+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

Raiha Mumtaz

Jun 16, 2017
Asalam o alaikum,

I have some concerns regarding proof of funds. I have an active account in UBL Bank. Although they mention almost everything apart form Average Balance and Outstanding Debts. Moreover, they didn't mention if this customer has only one account in the bank.
So if anyone who have experience with UBL bank and know about its Account maintaining letter, Please guide me that is it sufficient enough to submit it?

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Asalam o alaikum,

I have some concerns regarding proof of funds. I have an active account in UBL Bank. Although they mention almost everything apart form Average Balance and Outstanding Debts. Moreover, they didn't mention if this customer has only one account in the bank.
So if anyone who have experience with UBL bank and know about its Account maintaining letter, Please guide me that is it sufficient enough to submit it?
To compensate for average balance, obtain six months bank statements signed and stamped. To compensate for debt, obtain a liability letter.
Rest all is good

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Dear fellows,

I’m born and lived in UAE throughout. I’ve applied for PCC from lahore through a relative and the authorities have informed that they will mention my address “since birth”. Just wanted to check if this is ok and there is no contradiction with my place of birth. Thanks

Aryan7

Mar 2, 2018
Dear fellows,

I’m born and lived in UAE throughout. I’ve applied for PCC from lahore through a relative and the authorities have informed that they will mention my address “since birth”. Just wanted to check if this is ok and there is no contradiction with my place of birth. Thanks
Usually UAE PCC don’t have any address. Don’t know what your relative is talking about.
They will mention your place of birth, country and place of issue of the PCC (Dubai, Abu-Dhabi , Sharjah etc). In addition to this, dates of your stay in UAE and all other information related to your PR of UAE.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Usually UAE PCC don’t have any address. Don’t know what your relative is talking about.
They will mention your place of birth, country and place of issue of the PCC (Dubai, Abu-Dhabi , Sharjah etc). In addition to this, dates of your stay in UAE and all other information related to your PR of UAE.
Thanks. My query was regarding PCC from Lahore.

waterlooengineer

Mar 13, 2018
Dear fellows,

Yes, for Pakistan PCC, that will work.

Reactions: Shahanastar

Aryan7

Mar 2, 2018
Thanks. My query was regarding PCC from Lahore.
You have to put all the address where you have lived in your last 10 years or 18 years of your age which ever comes first. Now if they are issuing the PCC from your birth which has the address of Pakistan then definitely it will contradict with your History section. IRCC is very critical in reviewing PCC.

What I will advise you that make your PCC when you are 18 years and categorized all your address in your history as well as in PCC. Make sure the address in your history section must comply with your address in PCC from Pakistan.

Best wishes!

Reactions: Shahanastar

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
You have to put all the address where you have lived in your last 10 years or 18 years of your age which ever comes first. Now if they are issuing the PCC from your birth which has the address of Pakistan then definitely it will contradict with your History section. IRCC is very critical in reviewing PCC.

What I will advise you that make your PCC when you are 18 years and categorized all your address in your history as well as in PCC. Make sure the address in your history section must comply with your address in PCC from Pakistan.

Best wishes!
That’s the issue. I had filled the forms with dates starting from my 18th birthday but they want to specify the permanent address as per ID card since birth. So I just wanted to know if someone was in a similar situation. Thanks for the clarification.

Reactions: ibtee

Arian81

Feb 18, 2015
Hi.
My EE profile was successfully accepted and I was in the pool. I recently tried to update my profile by adding another work experience with another noc and after submission I found that my profile was ineligible and then i couldn't revert the changes as my profile got freeze. Well i made another profile with all the details again and now i have got another EE profile number and job seeker code. Now the thing is that i have applied for some of the pnp's by submitting the Expression of Interest with my old EE and job seeker numbers (which is now ineligible) . Please tell me do I have to again submit EOI with the new details or the old ones will work?

ibtee

Aug 26, 2018
Calgary
Hi guys,
I need some information, preferably an applicant from Lahore would have better location specific responses for some queries. I've noticed that there is a lack of proper information about below queries since most of the applicants are single.

1) Is it important to have correct current/ permanent addresses on NICOP prior to applying for PCC?

2) Has someone with a spousal application completed the name-change affidavit/ other supporting docs to justify the pre-marriage name of their spouse on ECA report and other documents? I'm in UAE and can only go to Pakistan for few days so I need exact format if someone can share the complete document (without personal details). Our MRC from NADRA only gives my wife's pre-marriage name and not her new name with my surname. There is no document that has her both names and I also don't have her pre-marriage name passport copy to attach as supporting document.

3) Some people have mentioned that their application got rejected/ delayed because in their spousal application, they only attached MRC and not documents like Urdu Nikahnama, English notarized translation and notarized copy of that English translation. I can't really find any mention of that officially but if someone has got it done, please let me know the path you followed in detail.

4) I don't have an ITA right now but I want to get as much done pre-ITA. To this end, I'm thinking of having the PCCs for Pakistan prepared through family since I work in UAE now. However, I also visit Pakistan from time to time on business trips to various cities for couple of weeks at a time. If I get a PCCs for Pakistan prepared now, would they still stay valid if I continue my week long business trips after that? Someone said that the PCC would become invalid because I'll be visiting Pakistan again after obtaining the PCC.

Jul 23, 2018
Hey everyone, my AOR is 9 July 2018 and I have been asked to resubmit my spouse Pakistan PCC, dated 17 May 2018. I understand that the validity of Pakistan PCC is 6 months and maybe that is the reason we need to resubmit it. Has anyone experienced the same?

irfanis

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
HI All
For bank statement, i need information
I don't have enough saving to show in bank statement but i have papers of my property on my name, so can anyone please advice if property papers can work in this regard?
i am working in Qatar and i can provide bank statement
do i really need to show the money in the bank? or is there any alternative?
TIA