7.5 Speaking
7.5 Listening
7.0 Writing
You need to re-take ielts and get 8777:-

Listening 8
Reading 7
Writing 7
Speaking 7

This will increase your CRS score significantly, you can check it out by entering these scores in CRS calculator. Do that and then tell me what your CRS score is coming upto.. If it is 440 and above then you are good to go as per current trend.

irfanis

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018

Listening 8
Reading 7
Writing 7
Speaking 7

This will increase your CRS score significantly, you can check it out by entering these scores in CRS calculator. Do that and then tell me what your CRS score is coming upto.. If it is 440 and above then you are good to go as per current trend.
Thats amazing
It is 458 with 8777

Reactions: artificial.nocturne

irfanis

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Thats amazing
It is 458 with 8777[/QUOT

Listening 8
Reading 7
Writing 7
Speaking 7

Dear
What are the options if i have CRS 400??
I will be thankful

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
with CRS 400 you may go for PNP but it is not a surety you will get PNP, I highly advice you re-take ielts and aim for 8777, getting direct ITA is the best thing you can do for yourself, I also had to re-take ielts 5 times in order to get 8777 but it is worth it!!

Last edited:

irfanis

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
with CRS 400 you may go for PNP but it is not a surety you will get PNP, I highly advice you re-take ielts and aim for 8777, getting direct ITA is the best thing you can do for yourself, I also had to re-take ielts 5 times in order to get 8777 but it is worth it!!
Ahan thats sound good but for 8777,i mean 8 in listening you need more and more practice or any hidden advice??
I thought Cyber Security is very atttactive field nowadays so may be PNP will help

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
Hey all. In my 6 months bank statement I got the following salaries showing

October Salary credited 3 November
September Salary credited 8th October
August Salary credited 4th September
June July credited 29th August (two separate cheques)
April May credited 6th June (two separate cheques)

My company gives us a cheque and I get lazy to get it credited to my account. Would it be an issue when the visa officer sees that I have been getting two salaries together in Aug and June? Im so worried
It doesn't matter how late are the salaries being credited as long as the amounts are the same. Plus, if you are submitting your reference letter from employer then it doesn't even matter at all (since you are not submitting bank statement as a proof of employment). As long as there is a steady stream of amount credited in your amount and you have maintained a sufficient balance in your account, you are good !

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Ahan thats sound good but for 8777,i mean 8 in listening you need more and more practice or any hidden advice??
I thought Cyber Security is very atttactive field nowadays so may be PNP will help
Practice, practice, practice! There are loads of study materials including practice tests available online. Listening tests you will even find on Youtube. Just practice those and you will be good to go. Also practice alot for Reading and Writing because I noticed you got exactly 7 band for each, do not think you got 7 this time so you will get 7 next time too. 1 or two mark difference in reading can bring you down to 6.5 or 6. So practice alot for reading as well as writing too!!! Good Luck!

hasan999

Jul 23, 2016
Hi guys,
Im confused between two NOCs , and ive been at it for the past 1 month and cant decide. I've worked for 1 full year fulltime (paid) as a finance assistant at an international organization. It wasnt part of any requirement of my degree to graduate or anything like that. The organization is an international non-profit research org that provides grants to public/private sector all over the world.

My job duties were (copied word to word from the reference letter):
.1. Basic bookkeeping
2. Data entry and extraction of financial reports from quickbooks
3. Bank and grants reconciliation
4. Critical review of subgrant financial reports.

Im confused between NOC code 1311 (Accounting technicians & bookkeepers) AND NOC code 1431 (Accounting & related clerks).

=> FOR REFERENCE im posting noc 1311 & noc 1431 job duties :

NOC 1311::::
Accounting technicians and bookkeepers
  • Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
  • Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
  • Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills
  • Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents
  • Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
  • Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports

NOC 1431:
Accounting and related clerks
  • Calculate, prepare and issue documents related to accounts such as bills, invoices, inventory reports, account statements and other financial statements using computerized and manual systems
  • Code, total, batch, enter, verify and reconcile transactions such as accounts payable and receivable, payroll, purchase orders, cheques, invoices, cheque requisitions, and bank statements in a ledger or computer system
  • Compile budget data and documents based on estimated revenues and expenses and previous budgets
  • Prepare period or cost statements or reports
  • Calculate costs of materials, overhead and other expenses based on estimates, quotations, and price lists
  • Respond to customer inquiries, maintain good customer relations and solve problems
  • Perform related clerical duties, such as word processing, maintaining filing and record systems, faxing and photocopying

shaheersinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
16th Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Med's Request
29th May 2016
Med's Done....
6th May 2016
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
10th July
VISA ISSUED...
25th July 2016
LANDED..........
Scheduled on 12th Aug
Guys is it me only or other Pakistanis as well who are suffering the burnt of Security Screening?