Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
any update Guys? they are very slow, its been 3.5 months and no response :/ what a peak frustration. I cant even book my tickets and my wedding is in Jan :/

brokenheart

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
anyone get a response ? i applied SPOW second time and you know guys the reason for the first rejection of SPOW is 'My study permit is on expiry' only 2 months was left for SP expiry. CIC called my spouse passport for visa stamping and later they return the passport with refusal letter :(

veritas

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brokenheart said:
Hello Guys,
i applied my study permit extension and spouse open work permit application together, now my study permit is approved but there is no response for SPOW. i see the processing time of SPOW from pakistan is 24 weeks but my main question is "SPOW time is counted from the day when i applied both SP and SPOW or it start from the day when my study permit was approved ?".
I think it starts from the day you submit your application

veritas

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brokenheart said:
Any response from cic guys ?
https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eta/applicationQuery?lang=en&_ga=1.165476543.141049417.1447965433

you can check your application status from this link. please share what it says. mine says ;final decision reached' but my cic account shows that the application hasn't even started processing yet.

hopeful.ad

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Novascotia, sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 23, 2015
Nomination.....
September, 2015
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
Nov 02nd
Med's Done....
Nov 23rd
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
veritas said:
https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eta/applicationQuery?lang=en&_ga=1.165476543.141049417.1447965433

you can check your application status from this link. please share what it says. mine says ;final decision reached' but my cic account shows that the application hasn't even started processing yet.
Your application for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) has been received.

A review of your file is underway. Information on the status of your eTA will be emailed to you within 72 hours.

I got this msg. its mean with in three days I got the response?

veritas

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopeful.ad said:
Your application for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) has been received.

A review of your file is underway. Information on the status of your eTA will be emailed to you within 72 hours.

I got this msg. its mean with in three days I got the response?
What does it say in the upper columns? Like application details