+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

mahhek

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My advise to everyone is that don't pay anything until they prove you guys something. I met a consultant and they were asking for 24000$. I didn't go for it. It sounds so fake. The best thing is try to improve your IELTS score. I have 427 points. WES evaluated my degree wrong. Now I am going to get it re-evaluated from CES as another university fellow of mine had similar experience. That will raise my points to 443. Still less than the dangerous 450.

insouciant

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got 390 points, i think it will take more than an year or so for the score to drop below that level.
Till then, all we can do is wait n just wait n hope for the best. ::) ::)

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
mahhek said:
My advise to everyone is that don't pay anything until they prove you guys something. I met a consultant and they were asking for 24000$. I didn't go for it. It sounds so fake. The best thing is try to improve your IELTS score. I have 427 points. WES evaluated my degree wrong. Now I am going to get it re-evaluated from CES as another university fellow of mine had similar experience. That will raise my points to 443. Still less than the dangerous 450.
True, there is no point to visit a consultant as everything and all the processes are very clear. So one should do the whole process by its own I guess...

Mahmednaeem

Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2015
So, for those who have scored 300 to 375 should wait for another 02 to 03 years??? Come-on It will not only defuse motivation but also loose points (age etc). To me, whenever I will be able to find some suitable consultant, will get "Open Work Permit / Job Offer". Right now, I have told one of Lahore Based consultant to arrange meeting with his "Success story" for which he arranged a LMIA cleared work permit. Once he arranged that, I will be able to take final decision.....

As far as other countries are concern (Immigration) Australia is the only country but that required 7 each band which I dont have (unfortunately) 8+7+7+6.5.

Lets hope for best possible opportunity through some-one or miracle with 360 CRS.....

nagrish

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mod2014 said:
Please Please let me know the consultants who are arranging "Open Work Permit / Offer Letter" (whcih can give me 600 points). If u want let me know on my private message. or my email is "hameed7575 @ yahoo.com"
This is illegal. The consultants can charge to do the paperwork for your application/work permit/job offer but they cannot guarantee that you will receive a positive response to any application. If they do...it is a scam. Some companies have 'open'/LMIA job offers (worth 600 points) and they may offer you this job but again it is illegal for a consultant to promise this job to you. Only the employer can decide after interview who will get the job.

kami11

Sep 14, 2015
I am going to apply for Federal Skilled worker under express entry from Pakistan. I have a degree of Bachelor of Computer Science and Information technology (16 year education). I worked as a Software Developer in a firm for just 6 months. Later I changed my occupation and joined a University as an Assistant Registrar(Statistical Officer)/Administrative Officer. Now I have 4 years experience in this occupation but the problem is that my education is not related to my work experience so will I loose points of my 4 years experience? My occupation is in the NOC list provided by CIC. Please guide me will I loose my points for my 4 years experience due to irrelevant experience of my education. Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Iqbalmu

Sep 19, 2015
Salam Guys,

can anyone help me regarding the diploma attestation, where i send and what is the procedure,
I have 3 years diploma in Civil Engineering.

I am an expact in Qatar and i am applying from here, for a month i am going to pakistan and in this duration i want to send me diploma for assessment.

any help will be appreciate.

Thanks

Muhammad Waqas Iqbal

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
The best option for some one who does not make enough points is to start exploring all PNP programs.

There are 10 provinces in Canada and many of them offer nomination programs (which gets a person 600 additional points).

Some provinces do offer nominations to people who haven't worked in the province at all and are remote. E.g. saskachewan has done so recently. Previously Nova scotia was running such a program. Generally provinces which are remote / cold / have less population do have such programs.

Paying consultant for work permit / LMIA is ridiculous and has no genuine grounds of success. At best they would get you through some illegal means which would still cause problems here.

LMIA's these days are with much more scrutiny. Even the very genuine cases where employers directly reach out to people internationally and try to bring them over - because they have specialized skills / experience not found in Canada, still take a lot of tough processing and time to materialize.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
nickarter84 said:
Hi Guys,

I am just starting this thread to make all the friends together for Express Entry.

In order to discuss the problems,

and queries for filling the Express Entry Online Application.

Share your thoughts.

Best of Luck!!

447 and waiting ...

babarsaeed02263

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
AA All,

I need your help as i see many among you have received ITA, Congrats to those.

I have recently obtained ECA from ICAS stating 4 years bachelor as highest degree.

When i go to Come to Canada tool for determining my eligibility step by step it moves on, and asks for family members and funds, (there i mentioned 5 and funds 15000 CAD).

It says Ineligible : what could be the reason as i'm applying alone without spouse and kids that's why i mentioned less funds.?

Further i need to ask when we fill out education part of EE profile how we mention our education there. step by step like FSC & Then BSc or just one the higher one? and what duration we should mention 2 years and 4 years or direct 16 years.?

Hope to see the reply soon.

shahraza87

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Please anyone help me here I am a bit confuse about the new EE system they've launched.
My details are as follows. Please can anybody assess my credentials.

Education: BS Textile Technology (4 Years Degree) from Indus University, Karachi completed in Dec 2008. (not yet send for assessment to ECA)

Experience: 1 year in Textile and 3 years in Marketing and sales.

Ielts: not given yet just assume CLB 7 here.

Adaptability: have a sister in Canada and also a Canadian.

My Spouse credentials:

Education: MSc Mathematics from Karachi University in Dec 2012

Ielts: not given yet.

I have one boy he is 1.5 years old.

Please can any body assess me am I eligible for EE or not and how much points do I get.

Thanks

Farhanzahid

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
usman_14pk said:
True, there is no point to visit a consultant as everything and all the processes are very clear. So one should do the whole process by its own I guess...
Can u guide me as i have to apply.my number is 03454001221 please add me in whats app

sohnayshah

Mar 31, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
18-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-11-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Passport Req..
06-06-2016
LANDED..........
20-07-2016
Please add my number in whatsaap group +1 646 838 4686 as, I applied in EE.
Regards,
The Robust said:
HI all ,
I have created a whats app group any one interested please give your number