+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OWP and PR application January 2012

mimsy

Mar 26, 2012
I need help pls! im applying for OWP and PR APPLICATION do i need to mail it one envelop at the same address ? or mail it with different address with 2 envelopes .. i get confused somebody told to mail it same address some says mail it in different address just like when i applied for my work permit before ..

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
mimsy said:
I need help pls! im applying for OWP and PR APPLICATION do i need to mail it one envelop at the same address ? or mail it with different address with 2 envelopes .. i get confused somebody told to mail it same address some says mail it in different address just like when i applied for my work permit before ..
Put them in one envelope and mail the address specialized in the application guide. Do not forget write open work premit on the document which is for the OWP application,good luck

123chow

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys i have a question,, i went home last year and get married... im under LCP.. but i didnt update my status... only this time when i apply for my OWP/PR.. im worried maybe thats the problem i still dont have my open work permit,, they rcved my application Dec.19 last year.. do i am liable of misinterpretation?

123chow

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys just receive my Open work Permit in the mail today..,, so happy,,, a while ago i was just worrying about all this stuff.. God is God guys,, All the time,,, thank you so much this forum is a big help for me mentally and info wise...thank you so much guys.. everybodys OWP is coming also for sure....

darookie

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
123chow said:
Guys just receive my Open work Permit in the mail today..,, so happy,,, a while ago i was just worrying about all this stuff.. God is God guys,, All the time,,, thank you so much this forum is a big help for me mentally and info wise...thank you so much guys.. everybodys OWP is coming also for sure....
Did you call 127 or checked online? what does it say?

123chow

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darookie said:
Did you call 127 or checked online? what does it say?
127 says application rcved dec19,2011 and ecas says application rcved...

123chow

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Twin mitch said:
That's what exactly the same as me.i hope we will get owp soon
dont worry check your mailbox.. u might get it soo too..

PITSH

Feb 25, 2012
i apllied in september and even upto date i havent recieved it i dont even know what to say. i'm just unfortunate but they started working on it december 13 i called last monday and they said that they will send it soon. is this normal or whats going on? which number do you guys call is it the 18882422100 really?

lilay123

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
File Transfer...
12-03-2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-04-2015 In Process: 06-05-2015
/i have lots of question regarding on my pr application.
1. my start of date as live -in caregiver is jan 25 2010. first tax I paid is march 2010 I went to philippines for a vacation for 5 weeks, Can I apply now for pr?

2. I only stayed with one employer. do i need to provide roe?

3. I applied for police clearance in kennedy and sheppard. I did the finger printing and photo and they put it in the envelope with address in vegreville and gave it to me, Do i include that in my pr appliction or send that to the address indicated in the envelope?

i am so confused i ask my friends and they have different answers.

darookie

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
lilay123 said:
/i have lots of question regarding on my pr application.
1. my start of date as live -in caregiver is jan 25 2010. first tax I paid is march 2010 I went to philippines for a vacation for 5 weeks, Can I apply now for pr?
for your to be sure apply 1st week of June. :)

2. I only stayed with one employer. do i need to provide roe?

NO

3. I applied for police clearance in kennedy and sheppard. I did the finger printing and photo and they put it in the envelope with address in vegreville and gave it to me, Do i include that in my pr appliction or send that to the address indicated in the envelope

I included mine in the envelope together with the PR and OWP application