+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OWP and PR application January 2012

richmondhill

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there someone who can help me about the gross
Income? Because im trying to gather all the document for OWP/PR requirements. Now my problem is my gross income or T4, its show's in there that i did'nt reach the 24months requirement for me to be able to submit my papers for OWP/PR. In my T4 it show's that my income gross is 17,420, is this the right amount or income gross for live in caregivers?

Please i really need help. I'm going to send my papers on july 2012.

I hope some can help me about this.

Thank you and god bless us all.

akina green

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
hi all :)

just wanna ask if how much do i need to put under the "funds available for my stay" in TRV application.

and if i need to enclosed an extra return expresspost envelope in my application.

thank you all :)

richmondhill

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi aki green!

Just pay the $75 and you need also another expresspost envelop. Thats the one that their going to use to send it back ur passport.

By the way green just want to ask you about ur income gross or T4 coz my income gross is 17,420 as live in caregiver is that the income gross should a live in caregiver get it? Coz i am gathering all documents for my OWP/PR. Im about to submit it on august.

Thank you and good luck.

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
richmondhill said:
Hi aki green!

Just pay the $75 and you need also another expresspost envelop. Thats the one that their going to use to send it back ur passport.

By the way green just want to ask you about ur income gross or T4 coz my income gross is 17,420 as live in caregiver is that the income gross should a live in caregiver get it? Coz i am gathering all documents for my OWP/PR. Im about to submit it on august.

Thank you and good luck.
@richmond don't be confused sa income gross or T4. It's just a supporting documents. What is important is the letter of your employer specify the date when you start working up to present to compute 24 months of authorized employment or 3900 hrs. Normally t4 is not updated that's why they are asking for statements of earnings (pay slip) showing number of hours And deduction.

Just submit all the documents you have according to checklist you will not go wrong.

If you want post here your details so we can help you compute your 24 months or 3900 hrs.

akina green

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
richmondhill said:
Hi aki green!

Thank you and good luck.
thank you!! :)

any idea on how much money should i put on the funds for my stay?

your gross income was slightly bigger than mine (which is 17,261) :D...but it's not that important,,what matter is that you completed the required hours of work. :D

richmondhill

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi wsongco,

Thank you fpr helping me about this. Coz im totally lost about this "Statement of earnings showing hours worked and deductions made by the employer" can you gave me some example for this? Because my employer gave me one but it didnt show the hours on that paper and my employer are not used to gave me a pay slip since before they really dont issue this pays slip to me. What should i do now? And can my employer compute my hours now, even if i still didnt finished the 24 months? But im almost due, i'll be finishing my 24months on august 2nd week.

Thank you again. Hope that youl not get tired helping me. Coz i ask a lot ;) thanks again.

richmondhill

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi aki green,

When i apply for my multiple TRV before i just put 1500 even if i dont have.

Luckily after 2months i received my passport with the Multiple TRV stamped on it.

Thank you for telling me about your tax. Im a little bit relief now.

Thanks again.

akina green

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
richmondhill said:
Hi aki green,

When i apply for my multiple TRV before i just put 1500 even if i dont have.

Luckily after 2months i received my passport with the Multiple TRV stamped on it.

Thank you for telling me about your tax. Im a little bit relief now.

Thanks again.
thank you :)

richmondhill

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi akira,

just want to know how is your application for TRV? did you get it already?

thanks

richmondhill

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi job seeker,

i just want to ask if i can use my multiple TRV on december 2012? my multiple TRV will expire on july 2013, but the problem is it was stamped on my old passport my old passport will be expire on july 2013 also. the reason why i renew my passport is because i apply for OPW/PR.

and also is it possible for me to have my 1month vacation on december, while my application is on process?

thank you so much for the help job seeker.

maryanne22

Jul 5, 2012
TO
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
january 2012
wanted to share my timeline
Married
Applied: january 2012
recieved: january 19,2012
OWP : may 2012
........ anyone from 2012 applicants recieved? phone calls, emails that they have recieved your apllications, letters of AiP, letters asking for additional info, background check, and dependents contact numbers...

remarks and observation:
must renew
LIC Pending APR
Appl for Pr rcvd initial APR

ustian

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
maryanne22 said:
wanted to share my timeline
Married
Applied: january 2012
recieved: january 19,2012
OWP : may 2012
........ anyone from 2012 applicants recieved? phone calls, emails that they have recieved your apllications, letters of AiP, letters asking for additional info, background check, and dependents contact numbers...

remarks and observation:
must renew
LIC Pending APR
Appl for Pr rcvd initial APR
Hi, maryanne22! As I understood you received initial approval? And what does it mean letters of AiP? I am April 2012 applicant and got an OWP and later I received an email from CIC stating that they received my papers.

doquer83

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-13-2012
what is AiP maryjane22?
@ustian, good for you, you received an email, when did you receive it and what did it say? tnx!

i'm march 2012 applicant and got my owp june.

ustian

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
doquer83 said:
what is AiP maryjane22?
@ ustian, good for you, you received an email, when did you receive it and what did it say? tnx!

i'm march 2012 applicant and got my owp june.
I have got an OWP on July, 17 and after 4 weeks I got an email stating that CIC received my application. And only than I was able to check my ecase online.

Jeanette41810

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Vegreville, Alberta
NOC Code......
LCP1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
How i wish i could check my e-cas soon.