Jeanette41810 said:
How i wish i could check my e-cas soon.
My timeline: OWP/PR app sent: May 28, 2012
CIC received: May 30, 2012
follow-up(I phoned CIC): Aug. 15, 2012
OWP signed: Aug. 16, 2012
OWP received: Aug. 20, 2012
No e-cas update yet. Kinda weird.

No activity on my ecas too, received my OWP about a month ago.

maryanne22

Jul 5, 2012
TO
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
january 2012
ustian said:
I have got an OWP on July, 17 and after 4 weeks I got an email stating that CIC received my application. And only than I was able to check my ecase online.
@ustian, it is approval in principle, the letter the earlier applicants recieved for the initial assessment approval, ....

maryanne22

Jul 5, 2012
TO
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
january 2012
the above message is for doquer ;)

@ustian
im not really sure yet, im waiting for a follow up from the immig. (so far nothing yet ;D no letter, not even email, or phone call)
hopefully not just a typo error ;D)
ill try to call the hotline next month for clarification.

can check ecas... a week after i recieved my OWp

ustian

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
maryanne22 said:
the above message is for doquer ;)

@ ustian
im not really sure yet, im waiting for a follow up from the immig. (so far nothing yet ;D no letter, not even email, or phone call)
hopefully not just a typo error ;D)
ill try to call the hotline next month for clarification.

can check ecas... a week after i recieved my OWp
I hope it's not an error too, and we will get our approval sooner than 24 months))) Good luck for you!!! I am looking forward to see your updates ))))

eilahs23

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi for august or september 2012 OWP or PR applicant...free to share your timeline or news about your application here

ww.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/live-in-caregiver-owp-and-pr-applicants-for-august-and-september-2012-timeline-t118806.0.html;msg1758843#msg1758843

i am not allowed to post the complete link so just add "w" in the beginning of the link
thanks

richmondhill

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone!

Pls. Can someone help me? Am about to submit my papers for owp/pr application. and i have a question about the fees, do i need to pay for the owp application? And another fee for pr application? Like $150 for owp + $550 for pr + another $550 for 1adult dependent (husband or kids) total of $1,250! did i calculate it right?

I hope someone can help me about this. Thank you so much.

And god bless us all.

ustian

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
richmondhill said:
Hi everyone!

Pls. Can someone help me? Am about to submit my papers for owp/pr application. and i have a question about the fees, do i need to pay for the owp application? And another fee for pr application? Like $150 for owp + $550 for pr + another $550 for 1adult dependent (husband or kids) total of $1,250! did i calculate it right?

I hope someone can help me about this. Thank you so much.

And god bless us all.
Hi, yes you are right. It is 1250$ for OWP and for the principal applicant and her dependent.

VILLAGEHUA

Star Member
Jan 23, 2010
Hi Guys,

In the chickinglit, there is one called "Record of wage and decuctions sent to CRA". I know is mean T4. But how did you guys proof the one for this year (2012)? Thank you!

richmondhill

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ustian said:
Hi, yes you are right. It is 1250$ for OWP and for the principal applicant and her dependent.
hi ustian,

thank you so much. now i can start fill up my forms.

thank you.

richmondhill

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VILLAGEHUA said:
Hi Guys,

In the chickinglit, there is one called "Record of wage and decuctions sent to CRA". I know is mean T4. But how did you guys proof the one for this year (2012)? Thank you!
you can't prove it, because your 2012 T4 will come out next year. mine i have only 2010 and 2011 T4 and at the same time i have my wages and deductions with hours made by my employer. i hope this one will help you gathering your requirements.

good luck to all of us.

Jeanette41810

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Vegreville, Alberta
NOC Code......
LCP1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
@villagehua: what i did on my record of wages and earnings is that, I made a tabulation of my wages from the start til the month before I pass my application then I asked my employer to sign it.

richmondhill

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VILLAGEHUA said:
Richmondhill,
So did you ask your employer sign the resocrd of earning wage in 2012?
Yes. Its better if you will ask your employer to sign it for you.
If you want the format, just tell me so i can send it to you.

VILLAGEHUA

Star Member
Jan 23, 2010
Thanks guys, I made a summary of earning and deductions then let my employers sign it. And they also gave me paystub(no signature). Hope those are enough to proof my employment in 2012.