+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Dear all, I am married and want to apply without family because without my family profile,my CSR is 445 and when i add my family information,then it become 430 i guess and i want to apply alone and then will apply for my family if i get ITA Any advice? Thank you friends
You will need to provide compelling reasons as to why your family is not accompanying you.

ibtee

Aug 26, 2018
Calgary
Dear all, I am married and want to apply without family because without my family profile,my CSR is 445 and when i add my family information,then it become 430 i guess and i want to apply alone and then will apply for my family if i get ITA Any advice? Thank you friends
If you're not losing points in near future, try to get more points by letting your spouse take CLB 9 in IELTS and getting her ECA done, this way you may even cross 445. However, final decision is up to you. For myself, I can get 441 without spouse but I'm not going to do that as I want my family with me from first day. Even if I lose points (at 438 presently), I'll be patient and wait till she can contribute more points. People say that it takes up to one year once in Canada to get family sponsorship done.

ibtee

Aug 26, 2018
Calgary
What can be the reason in this regard?
Any idea?
Anyone f
Sorry man. I don't know much about this. However, in that position, I would probably not wanna risk my application by doing something that can be considered misrepresentation by CIC and additionally, I would personally feel dishonest about claiming points this way but that's just me.

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Basically the agreement at health department through which pharmacy use pharmacist licence declares pharmacist as monthly employee of pharmacy owner. But it is just paperwork actually. So I am asking do su
Okay so now that I read it again, since your wife actually didn't work there at all, and it's only just papers, that would in essence be fake experience letter because she wouldn't have performed those duties ever. And obviously I can't recommend that

Reactions: cactus478 and ibtee

irfanis

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Sorry man. I don't know much about this. However, in that position, I would probably not wanna risk my application by doing something that can be considered misrepresentation by CIC and additionally, I would personally feel dishonest about claiming points this way but that's just me.
Yes bro you are right and provide the right info but just if without family it can be an option

Reactions: ibtee

irfanis

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Dear All,
Any clear answer to my query plz
My CRS is around 390
1st of all i need information can i pr9cess without consultant support?
Second, If i create express entry profile, then do i need to create profile.for PNP program?
Is there any extra charges if applying for PNP?
What are simple steps for PNP?
I am.Cyber Security Engineer and good exp as well in my area

waterlooengineer

Mar 13, 2018
Dear All,
Any clear answer to my query plz
My CRS is around 390
1st of all i need information can i pr9cess without consultant support?
Second, If i create express entry profile, then do i need to create profile.for PNP program?
Is there any extra charges if applying for PNP?
What are simple steps for PNP?
I am.Cyber Security Engineer and good exp as well in my area
If you are an IT guy, dont go for a consultant, just do your own research on the internet.
CRS of 390 is not a good score right now. Try to max out your IELTS score.
Once you create your express entry profile, if a province is interested in your NOC, they will send you a letter to invite. Every province has their own sets of demands and requirements for PNP.
PNP fee is separate (CAD $1500). Once you successfully apply for PNP and your application gets approved, you are awarded points. 600 points for Ontario for example. This will then get added to your CRS points and you will likely receive an invitation to apply for PR then.

irfanis

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
If you are an IT guy, dont go for a consultant, just do your own research on the internet.
CRS of 390 is not a good score right now. Try to max out your IELTS score.
Once you create your express entry profile, if a province is interested in your NOC, they will send you a letter to invite. Every province has their own sets of demands and requirements for PNP.
PNP fee is separate (CAD $1500). Once you successfully apply for PNP and your application gets approved, you are awarded points. 600 points for Ontario for example. This will then get added to your CRS points and you will likely receive an invitation to apply for PR then.
Thank you dear for your reply
Plz make it more clear to me
If i create express profile,then province will invite me to apply (they seaech for all profiles?) or do i nees to apply to each province??
I was told.by one consultant that our team check for each province requirements 24/7 and once they match ur profile then we will send your application
I am in IT and i can follow up with the application

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
For people who are below the cutoff, and who can be patient and motivated for a couple of years. I would recommend learning French. I have seen a couple of guys on this forum who studied French hard for about 2 years and got a good score in French. That earns you a lot of points and along with good English scores can add up to 50 (60?) points to your profile.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
What can be the reason in this regard?
Any idea?
Anyone f
I wouldn't recommend doing this. I have seen families broken because the guy came to Canada and didn't want to return to get his family and other such horror stories.

Learn French, get the max score in English for both you and your wife. It will really push your score up signficantly. It is hard work but a much better route.

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Any outland fsw pakistani applicant went through interview experience or have been scheduled for one? i was informed by LVO that i require an interview and it will be held next year sometime in spring in Abu Dhabi.. Anyone here who went to UAE for interview?

zainibobby

Dec 14, 2018
My total score is 374 including my spouse. I have already applied under Canadian Experience Class in Feb 2014 and yet to hear any news so far. I applied for GCMS notes and found out there are several discrepancies in my file regarding work experience. Thus, Visa Officer put my file for an additional review to senior officer. I only needed minimum 5 bands of ielts in each category to apply under CEC before because my work experience falls in skill category B so, I did not put any effort and did my ielts with out preparation and got overall 6 bands.
aoa i m new here..........i wanna know did ur procedure is completed cz i think its been four years u have applied