+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants applying study permit for Jan intake gather here.

Aadiloclock

Jul 24, 2018
Salam,
Brother you need to make a Case specific enquiry CSE since it already exceeded the time limit. Go to IRCC website click on contact us select Case Specific Inquiry and select Tell Us More then follow the procedure and also send email at canada high comission pakistan.
Just did that

Fatyma123

May 31, 2018
Done that too just now
I wrote my case specific enquiry and got a response after 20 days!!! They said they have located my file in the Abu Dhabi Office and advised me to contact the AD office too. I submitted another web form for the AD office, but didn't get any acknowledgement email or anything like that... Did you get any email?

Aadiloclock

Jul 24, 2018
I wrote my case specific enquiry and got a response after 20 days!!! They said they have located my file in the Abu Dhabi Office and advised me to contact the AD office too. I submitted another web form for the AD office, but didn't get any acknowledgement email or anything like that... Did you get any email?
Yeah I got this email

----- Original Message to ABDBI (IMMIGRATION) /Message d’origine à ABDBI (IMMIGRATION) -----

The Visa Section has received your email. Due to the large volume of emails, it may take up to 15 business days for our response; do not send repeated enquiries. Please note we will not respond to emails relating to information that is already on our website (www.uae.gc.ca or www.cic.gc.ca), or status of applications within our standard processing times.

Last edited:

Fatyma123

May 31, 2018
Yeah I got this email

----- Original Message to ABDBI (IMMIGRATION) /Message d’origine à ABDBI (IMMIGRATION) -----

The Visa Section has received your email. Due to the large volume of emails, it may take up to 15 business days for our response; do not send repeated enquiries. Please note we will not respond to emails relating to information that is already on our website (www.uae.gc.ca or www.cic.gc.ca), or status of applications within our standard processing times.
Was this email received after you filled in the web form or after you wrote them an email? Im assuming the latter.. and if that is the case, did you send an email to this id "abu-dhabi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca"?