+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants applying study permit for Jan intake gather here.

itsomar9000

Jul 29, 2018
All pakistani applications either its paper based or online processed at Abu Dhabi visa office. And please i want to ask you. Once you receive biometirc letter. Did you pay any other fee at VAC office while submitting your biometirc???
Alright. No I did not. They charged me $85 for the biometrics while submitting the application online. At the VAC office I gave my biometrics, got a picture taken and waved my hands in the air to the security cameras. That's about it, lol.

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
Alright. No I did not. They charged me $85 for the biometrics while submitting the application online. At the VAC office I gave my biometrics, got a picture taken and waved my hands in the air to the security cameras. That's about it, lol.
Hahahah. Good. Actually when i submitted my application i did not pay biometric fee online. I was under the influence that i can pay bionetric fee at VAC. Then later i came to know that biometirc fee must be paid online. Then again i paid online and send CSE to Canada high comission pakistan and Abu Dhabi also. Since then no reply. Fingers crossed. I think my mistake led me to delay in processing.

itsomar9000

Jul 29, 2018
A
Hahahah. Good. Actually when i submitted my application i did not pay biometric fee online. I was under the influence that i can pay bionetric fee at VAC. Then later i came to know that biometirc fee must be paid online. Then again i paid online and send CSE to Canada high comission pakistan and Abu Dhabi also. Since then no reply. Fingers crossed. I think my mistake led me to delay in processing.
Aray yaar that's a bummer.. But wait how were you able to not pay for your biometrics if you submitted the application online? What university have you applied to? Also, can your admission be deferred?

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
A

Aray yaar that's a bummer.. But wait how were you able to not pay for your biometrics if you submitted the application online? What university have you applied to? Also, can your admission be deferred?
Don't ask yaar. I hired an immigration lawyer in overseas. They thought i can pay at VAC. So they skip the part of biometircs and pay only application fee. Then i called at VAC lahore to confirm. They said you have to pay online. Thats the whole story. I got admission in College for 2 years technical diploma. I can defer it to jan intake. But i have invested alot in sep intake and you know man everything is calculated interms of finance. Wish you best of luck and keep me posted about your update as well. Thanks

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
Oh wow, I'm sorry! I hope you get it sorted. I think they should just charge make it mandatory to pay for biometrics online. It'll resolve issues like this!

itsomar9000

Jul 29, 2018
Don't ask yaar. I hired an immigration lawyer in overseas. They thought i can pay at VAC. So they skip the part of biometircs and pay only application fee. Then i called at VAC lahore to confirm. They said you have to pay online. Thats the whole story. I got admission in College for 2 years technical diploma. I can defer it to jan intake. But i have invested alot in sep intake and you know man everything is calculated interms of finance. Wish you best of luck and keep me posted about your update as well. Thanks
Wow.. Hope you grilled the lawyer for that. If I remember correctly you don't have a choice when you're paying online. Like you can't skip either of the payments, sounds fishy to me. Yeah I understand. I'll keep you in the loop, thanks for the advice. All the best to you!

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
Wow.. Hope you grilled the lawyer for that. If I remember correctly you don't have a choice when you're paying online. Like you can't skip either of the payments, sounds fishy to me. Yeah I understand. I'll keep you in the loop, thanks for the advice. All the best to you!
What a coincidence. Alhumdulillah i have received biometrics instruction letter today. After 32 days. I just want to confirm. I will be taking my passport and biometrics letter right to VAC lahore. No other docuemnt is required!!

itsomar9000

Jul 29, 2018
What a coincidence. Alhumdulillah i have received biometrics instruction letter today. After 32 days. I just want to confirm. I will be taking my passport and biometrics letter right to VAC lahore. No other docuemnt is required!!
MashAllah, that's great to hear! Better late than never right? Yes, you'll only need your Passport and the BIL.

osamaobz

Mar 26, 2012
When did u apply for your study permit? And in how many days u received the call for medical and got your visa stamped?
Well you wont believe but I'll tell you.
I applied on 15th Oct, 2017 and on 13th May I was interviewed by VO and finally then got a deferral request on the very next day. Then I've my passport request on 17th July and finally my visa got stamped on yesterday.

Long Story :)

The only 3 words I would say "Never lose hope"

Saadi007

Jul 16, 2018
I applied on 15th Oct, 2017 and on 13th May I was interviewed by VO and finally then got a deferral request on the very next day. Then I've my passport request on 17th July and finally my visa got stamped on yesterday.

OMG thats a LONGGGG TIME. I just hope my request comes in time though! As i have my classes from 1 october.

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018

OMG. Did they ask you to being updated bank account statements??? And how come after requesting deferral letter they approved your visa. Did you request deferral letter from Uni and sent to IRCC