+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants applying study permit for Jan intake gather here.

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
Alhamadulillah My appliction for canada study permit is approved :D:D:D
Congrats. Did you apply online or through VFs. In how many days you got approval. So far i jave submitted mine online on 25 june and no update received so far even for biometrics

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
Can anyone explain me after how many days we usually receive Biometric Instruction Letter. ?? And how long it could take for visa decision?
I applied on 25th june online thorugh immigration lawyer pakistan. The only thing i received so far Acknowledgement letter.

PANAMA

Jan 9, 2018
Pakistan
Congrats. Did you apply online or through VFs. In how many days you got approval. So far i jave submitted mine online on 25 june and no update received so far even for biometrics
Firstly, I applied on 21st March paper based from vfs lahore and after rejection on April 12, I reapplied on 18th April and was interviewed on 2nd May and medical request on 5th June and approval on 12th July 2018. Hope you will get approval soon...

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
Firstly, I applied on 21st March paper based from vfs lahore and after rejection on April 12, I reapplied on 18th April and was interviewed on 2nd May and medical request on 5th June and approval on 12th July 2018. Hope you will get approval soon...
Could you please tell me some specific interview questions?

MuhammadTalha

Jun 25, 2018
Hello Panama,
I had also applied on June 9th,2018 and got refuse on 11 th july,2018. I also want to re apply... Can you please tell me what was your refusal reason first time and how did you come over it?? or what changes did you make in your application when you applied again...
Visa officer mentioned my rejection reason that does not make any sense. i applied through online application.
Resons:
1.Academic and employment background. (I am in BE in Computer system engineering and currently not working looking for job although i passed out in 2016 and did 8 months appretenship.
2.Course relevancy.(I got admission in MSc Computer science from University of regina, its totally relevant to my educational background).
3.you are not bonafide student and will not return back from Canada within authorize stay.

If some body can give me any advice that would be great help.
Thanks.

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
Hello Panama,
I had also applied on June 9th,2018 and got refuse on 11 th july,2018. I also want to re apply... Can you please tell me what was your refusal reason first time and how did you come over it?? or what changes did you make in your application when you applied again...
Visa officer mentioned my rejection reason that does not make any sense. i applied through online application.
Resons:
1.Academic and employment background. (I am in BE in Computer system engineering and currently not working looking for job although i passed out in 2016 and did 8 months appretenship.
2.Course relevancy.(I got admission in MSc Computer science from University of regina, its totally relevant to my educational background).
3.you are not bonafide student and will not return back from Canada within authorize stay.

If some body can give me any advice that would be great help.
Thanks.
Hi. Please share your time line. Did you receive biometric instructions ? Or just refusal?
Look we are not professionals here but in most cases it has been noticed that most of the students are unable to convince visa officer that how relevant our future studies is with our professional experience plus less employment opportunities in Pakistan specially in computer sciences are very well known. You have to convince visa officer that how the MSC would benifit you in your future employment in your home country and you must shows ties with your home country which will bring you back. In my personal experience you should consult with consultant or some immigration lawyer. Every other applicant situation is totally different form each other in terms of finance, previous education and professional background, travel history.
Personally i hired a consultant to do this for me. While drafting my SOP he asked me to provide all professional background and job type plus educational background comparison between pak and Canada. When i provided him with my draft i thaught i have written it very well. But he insist me for further 8 more times to correct it. And finally he took all relevant info from me and prepare his own SOP on behalf of me. Do not worry about amount of pages you will write. Explain as much as you want in order to convince VO. Thats all i can tell you. My application is in queue since 25 June. No update so far.

Jul 6, 2018
Hi. Please share your time line. Did you receive biometric instructions ? Or just refusal?
Look we are not professionals here but in most cases it has been noticed that most of the students are unable to convince visa officer that how relevant our future studies is with our professional experience plus less employment opportunities in Pakistan specially in computer sciences are very well known. You have to convince visa officer that how the MSC would benifit you in your future employment in your home country and you must shows ties with your home country which will bring you back. In my personal experience you should consult with consultant or some immigration lawyer. Every other applicant situation is totally different form each other in terms of finance, previous education and professional background, travel history.
Personally i hired a consultant to do this for me. While drafting my SOP he asked me to provide all professional background and job type plus educational background comparison between pak and Canada. When i provided him with my draft i thaught i have written it very well. But he insist me for further 8 more times to correct it. And finally he took all relevant info from me and prepare his own SOP on behalf of me. Do not worry about amount of pages you will write. Explain as much as you want in order to convince VO. Thats all i can tell you. My application is in queue since 25 June. No update so far.
bro can u tell me the consultant u went to ?

Jan 30, 2018
Hello, I am new here. In a nutshell, I applied on 28 April 2018 still my application is in under review condition and background Check is also under process simultaneously. My application shows
  1. We are reviewing your eligibility
  2. Medical passed
  3. Additional document uploaded
  4. Complete
  5. We are processing yout application

kindly let me know does current status will change before approval..