+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants applying study permit for Jan intake gather here.

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
Yes lol, I don't plan on remaining silent specially when medical call was made and it was also passed.
So I should mention this and attach the registration confirmation of IELTS in the CSE? And I shud also request an extension to the 6 Aug deadline in the CSE itself? Because the document requested has to be uploaded on the MyCIC portal, and only a single document can be uploaded there.
Submit PDF file and use professional pdf editor lind software to combine pdf. You can submit one file having multiple pages

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
Yes lol, I don't plan on remaining silent specially when medical call was made and it was also passed.
So I should mention this and attach the registration confirmation of IELTS in the CSE? And I shud also request an extension to the 6 Aug deadline in the CSE itself? Because the document requested has to be uploaded on the MyCIC portal, and only a single document can be uploaded there.
I wany to aks you one more thing. Did you submit online application and when? I submitted mine on 25 june. But so far there is no update. Even biometric instruction letter is not issued.

Saadi007

Jul 16, 2018
I wany to aks you one more thing. Did you submit online application and when? I submitted mine on 25 june. But so far there is no update. Even biometric instruction letter is not issued.
I submitted mine on June 27 and received the Bio metric on June 29 and submitted them on 2 July. Since then no update.

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
Hey guys, does IOM require you to be on fasting for medical ? I never asked them and have a medical day after so would appreciate your quick response. The are not picking up calls before an hour wait so wanna ask you guys please. Thanks

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
Hi. My lawyer applied my application in canada online on 25 June, he just pay the visa processing fee online. I have 3 questions.
1- so far i have not received biometric instruction letter. Its taking too much time. May be it is because my lawyer did not paid the fee ???

2- can my lawyer pay the fee online now or i will have to wait for biometeic instruction letter then i will pay the fee by myself at VAC in paksitan?

3- does CIC issue biometric instruction letter without paying the fee ?

Im worried because my process haven't started. Its been 3 weeks

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
I submitted mine on June 27 and received the Bio metric on June 29 and submitted them on 2 July. Since then no update.
Hi. My lawyer applied my application in canada online on 25 June, he just pay the visa processing fee online. I have 3 questions.
1- so far i have not received biometric instruction letter. Its taking too much time. May be it is because my lawyer did not paid the fee ???

2- can my lawyer pay the fee online now or i will have to wait for biometeic instruction letter then i will pay the fee by myself at VAC in paksitan?

Saadi007

Jul 16, 2018

That can be a possibility that you haven't paid the fee and they haven't provided you the letter. Try Paying the fee and the see what the outcome is. I paid all my application and bio metric fee in a single go.

qasimhafeez2

Jul 15, 2018
this is my application status, i didn't get any message of medical.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
this is my application status, i didn't get any message of medical.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi. This is the default system message which always appears like this in account.

Once there will be any update or progress the status will change for example.
1) once they process your biometeics the status will change from "we do not need your fingerprints" to "biometric complete".

Whe. Did you submit your application?

qasimhafeez2

Jul 15, 2018
Hi. This is the default system message which always appears like this in account.

Once there will be any update or progress the status will change for example.
1) once they process your biometeics the status will change from "we do not need your fingerprints" to "biometric complete".

Whe. Did you submit your application?
i submitted my application on 11 june and its a paper application and at that time i gave my bio-metric.but its not appear on profile.

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
i submitted my application on 11 june and its a paper application and at that time i gave my bio-metric.but its not appear on profile.
Most of the applicants from pakistan having same issue. Its really frustating...i have applied on 25 june online and no update. VO are taking too much time to process it. It means our applications process have not started yet. Bit be positive Insha Allah. The day will come.

Irfan Mustafa

May 9, 2018
received call from Abu dhabi visa office on 5th July to verify details mentioned in my paper application.
Got medicals passed next day.
Since then no update
Hi, there I have applied for a visa on 14th June and have given a phone interview on 5th July. From me, the VO was asking that your admission letter is true and can I verify it.

Can you tell me from where have you applied and what were the interview questions? Thanks

qasimhafeez2

Jul 15, 2018
Firstly, I applied on 21st March paper based from vfs lahore and after rejection on April 12, I reapplied on 18th April and was interviewed on 2nd May and medical request on 5th June and approval on 12th July 2018. Hope you will get approval soon...
what was your rejection?
same happened with me.i applied again on 11 june and still got nothing.