Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
You summarized it well. Although POint 1 varies from board to board.Matric not required if you have university education. IBCC not required

Jeenda said:
Since a lot pf people have the same question. Here I will write the procedure, Please correct me if I am wrong.

1) Take your Metric and FSC degrees to the respective board and attest by the Controller of Examinations and ask the to put in an envelope and seal it - Go personally.

2) Take your bachelor/ Master Degree to the HEC and ask them to attest and seal in an envelope. Also ask them to update the attestation status on the HEC website - GO personally.

3) Send both envelopes to the WES.

** AS IBCC is not mentioned on the WES website so I am assuming attestation from the respective board should be enough***
** I am not sure, if boards send themselves the envelope or do we have to send by our-self, Specially Gujranwala Board***

If I miss some thing please do let me know.

Thanks

Imranyasin

Jul 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone have an idea,

what equivalence is given to an MBA degree of 3.5 years done after B.com.
Total years of education become 17.5.

response will be appreciated.

mf1987

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Hi Friends,

one silly question related to sealed envelope, the sealed envelope provided by IBCC will directly be couriered by IBCC or i personally have to couriered to WES and do i mentioned the sender address of IBCC or Board? and is it okay to put the sealed envelope in another protected envelope of courier company as this safe the seal and envelope will be secured. as courier company are not trustworthy here.

faizanbrohi

Jun 10, 2017
No sir I am going for IQAS now if you get result before me please update
Any update from IQAS , did you get your virtual university credential assessed. i am asking this because i was planning to enroll in a PGD program at virtual university of pakistan . i was doing this so i can get additional points

Mimi noor

Jul 20, 2017
Hi
Someone please tell me that what to do if you've done Bachelors and Masters from Preston University Islamabad campus as this university is not enlisted in WES recognised universities list. Moreover ICES also blacklisted the university but it is recognised by HEC & there's no list of recognised universities in IQAS and ICAS. Please tell me what should I do?
I also need to ask that my wife is doing Bachelors and obviously her surname has been changed after marriage, on her CNIC & passport but not on her SSC & HSSC and also on her university documents. So should I continue with these name differences or ask Board to change the name on the documents? Although I'm not sending her FSc or matric certificates for assessment but still , in future, will it be a problem?

Last edited:

MOA.2001

Jun 11, 2017
I have graduated as an Industrial Engineer from NED University in Karachi. WES recognized my NED Bachelors in Engineering Degree as being equivalent to Canadian 4 year bachelors degree.

Now I am considering getting 1 year post graduate diploma from Virtual University of Pakistan in Business Administration. Virtual University of Pakistan is recognized by WES as authentic institute according to WES Canada website (Documents Required Section). I have no idea if the VU post graduate diploma is equivalent to diploma in Canada or not. If someone has applied for assessment of VU diploma, they can share the outcome here and it will be beneficial for all.

Can you guys help me with identifying any post graduate diplomas in Pakistan which are proven to be assessed positively by WES Canada? It would be very helpful for a lot of bachelor graduates in Pakistan as they need a masters or a diploma to boost their scores. Sharing any such experience would be appreciated where a diploma from any university in Pakistan was positively assessed by WES Canada for immigration.

This information will be helpful for many young graduates in Pakistan. Any such diploma which is recognized by WES too could boost the scores and many young graduates will be able to obtain ITA.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.