+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
ok one more question.......

I have to prove my relationship with my Maternal Uncle...................how do i prove it, as mom's passport contains her husband(my dad's ) name .........while maternal uncle's passport will have his father's name...............how can i prove my relation then?

funter28

May 20, 2015
Hi. Is there any1 whose file is transferred to sgvo from cio sydney? And any idea security screening is done only at cio or local visa office can initiate it as well? Thanks.

flyingjutt

Sep 22, 2016
I have a cousin who just received his ppr .. his family has arranged his nikkah ceremoney for next week .. if he gets his wife added to his application .. what documents will they request and how long will it take .. further can he also get rejected if anything goes wrong?

danishriz

Aug 13, 2017
I have some questions related to Pakistani police certificates. But first let me give a background of my current situation. I had received an ITA in February this year but that got rejected because the dates on my wife's PCC were not matching with the personal address history. I have received the ITA again now and I am going to make the PCC again.

Now my questions are two:

1) my wife has lived in 3 addresses in Karachi and the current permanent address appearing on her cnic is mine after getting married. Do I have to make multiple PCCs covering all the addresses or can I make just one which mention all the addresses?
2) my wife was in Lahore for 4 years when she was studying in Lahore. Do I also need to make a PCC for Lahore?

This is a pressing concern and any kind of help/advise will be highly appreciated.

danishriz

Aug 13, 2017
Hello and AsalamOAlikum,

I have two questions about PCC:

1. My PCC covers my stay in my hometown (Gujrat) since 18 years of age to date. But from 2001 to 2005 I was in Rawalpindi for my studies, do I need a separate PCC from Rawalpindi as well. To explain further I have not mentioned that in my address history as it was before ten years from today. But it is mentioned under education history that I did my bachelor degree from Rawalpindi. Do I still need it?, as of course, I was more than 18 years of age when I studied in Rawalpindi although it was more than ten years ago?

2. My wife's PCC covers her stay at my place (which is after our marriage) and we have been married for 11 years. So she has stayed at this address for 11 years. So, is it necessary for her PCC to cover the period she had stayed at her parent's home i.e. since turning 18 till marriage?

Sorry for long post. I will really appreciate your help.

Thanks.
Hi did you get a reply/solution to your problem? because I'm facing the exact same situation

danishriz

Aug 13, 2017
No I have read similar cases as yours on forum. Yes you are right, if you are not residing in Pakistan, you should get PCC from your permanent address, in case they don't mention all duration since 18 years of age then you have to take PCC from temporary address on ID card too. Mention all the duration in PCC since 18 years till your last visit leaving date of Pakistan.
Hi Anwar I got the ITA again recently and I am now making the PCCs again. If I mention all the address in the personal address history on the profile then wont it be a problem for CIC if my PCC states that I lived only in one address from 18years till date?? I am assuming after researching a lot about the PCC on this forum that I should only mention one address in the personal address history and forget about the remaining so that it doesn't get complicated. Kindly correct me if I am wrong

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi Anwar I got the ITA again recently and I am now making the PCCs again. If I mention all the address in the personal address history on the profile then wont it be a problem for CIC if my PCC states that I lived only in one address from 18years till date?? I am assuming after researching a lot about the PCC on this forum that I should only mention one address in the personal address history and forget about the remaining so that it doesn't get complicated. Kindly correct me if I am wrong
You are right. One address on your PCC preferably Permanent address is ok. Dates are important on PCC, make sure it covers your whole stay in Pakistan since 18 years of age till now or your last exit from Pakistan (if working abroad).

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
we need to give pcc of places where we have lived after 18 years of age right?......i lived in a different area for the first 6 years of my life.....do i need a pcc for that too?
You are right. One address on your PCC preferably Permanent address is ok. Dates are important on PCC, make sure it covers your whole stay in Pakistan since 18 years of age till now or your last exit from Pakistan (if working abroad).

danishriz

Aug 13, 2017
thanks Anwar. Did you get your acceptance?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
we need to give pcc of places where we have lived after 18 years of age right?......i lived in a different area for the first 6 years of my life.....do i need a pcc for that too?
If you are talking about birth to 6 years of age then no need for PCC for that country. But if your spent 6 years from 18 years of age till 24 years then you need PCC of that country.

Keep one thing in mind, you need only one PCC from Pakistan preferably from your permanent address, it should cover your stay from 18 years of age till now.

danishriz

Aug 13, 2017
Yes, I have crossed R10 check. If your PCC is not enough your application will be rejected in R10 check and before medical passed status.
that's good to know. congrats. Did you also have a similar situation like mine where you lived in multiple addresses in Pakistan?