01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
sohnayshah said:
Please add my number in whatsaap group +1 646 838 4686 as, I applied in EE.
Regards,
Hi All,

I want to be part of this group as-well.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
I started this thread may be a year ago,

good to see this alive again.

All friends, please share your timeline here, in order to keep in touch together.

My Timeline is:

EE Profile Submission: 06-01-2015
SINP Application Submitted: 10-06-2015
SINP Nomination: 16-09-2015
ITA Received: 18-09-2015
CIC Application Submitted: 08-10-2015
AOR Recieved: 08-10-2015

Thank you

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
sameer_mobin said:
Hi All,

I want to be part of this group as-well.
most welcome friend

Good Luck

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
nickarter84 said:
most welcome friend

Good Luck
Thanks Nick.

I have recetly submit EOI for Prince Edward Island Express Entry. Lets see what future holds for me.

Any idea, if it is a good place to immigrate? in case theluck strikes and I get PNP from there.?

Regards,
Sameer

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
sameer_mobin said:
Thanks Nick.

I have recetly submit EOI for Prince Edward Island Express Entry. Lets see what future holds for me.

Any idea, if it is a good place to immigrate? in case theluck strikes and I get PNP from there.?

Regards,
Sameer
I really dont have any idea about PEI. However, I had applied for provincial nomination of PEI in MAY-2015

Then in July, they sent me PEI job opportunities list and asked me to choose desired job and apply.

I applied for 3 jobs, until now I haven't receive anything from them.

Good Luck for your Application

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
sameer_mobin said:
Thanks Nick.

Regards,
Sameer
If you are looking for Provincial Nominations without job offers.

then you can try Nova Scotia & Saskatchewan, as these provinces have bright chances.

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
nickarter84 said:
If you are looking for Provincial Nominations without job offers.

then you can try Nova Scotia & Saskatchewan, as these provinces have bright chances.
Thanks Nick. :)

I will check their websites :)

By the way, what was your CRS? and what do you predict from your experience? I have CRS 440.In your opinion how long before the CRS Draw can come to 440? :)

Just a general question :). I know you're not a govt represntative on draws :D

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
sameer_mobin said:

By the way, what was your CRS? and what do you predict from your experience? I have CRS 440.In your opinion how long before the CRS Draw can come to 440? :)

My CRS was 357 before getting Nomination

After nomination its 957

According to the draws, its impossible to say anything as I found CIC unpredictable.
I hope and pray that score fall down below 350 but if we talk about reality then its highly unlikely that score would come below 450 (atleast before march 2016)

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
sameer_mobin said:

Well 440 is not bad because u can improve this score by IELTS
spouse education and her ielts etc

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
usman_14pk said:
It's 448.
Waiting and waiting...
Omg, it was a narrow escape :eek:

They took 450 on 18th September's Draw

Anyways, Good Luck Man!

seemalz

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2015
AOR Received.
10-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-10-2015
465 CEC

Submitted the application recently.

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
I have PEI nomination and I have submitted my passport to Canada High Commission Today. Best of luck to all of you

muzammil90

Oct 26, 2015
Hi guys, I was wondering that if any of you can kind of guide me through. I want to apply for the Express Entry and I read all the instructions of the website but again wanted to clarify in regards to some confusions that I had. So first of all I have done my BBA (4 years) in Pakistan, and have worked for more than a year almost at a insurance company and the NOC code for that is 1313, I will give my IELTS soon, and I need to get my education documents attested/verified. So my concern is, about the letter of employment offer from Canada which weighs a hefty 600 points (is it mandatory or we can apply without it), what are some of the steps I need to follow if I am applying from scratch since the CIC website is a little confusing. It says like you need to do IELTS and then after submit your education documents and then again under a separate column it says submit IELTS (again doesn't make sense), after that the WES verification (can we get it done from HEC Pakistan or no?). Is 1 year work experience good as I have graduated just last year? If I can get a step by step from any of you guys it'll be great.

Thanks,
Muzammil

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
muzammil90 said:
Hi guys, I was wondering that if any of you can kind of guide me through. I want to apply for the Express Entry and I read all the instructions of the website but again wanted to clarify in regards to some confusions that I had. So first of all I have done my BBA (4 years) in Pakistan, and have worked for more than a year almost at a insurance company and the NOC code for that is 1313, I will give my IELTS soon, and I need to get my education documents attested/verified. So my concern is, about the letter of employment offer from Canada which weighs a hefty 600 points (is it mandatory or we can apply without it), what are some of the steps I need to follow if I am applying from scratch since the CIC website is a little confusing. It says like you need to do IELTS and then after submit your education documents and then again under a separate column it says submit IELTS (again doesn't make sense), after that the WES verification (can we get it done from HEC Pakistan or no?). Is 1 year work experience good as I have graduated just last year? If I can get a step by step from any of you guys it'll be great.

Thanks,
Muzammil
Some of your answers

a) The 600 points are from an LMIA based job offer or from Provincial Nomination. The job offer is extremely rare even if you are inside Canada because the employer has to prove they need a skill which this person has which is not found in Canada. It is not mandatory and current draws cut off score hangs between 450 and 480. If you are young, educated and experienced with good language scores, you might be able to meet it.

b) You can only get WES or equivalent from 2 or so institutes in Canada. It is equivalence of your education for Canada so HEC has no such authority nor is accepted by Immigration Canada, although it is part of process to get degrees attested by HEC and send them to the WES or equivalent authority in Canada.

c) The process is that you get all of these docs ready and have received IELTS score and WES accreditation before you can do any thing. Then you create a log in in my cic and create profile. Once you enter all of your details and submit profile, you get a score according to CRS rules. If that score is good enough, you would get an invite in the next CIC round of invitations provided you meet the criteria of one of the PR programs e.g. FSW or PNP for some one sitting outside Canada. Then you can submit a full PR application. You will remain in pool and keep waiting until there is a draw which invites you to submit application.