+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan HEC Sealed Envelop Procedure

MOA.2001

Jun 11, 2017
Any update from IQAS , did you get your virtual university credential assessed. i am asking this because i was planning to enroll in a PGD program at virtual university of pakistan . i was doing this so i can get additional points
Dear Faizanbrohi,

Did you start your PGD diploma at Virtual University of Pakistan? I am also considering enrolling in this program. I have called VU and they said new session will start in February 2018.

I have graduated as an Industrial Engineer from NED University. I also need to boost my score in order to increase my chances of getting an ITA.

We could network and discuss more on this topic. Are you aware of any other diploma programs in Pakistan which are recognized by WES?

MOA.2001

Jun 11, 2017
According to my knowledge if you have a bachelors degree 3 or more years and 1 year diploma to go with it you can claim points for two or more certificate which gives you 25 additional points on skill transfer and 8 points in education.

Refer this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/eca-conversion.asp

ECA assessment results:

A three-year or more certificate, diploma, or degree

PLUS any of the results in the sections below (not including secondary/high school), or:

Post-Bachelor's Certificate
Post-undergraduate certificate
Post-Bachelor's Diploma
Post-undergraduate diploma
Graduate Certificate
Graduate Certificate with a focus in [area of concentration]
Postgraduate certificate
Postgraduate Diploma
Graduate Diploma with a focus in [area of concentration]
Graduate diploma
two-year Postgraduate Diploma, specializing in [name of discipline]
two-year Bachelor’s after degree with a focus in [area of concentration]
one-year Postgraduate Certificate in [name of discipline]
one-year of graduate study with a focus in [area of concentration]
Dual Bachelor’s degree (four years)

I have 4 yrs bachelors and 1 yr Post graduate diploma. I expect my CES report for both credentials. How to get the diploma attested by hec and send to CES?
Dear Fatani,

The document requirements are clearly mentioned on WES Canada website. Kindly note that there are 3 options when you select Pakistan as your country of Education.

For Universities, you need to follow procedure which involves HEC attestation and sealed envelopes.

For other institutes, you need to follow Non University option which says that concerned institute should send the diploma directly to WES in sealed and stamped envelope along with inter and matric required documents.

MOA.2001

Jun 11, 2017
key word is ADDITIONAL points...

you can NOT get points of 4 year of university education PLUS diploma points ....you need to select anyone for points ...
Dear canada11,

You can get additional points if you have 4 year bachelors 'plus' a diploma/certificate.

You can opt for "Two or more degrees" and you get additional points for both education and then 25 additional points in adaptability section too.

Kindly guide other members with correct information. Thanks!

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
i
Dear canada11,

You can get additional points if you have 4 year bachelors 'plus' a diploma/certificate.

You can opt for "Two or more degrees" and you get additional points for both education and then 25 additional points in adaptability section too.

Kindly guide other members with correct information. Thanks!

"Two or more degrees" of the SAME LEVEL will not give you additional points.

You can use below links for reference:

http://www.canada-da.com/calculator.html
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Of course but if you have a 4 years bachelors and 1 year Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) then you can claim points for 2 or more degrees.

Agreed !!! you can get additional points if atleast one program of is minimum 3 years..... here are the possibile complete list of dual degree./diplomas.

I was not aware for this duality

Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.
Important notice: One must be for a program of three or more years.

ECA assessment results:

A three-year or more certificate, diploma, or degree

PLUS any of the results in the sections below (not including secondary/high school), or:

• Post-Bachelor's Certificate
  • Post-undergraduate certificate
  • Post-Bachelor's Diploma
  • Post-undergraduate diploma
  • Graduate Certificate
  • Graduate Certificate with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • Postgraduate certificate
  • Postgraduate Diploma
  • Graduate Diploma with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • Graduate diploma
  • two-year Postgraduate Diploma, specializing in [name of discipline]
  • two-year Bachelor’s after degree with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • one-year Postgraduate Certificate in [name of discipline]
  • Dual Bachelor’s degree (four years)

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/education-assessed/read-report.html

worldcentre

Mar 1, 2018
Hello All,

I am from Pakistan but currently living in Saudi Arabia.
I need to send my HEC attested degrees and transcript to WES in HEC sealed envelop. I already have my degrees attested from HEC now I am unable to figure out what to do for getting my degrees sealed in HEC envelop.
Can I put it myself in the plain envelop, sign across the seal and send it to WES, as degrees and transcripts are already verified by HEC?

Anybody from Pakistan could help.

Many Thanks,
Please note that HEC will attest your degree and transcript and will Seal and counter sign across the envelop and will hand over to you , then you have to send this envelop to WES( A a Second Option mentioned in WES website).
To have HES attestation you have to take appointment first from here:
http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/hec-portal-web/auth/login.jsf

Make a login and do accordingly...

Regards,

Shahid Mahmood

Jojo479

Mar 21, 2018
I need to apply for eca but im living in riyadh saudia
For me i have done BCS 2 years program from virtual university of pakistan and intermediate from federal board of islamabad.
For intermediate where can i go to get my certificate attested?
Does 2year bachelor program are accepted ?
Please help me
Do i need matric certificate also? Where can i go to get it attested?

kamranrajput

Apr 1, 2018
Hello everyone,
I've a question below:

My WES report showing CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY as below:

"Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (three years)"

I just want to know how many points i'll get based on above summary in Federal skilled workers (Express Entry)?

According to my understanding, i'll get 22 points. Am I right? Please help me.

Thanks.

zulfi_3

Jun 10, 2018
Guys,

Can someone please share what an IBCC sealed envelope looks like? Do the put an institutional seal on the flap or do they just seal it with tape and stamp on top of it.

zulfi_3

Jun 10, 2018
Please note that HEC will attest your degree and transcript and will Seal and counter sign across the envelop and will hand over to you , then you have to send this envelop to WES( A a Second Option mentioned in WES website).

Regards,

Shahid Mahmood
Hello

Can you please share what an IBCC sealed envelope looks like? Do the put an institutional seal on the flap or do they just seal it with tape and stamp on top of it.

attamustafa

Nov 7, 2018

Regards,

Shahid Mahmood
dear shahid bro ,
from where i get attest my safety and health diploma in sealed envelope for wes. whereas i know that i have to visit HEC for degrees and transcripts attestation. please guide me. thanks

engr_adnan07

Mar 17, 2019
Hi everyone... I have a question. HEC sealed my documents attested copies in a simple envelop that I purchased from market, not an official one of HEC, and then HEC stamped, sealed and signed that envelop. But for ECA, WES service requires documents to be sealed in an official envelop. Is it okay to send documents in simple envelop for ECA purposes to WES like this? plz guide