+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

P.R card please help?

newon

Feb 21, 2020
Ontario
u understand what am asking
i go at canada.ca check status and am not able to see it.cause when i click log in it brings a page where is writen maybe u did your information wrong or i dont know what 2 other things.
one week before i was entering the same way and i was able to see application complete u applied this day u did medical this day and u entered in canada this day and became a pr on 25 november 2019,what am asking is why i cant see anything anymore this details?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
u understand what am asking
i go at canada.ca check status and am not able to see it.cause when i click log in it brings a page where is writen maybe u did your information wrong or i dont know what 2 other things.
one week before i was entering the same way and i was able to see application complete u applied this day u did medical this day and u entered in canada this day and became a pr on 25 november 2019,what am asking is why i cant see anything anymore this details?
Again, because you are already a PR.

newon

Feb 21, 2020
Ontario
hey just wanted to let u know that on 26 may i applied for the prtd and on 28 may i got an email that my application is now in Rome Embassy,right now i just got an email saying have been dispatched from rome to your visa center?do u think i refused or what cause am being so worried

newon

Feb 21, 2020
Ontario
hey hope u are online,so like i told u i applied for prtd at my state vac on 26 may,they sented me an email that i applied for prtd on 26 may,on 28 may i got another email saying my passport is in rome embassy,on 1 june they sented my another email saying your passport have been dispatched from canada visa office rome to the canada visa application which means in my country,since that day i havent got any email or phone call anymore to go and take my passport and prtd do u think there is a problem cause am a bit worried cause that means i got the prtd ?cause it looks so fast and the other question is what should i do now?

newon

Feb 21, 2020
Ontario
thank u so much guys for all your help,today i went at my vac and took my passport i was so stressed so afraid about this prtd,they stamped on my passport a visa with multiple entrys for one year with status PERMANENT RESIDENT,thank u all guys u are the best