+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Visa applicants 2015- Urgent guidance required-University of Regina

mayaz1234

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have two questions:

1. I got admission acceptance without IELTS. Now for Visa docs, should i need to submit my IELTS along with? Issue is that I have 6.0 overall bands, someone told me not to submit IELTS as this is not Embassy requirement, Only it is University requirement

2. My Elder brother will be going to sponsor me, He resides in Saudia Arabia with Saudi Bank account. I will show his previous 3 months Bank statements with affidavit of support & my last 4 months Pay slips. He is working in Ministry of health there as a Doctor.
Will these docs are enough to show financial support or what are some other documents required from my Brother?
further, My brother can sponsor me?

seena

Apr 30, 2015
mayaz1234 said:
I have two questions:

1. I got admission acceptance without IELTS. Now for Visa docs, should i need to submit my IELTS along with? Issue is that I have 6.0 overall bands, someone told me not to submit IELTS as this is not Embassy requirement, Only it is University requirement

2. My Elder brother will be going to sponsor me, He resides in Saudia Arabia with Saudi Bank account. I will show his previous 3 months Bank statements with affidavit of support & my last 4 months Pay slips. He is working in Ministry of health there as a Doctor.
Will these docs are enough to show financial support or what are some other documents required from my Brother?
further, My brother can sponsor me?
Your brother can sponser you .. as far as his bank statement is concerned could he arrange more than 3 months bank statement? I mean its good for case if bank statement mature and having alteast 4 months transactions

seena

Apr 30, 2015
One thing more mayaz .... attach family registration form whichis proof of your relationship with your brother ...

mayaz1234

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seena.. what about my Ielts band? Should i submit or not

My brother can show last 4 month statment but the required amount will be from last 3rd month ..is it ok?

Monthly pay/ deposit slips are in arabic language. Should i attach translated with photocopy of of arabic slips?

seena

Apr 30, 2015
mayaz1234 said:
Seena.. what about my Ielts band? Should i submit or not

My brother can show last 4 month statment but the required amount will be from last 3rd month ..is it ok?

Monthly pay/ deposit slips are in arabic language. Should i attach translated with photocopy of of arabic slips?
Do not submit ielts with visa application ... I didn't summit too ... ielts isn't visa requirement

A part from this you have to translate all stuff in English
What ever documents you have

And it is good for your case if your brother can show at least four months transactions of bank

Are your family either father or brother pay income tax return?
Income tax return is good for financial purpose.... but I don't have any idea abou income tax return in your case .... in my situation father use to pay anually so I submitted

mayaz1234

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
U applied in regina also??

I dont think that we have income tax return. Coz he is in saudi govt job

Have valid Id of saudi.

If u have experience of Uni of Regina then u must know that if i applied for Co.op program but i got admission in thesis. Then what should i need to mention in my visa study plan. Coz i have shown interest according to co.op program in my admission Sop.
Do U understand vat i mean to say seena?

seena

Apr 30, 2015
mayaz1234 said:
U applied in regina also??

I dont think that we have income tax return. Coz he is in saudi govt job

Have valid Id of saudi.

If u have experience of Uni of Regina then u must know that if i applied for Co.op program but i got admission in thesis. Then what should i need to mention in my visa study plan. Coz i have shown interest according to co.op program in my admission Sop.
Do U understand vat i mean to say seena?
Yeah I did ....

Actually I have got admission in university of Saskatchewan
And it seems to be same procedure in both universities
Well SOP is obligatory for those who bent his or her course from existing degree on the basis he or she applied... well in my case there is connection the previous n desire degree SOP is useless even I didn't submit
But if you change your course in regina from previous degree then SOP is must for explaining why have you chosen this degree n in future what's of its use?? Also explain the aim of your research which you chose in Regina .... I'm sure you prepared proposal ....
These things mandatory to mention while writing SOP
Rest you can join watsapp group of paki people to get more info regarding thesis because in that group I think one or 2 boys are going to Regina
If u agree send me ur number on personal message then I will forward it to group admim

mayaz1234

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Program industrial systems hi hai mera. But apply co.op main kia tha and due to seats tbey put me in thesis.

No experience of research as such :(

Add me in the group... im.giving u numbr on personl