Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
Thank you so much Canada11! :)

canada11 said:
ECA for SSC and HSC not required for immigration. generally no university required it either unless your are taking admission in under graduate

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
Well I have done Bachelors of Science in Chemistry from American University of Sharjah. And Because I want to claim points for two or more degree I have done Post graduate diploma in computer science from Virtual University of Pakistan. Now for diploma evaluation I want to get my diploma attested from HEC. For UAE Bachelors I have got evaluation from WES as Bachelors 4 yrs. Now I will send my diploma to CES because CES does not require ssc/hsc records. So what are the requirements to get it attested? What documents please help

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
HEC only attest degrees...not diplomas..

Are you sure that after 4 year of university of education , doing PG diploma will give your extra points ? I don't think so

fatani said:
Well I have done Bachelors of Science in Chemistry from American University of Sharjah. And Because I want to claim points for two or more degree I have done Post graduate diploma in computer science from Virtual University of Pakistan. Now for diploma evaluation I want to get my diploma attested from HEC. For UAE Bachelors I have got evaluation from WES as Bachelors 4 yrs. Now I will send my diploma to CES because CES does not require ssc/hsc records. So what are the requirements to get it attested? What documents please help

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
canada11 said:
HEC only attest degrees...not diplomas..

Are you sure that after 4 year of university of education , doing PG diploma will give your extra points ? I don't think so
Lots of people do diploma only. If HEC dont attest how to send it to CES

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
key word is ADDITIONAL points...

you can NOT get points of 4 year of university education PLUS diploma points ....you need to select anyone for points ...

fatani said:
If CES mentions in their report 1 yr post graduate diploma than I can claim points

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
canada11 said:
key word is ADDITIONAL points...

you can NOT get points of 4 year of university education PLUS diploma points ....you need to select anyone for points ...
According to my knowledge if you have a bachelors degree 3 or more years and 1 year diploma to go with it you can claim points for two or more certificate which gives you 25 additional points on skill transfer and 8 points in education.

Refer this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/eca-conversion.asp

ECA assessment results:

A three-year or more certificate, diploma, or degree

PLUS any of the results in the sections below (not including secondary/high school), or:

Post-Bachelor's Certificate
Post-undergraduate certificate
Post-Bachelor's Diploma
Post-undergraduate diploma
Graduate Certificate
Graduate Certificate with a focus in [area of concentration]
Postgraduate certificate
Postgraduate Diploma
Graduate Diploma with a focus in [area of concentration]
Graduate diploma
two-year Postgraduate Diploma, specializing in [name of discipline]
two-year Bachelor’s after degree with a focus in [area of concentration]
one-year Postgraduate Certificate in [name of discipline]
one-year of graduate study with a focus in [area of concentration]
Dual Bachelor’s degree (four years)

I have 4 yrs bachelors and 1 yr Post graduate diploma. I expect my CES report for both credentials. How to get the diploma attested by hec and send to CES?

amjad1002

Oct 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila phip
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
Doc's Request.
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
10-09-2013
Med's Request
already sent
Med's Done....
11-08-2013 and redo 08-02-2015
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
02-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
3 Feb 2016
YehCanada said:
I have done my attestation from HEC Islamabad in June as HEC karachi was not offering at that time.... Regarding Karachi University, I have done it in one day compared to regular 15 days process through "wasta"

Just visit KU (left entry from the main gate where all the bank branches are); and while submitting to the person who is receiving the certificate and mark sheet, tell him that you need it urgently for WES.. He will ask you to give the copy the bank receipt and will give you his number.

He will call you to come in the evening on the same day or next day with attested copy... Give me 500 to 500 Rs. (the official bank charges are 300 Rs. which you need to submit seperately)
HI there
I Want to know that if we dont have Second year Mark sheet so how can we get because HEC need all original Documents and for admission in KU Uni we have to submit our original second year mark sheet and If I am not in Pak can any one do on my behalf??

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
amjad1002 said:
YehCanada said:
I have done my attestation from HEC Islamabad in June as HEC karachi was not offering at that time.... Regarding Karachi University, I have done it in one day compared to regular 15 days process through "wasta"

Just visit KU (left entry from the main gate where all the bank branches are); and while submitting to the person who is receiving the certificate and mark sheet, tell him that you need it urgently for WES.. He will ask you to give the copy the bank receipt and will give you his number.

He will call you to come in the evening on the same day or next day with attested copy... Give me 500 to 500 Rs. (the official bank charges are 300 Rs. which you need to submit seperately)
HI there
I Want to know that if we dont have Second year Mark sheet so how can we get because HEC need all original Documents and for admission in KU Uni we have to submit our original second year mark sheet and If I am not in Pak can any one do on my behalf??
I think HEC needs only Matric and Inter certificates there is no requirement of marksheets written in their website.

amjad1002

Oct 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila phip
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
Doc's Request.
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
10-09-2013
Med's Request
already sent
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
02-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
3 Feb 2016
Hi
They are asking this
Original certificates/degrees from Matric onwards along with transcripts of degrees.

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
amjad1002 said:
Hi
They are asking this
Original certificates/degrees from Matric onwards along with transcripts of degrees.
Transcripts of degrees that is transcripts or marksheets of bachelors and masters degree not inter marksheet.

amjad1002

Oct 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila phip
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
Doc's Request.
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
10-09-2013
Med's Request
already sent
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
02-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
3 Feb 2016
He did not ask for master they ask from matric to onwards

Jeenda

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
Since a lot pf people have the same question. Here I will write the procedure, Please correct me if I am wrong.

1) Take your Metric and FSC degrees to the respective board and attest by the Controller of Examinations and ask the to put in an envelope and seal it - Go personally.

2) Take your bachelor/ Master Degree to the HEC and ask them to attest and seal in an envelope. Also ask them to update the attestation status on the HEC website - GO personally.

3) Send both envelopes to the WES.

** AS IBCC is not mentioned on the WES website so I am assuming attestation from the respective board should be enough***
** I am not sure, if boards send themselves the envelope or do we have to send by our-self, Specially Gujranwala Board***

If I miss some thing please do let me know.

Thanks