waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
Zimprincess said:
So sorry hopeful :( But you know what, we are Muslims and we believe everything is for the best - good and bad. Have patience and believe this is for a good reason which you don't yet understand. At least (like me) you have your PR in progress. InshaAllah when the time is right it will happen for you and your wife.
When you have 4 months left on your permit, you can apply for BOWP if your PR is not yet issued. After your BOWP is issued, try again for SOWP. Allahu a'lam.
thank you for kind words zemprincess..InshAllah I am hoping to have my PR by Feb end...and yes it not then I will apply for BOWP.

Smela

Mar 17, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I need your help. I sent my work permit for extensions and it is still in process. My question is that can I travel to Pakistan while my application for work permit is in process and once i get my work permit can I apply for the TRV from Pakistan?
As i will already have my work permit, will I get my TRV from Pakistan easily?

I have some personal issues due to which I have to visit my family.

Experienced people please give me some advice.

Really thankful.

umerfr2

Nov 12, 2016
I applied spousal work visa for my wife online in 12 august 2016, 04 nov 2016 I got rejection,

Reasons were that the visa officer was not convinced that the applicant will return to their country after authorized stay ( family ties in canada and country of origin)
2nd reason was he had doubts on the relationship however i attached nikkah nama, english translation, marriage registeration certificate, wedding pics, pic of wedding card,

I would really appreciate if some one could guide me how to address the family ties reason as my wife dont have any job or property on her name neither do I. also how to prove my relationship genuine.

Thanks
Umar

veritas

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umerfr2 said:
I applied spousal work visa for my wife online in 12 august 2016, 04 nov 2016 I got rejection,

Reasons were that the visa officer was not convinced that the applicant will return to their country after authorized stay ( family ties in canada and country of origin)
2nd reason was he had doubts on the relationship however i attached nikkah nama, english translation, marriage registeration certificate, wedding pics, pic of wedding card,

I would really appreciate if some one could guide me how to address the family ties reason as my wife dont have any job or property on her name neither do I. also how to prove my relationship genuine.

Thanks
Umar
Please order GCMS notes to get to know the reasons for rejection in detail. Looks like you provided all necessary documents to prove that the relationship is genuine. The part about ties to home country does seem a little weak.

veritas

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, its been 154 days now :'(
Abu dhabi did not answer my last case specific enquiry either. They have always answered my CSEs. What does this mean?

veritas

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just received an email. visa approved :D Alhamdulillah

Will they despatch the passport now?

veritas

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brokenheart said:
Many many congratulations. In sha Allah you will get passport with visa stamp.
InshaAllah, their standard processing time for visa stamping is 2-4 weeks. Phew!

brokenheart

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
veritas said:
InshaAllah, their standard processing time for visa stamping is 2-4 weeks. Phew!
i think they processing the spouse open work permit cases because today one of my friend got medical request. let see whats gonna happen in my case.