+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Any outland fsw pakistani applicant went through interview experience or have been scheduled for one? i was informed by LVO that i require an interview and it will be held next year sometime in spring in Abu Dhabi.. Anyone here who went to UAE for interview?
Has the rest of your application been approved?

If so this might be similar to the interviews that inland applicants are now getting. It started a couple of months back i believe.

zainibobby

Dec 14, 2018
no not a single application is approved and i dont knw how to start i have my aunt in canada she advised me a website to do online which is cic one

zainibobby

Dec 14, 2018

If so this might be similar to the interviews that inland applicants are now getting. It started a couple of months back i believe.
and i dnt knw which applications i need help please anyone suggest me how should i start

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes

A final decision will only be made on my application after the interview apparently... i am in IP1 now...ordered gcms notes on 22nd nov havent gotten them yet, once i get those i hope to have a better idea why my application has been chosen for an interview. My guess is it is work experience related.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
A final decision will only be made on my application after the interview apparently... i am in IP1 now...ordered gcms notes on 22nd nov havent gotten them yet, once i get those i hope to have a better idea why my application has been chosen for an interview. My guess is it is work experience related.
why do you think it is work experience related?

I have never heard of anyone getting a work related interview.

The interviews that have started recently are just before finalizing the permanent residence. They check if anything has changed in your status, family, etc

Reactions: artificial.nocturne

zainibobby

Dec 14, 2018
go ahead and check if you even qualify. You need to give IELTS test and get your degree credentialized called ECA (google a little bit).

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
thanks a lot i had done my ielts by preparing through net before five years i got overal 6.5 band i have teaching experience my uncle told i shud apply in skilled worker and i applied bt aftr i cmplted my ielts i chacked the website new rule came up tht hsbnd also hv to do ielts and now mayb they says tht we shud have a job offer as well

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
thanks a lot i had done my ielts by preparing through net before five years i got overal 6.5 band i have teaching experience my uncle told i shud apply in skilled worker and i applied bt aftr i cmplted my ielts i chacked the website new rule came up tht hsbnd also hv to do ielts and now mayb they says tht we shud have a job offer as well
First of all, you definitely need better english if you want a higher score. Also IELTS score has to be within last 2 years, not 5 years. You need to give it again.

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
why do you think it is work experience related?

I have never heard of anyone getting a work related interview.

The interviews that have started recently are just before finalizing the permanent residence. They check if anything has changed in your status, family, etc
From what little information I could find some people got interviews related to their work experience, e.g. the visa officer wanted to verify the past experience himself etc. But I hope you are right and it is just a routine check and nothing else. Nonetheless it is stressful and the wait is a torment!

zainibobby

Dec 14, 2018
First of all, you definitely need better english if you want a higher score. Also IELTS score has to be within last 2 years, not 5 years. You need to give it again.
yeah i knw its for two years only... i knw m not that gud in english do u think my english is better a bit?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
From what little information I could find some people got interviews related to their work experience, e.g. the visa officer wanted to verify the past experience himself etc. But I hope you are right and it is just a routine check and nothing else. Nonetheless it is stressful and the wait is a torment!
can you shed a little more light on the people who got interviews related to work experience?

I am also surprised that they have asked for the interview in spring if it is regarding work experience? Shouldn't it be now if that is the case?

What date was your AOR?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
yeah i knw its for two years only... i knw m not that gud in english do u think my english is better a bit?
Actually, from what i see, you need a lot of improvement in English.

In fact maybe you should spend time on English and French. Learn both. Take 2 years, work on them for 2 hours daily, and you should be able to get a good score on them.

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
can you shed a little more light on the people who got interviews related to work experience?

I am also surprised that they have asked for the interview in spring if it is regarding work experience? Shouldn't it be now if that is the case?

What date was your AOR?
My AOR is Sept 6, 2018

You can check these links regarding the work experience related interviews/cases:-

https://www.nairaland.com/4212543/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/593#66848027

https://www.nairaland.com/4843199/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/103#73341514

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes

What date was your AOR?
I believe the major reason they have delayed it is because they hold interviews in batches.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
oh yeah, this is the final interview before PPR. You can relax, they might ask you about all the things in your application. which is why they also asked you for it in spring because Sept applicants will have 6 months in spring.

Reactions: artificial.nocturne