+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants applying study permit for Jan intake gather here.

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
what was your rejection?
same happened with me.i applied again on 11 june and still got nothing.
I have applied on 25 june.. got nothing. My consultant sent CSE case specific enquiry yesterday asking for biometric instructions. Hopefully will hear from them soon.

Last edited:

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
can you please give me the details of cse? i also want to make query.
Case specific enquiry is recommended only in case of there is addition or changes in documents. My consultant did not paid the biometeic fee online before.now he paid the biometorc fee and send CSE to IRCC with receipt. He thought it might be a reason i am not getting Biometric letter instruction because the fee was not paid before.
But becarefull with this. Its clearly written if you are sending CSE to visa officer before expiry of your given spcific time ro ask about processing then they wont reply you. Although i have seen in this forum few applicants sent CSE to visa officer who did not received their biometric instructions letter in first 7 days and they send CSE later they got the letters. Its up to you study it on IRCC website first.
Follow these steps:
1- at bottom of IRCC page click contact us
2- Select Case specific enquiry
3- click tell us more
4- select yes
5- select yes
6- select visa office
7- type in all details of yours
8- click next (you will be provided option to upload attachment)
9- done.

Last edited:

qasimhafeez2

Jul 15, 2018
Case specific enquiry is recommended only in case of there is addition or changes in documents. My consultant did not paid the biometeic fee online before.now he paid the biometorc fee and send CSE to IRCC with receipt. He thought it might be a reason i am not getting Biometric letter instruction because the fee was not paid before.
But becarefull with this. Its clearly written if you are sending CSE to visa officer before expiry of your given spcific time ro ask about processing then they wont reply you. Although i have seen in this forum few applicants sent CSE to visa officer who did not received their biometric instructions letter in first 7 days and they send CSE later they got the letters. Its up to you study it on IRCC website first.
Follow these steps:
1- at bottom of IRCC page click contact us
2- Select Case specific enquiry
3- click tell us more
4- select yes
5- select yes
6- select visa office
7- type in all details of yours
8- click next (you will be provided option to upload attachment)
9- done.
thanks

qasimhafeez2

Jul 15, 2018
these are the points.
purpose of visit
employment prospects in country of residence
current employment situation
personal assets and financial status.

qasimhafeez2

Jul 15, 2018
an

and what was your time line ? when did you submit visa. is it online?
this is my time line and i applied on 11 june
Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We regret to inform you that you do not meet the eligibility requirements. Please see the final decision below. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your background check was completed. Help - Background check
Final decision We regret to inform you that your application was refused. Check your messages below for details.

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
i got sponsor from my uncle. he is in France and he has two hotels there and i gave all the documents related to business and her bank statement too.
well. what i saw on this forum. people who sponsored by their uncles etc have less chances of approval. since it does not satisfy that your Uncle Actually going to finance you.
You can do one thing, ask your uncle to transfer some amount atleast one year fee into your account and write a simple letter in the name of canadian high commission that i have transferred this amount to my niece or whatever relation is to you, and this amount is for his education and i shall bear all future cost as well, and reapply again. Since you did not showed your own funds savings properties that why it happened.

qasimhafeez2

Jul 15, 2018
well. what i saw on this forum. people who sponsored by their uncles etc have less chances of approval. since it does not satisfy that your Uncle Actually going to finance you.
You can do one thing, ask your uncle to transfer some amount atleast one year fee into your account and write a simple letter in the name of canadian high commission that i have transferred this amount to my niece or whatever relation is to you, and this amount is for his education and i shall bear all future cost as well, and reapply again. Since you did not showed your own funds savings properties that why it happened.
for this i have to applied it again?

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
this is my time line and i applied on 11 june
Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We regret to inform you that you do not meet the eligibility requirements. Please see the final decision below. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your background check was completed. Help - Background check
Final decision We regret to inform you that your application was refused. Check your messages below for details.
And bro i am really sorry to hear about your decision. i know how it feels like, when you put all of your attentions to one task and in the end you receive negative response. try to improve your SOP and apply again and show money trails, as much as you can. if this money is in your account then its best.

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
for this i have to applied it again?
yes i guess, or you could ask any immigration lawyer who can help you in it. why dont you apply online, its easier and simple. i have seen many applicants who applied even 4 or 5 times in a row to get approval. you just need to convince visa officer