ITA on 1-March-2017, and plan to apply within a week.

before Apr2016 - i was living in karachi at Adress-1
Apr2016 to Oct2016 - I worked/lived in iran
Oct2016 to Dec2016 - I lived in karachi at Adress-1
Dec2016 to Apr2017 - I worked/lived in Iran
Apr2016 to Present - I am living in karachi at Adress-2

I have 1 PCC from Iran issued in April2017 (I got it 5 days before i came back to Karachi)
I have 1 PCC from Karachi Issued in April2017 mentioning Address-1 with duration from 18th birthday till Dec2016

My question:
Q-1: Do I need a Karachi PCC for Adress-2 also?
Q-2: Iran PCC is not issued AFTER i left the country; do i need a new one now that I'm out of Iran?

On CIC website, there are 2 info:
INFO-1:
//h ttp://ww w.cic.gc. ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro .asp
If you need a police certificate from a country or territory and:
are currently living there, or received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply.

INFO-2
//h ttp://ww w.cic.gc. ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete. asp
For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after last time the applicant lived in that country.

According to INFO-1, i'm fine for Iran & Pakistan... According to INFO-2, i should get another PCC from Iran after i left

Appreciate your consideration & feedback..

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
shakem said:
Hi,

A question about PCC... I got ITA on 1-March-2017, and plan to apply within a week.

before Apr2016 - i was living in karachi at Adress-1
Apr2016 to Oct2016 - I worked/lived in iran
Oct2016 to Dec2016 - I lived in karachi at Adress-1
Dec2016 to Apr2017 - I worked/lived in Iran
Apr2016 to Present - I am living in karachi at Adress-2

I have 1 PCC from Iran issued in April2017 (I got it 5 days before i came back to Karachi)
I have 1 PCC from Karachi Issued in April2017 mentioning Address-1 with duration from 18th birthday till Dec2016

My question:
Q-1: Do I need a Karachi PCC for Adress-2 also? {you do need a new PCC for address two}
Q-2: Iran PCC is not issued AFTER i left the country; do i need a new one now that I'm out of Iran?

On CIC website, there are 2 info:
INFO-1:
//h ttp://ww w.cic.gc. ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro .asp
If you need a police certificate from a country or territory and:
are currently living there, or received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply.

INFO-2
//h ttp://ww w.cic.gc. ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete. asp
For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after last time the applicant lived in that country.

According to INFO-1, i'm fine for Iran & Pakistan... According to INFO-2, i should get another PCC from Iran after i left {no you need PCC for the time, you were in Iran and not after that}

Appreciate your consideration & feedback..

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Malukushal said:
OK, great I can post now ;D

I have a query regarding proof of funds.

I got ITA on April 19 and preparing my documents for submitting application. The problem is I do not have 6 months bank statement for proof of funds. But my husband (who is in Canada and has PR) is going to arrange the required funds for me and prepare a gift deed. Is it OK if I just provide the gift deed and no bank statement for 6 months?

Please response!

Thanks
tell your husband to send those money into your account as gift deed and arrange the statement for cic which is mandatory. alternatively, if due to any reasons you don't want to show your statement, get your get deed in another account and send statement.

zee1234

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Hello All,

I recieved the ITA on April 19th and have applied for US PPC today. I hope it reaches back to me within the time limit. Has anyone applied recently, whats the timeline?

Also, should I get the Medicals done now or should I wait till I get the PPC from USA. Is there any time limit for that?

shakem

Apr 24, 2017
Dear Zeeshansial,

thanks for the feedback...

but if you see my Pk PCC issued in Apr17 covers till Dec16 (less than 6 months old) ... so I should be ok (as per CIC INFO-1 & INFO-2) without another Pk PCC for Address-2 covering April17 till date..

what do you think? thanks..

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
shakem said:
Dear Zeeshansial,

thanks for the feedback...

but if you see my Pk PCC issued in Apr17 covers till Dec16 (less than 6 months old) ... so I should be ok (as per CIC INFO-1 & INFO-2) without another Pk PCC for Address-2 covering April17 till date..

what do you think? thanks..
if your another address is from same city, it suffices the need but if its from another city you do need a new PCC