+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Owner operator LMIA, Work permit and PR

murugesan527

Dec 26, 2019
I want to confirm the genuine of my citizenship and immigration Canada -diplomatics authorised approval letter. File no. Zed/008-ca824/9n430. Full name palanisamy murugesan passport no.p8766810 ref.no z251wvied-L21ma dt.26.12.2019

West designs

Dec 5, 2019
Toronto
Category........
I want to confirm the genuine of my citizenship and immigration Canada -diplomatics authorised approval letter. File no. Zed/008-ca824/9n430. Full name palanisamy murugesan passport no.p8766810 ref.no z251wvied-L21ma dt.26.12.2019
I think the best you have to do is to call IRCC and give and ask if all information you have is true

canadavisaQs

Aug 15, 2019
Update

Got an email from Service Canada this morning asking if we still need to hire for this position. Further, they suggested if we are still interested they want to do a telephonic interview, within next couple of weeks.

Date and time for telephonic interview is set and i think decision usually is made within a day or two.

Wajahat-ali

Aug 22, 2019
Update

Got an email from Service Canada this morning asking if we still need to hire for this position. Further, they suggested if we are still interested they want to do a telephonic interview, within next couple of weeks.

Date and time for telephonic interview is set and i think decision usually is made within a day or two.
Dear member,
Please send details on wajahatkadri@gmail.com regarding company to make a plan or anything you like to share .
actually i want to know when one has to apply for PR soon after lmia or after one year experience,

mserieh

Feb 23, 2018
Update

Service canada claims to have a decision made for these types of Visas within 10 business days since its NOC 0013 and salary is over $60 an hour. Since its been more than 10 business days, i followed up with Service canada via phone call and they requested a written letter suggesting urgent decision to be made on this particular application.

Letter was submitted via fax on October 11 2019 and they are obligated to respond to this letter within 15 business days. So expecting some sort of reply by November 1st 2019.

hello, can you please share the name of the company that did the business plan for you?

canadavisaQs

Aug 15, 2019
hello, can you please share the name of the company that did the business plan for you?
I am working with a law firm who did everything from submission to business plan. Happy to share the info in pm if you still need it. They are expensive though

Danny8965

Jul 26, 2017
I just have a question please...., Do you think the amount of $50. 000 Canadian $ as a cash in the company’s Canadian bank account can be sufficient for the owner operator pathway when submitting the application to the Canadian Immigration for the Work permit ? I’m dealing with an immigration lawyer & he informed me that would be enough ( of course with the business plan .. ect...) but when I saw that you deposited $150 k ... I got a bit worried ...... or maybe it depends on the nature of the business intended to establish? Thanks .

Reactions: canadavisaQs

canadavisaQs

Aug 15, 2019
I just have a question please...., Do you think the amount of $50. 000 Canadian $ as a cash in the company’s Canadian bank account can be sufficient for the owner operator pathway when submitting the application to the Canadian Immigration for the Work permit ? I’m dealing with an immigration lawyer & he informed me that would be enough ( of course with the business plan .. ect...) but when I saw that you deposited $150 k ... I got a bit worried ...... or maybe it depends on the nature of the business intended to establish? Thanks .
I do not think there is a right or wrong amount, obviously the more the better but they might not even look at it as it's just one factor in the entire application. My interview with Service Canada officer is scheduled in next week or so, as soon as i finish my interview i can provide you more information on importance of bank balance.

Keep in mind, i made a mistake of making deposit long before other documents and the money is just sitting there since April 2019 or so. Best would be to deposit money perhaps last thing before submitting your application. That way, it is stuck only for around 4 months. If its just surpless cash and you don't care, then thats a different story.

Reactions: arahan21c

jasneetdua

Apr 28, 2014
Hi my nephew in India wants to come to Canada under this program. Can you provide me the name of firm which did Business Plan for Owner operator LMIA?
I tried to send you a message, but the system says "You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: canadavisaQs.". Can you, please help.
Thanks
Jas

arahan21c

Aug 14, 2019
I do not think there is a right or wrong amount, obviously the more the better but they might not even look at it as it's just one factor in the entire application. My interview with Service Canada officer is scheduled in next week or so, as soon as i finish my interview i can provide you more information on importance of bank balance.

Keep in mind, i made a mistake of making deposit long before other documents and the money is just sitting there since April 2019 or so. Best would be to deposit money perhaps last thing before submitting your application. That way, it is stuck only for around 4 months. If its just surpless cash and you don't care, then thats a different story.
Much appreciate sharing your experience. I'm about to launch IT startup with other two cofounders. You mentioned that your own company hires you for owner lmia application. If understanding you rightly, can you let me know whether the company must pay you with high wage? Definitely my startup can not afford to pay me as well as other cofounders.

canadavisaQs

Aug 15, 2019
Much appreciate sharing your experience. I'm about to launch IT startup with other two cofounders. You mentioned that your own company hires you for owner lmia application. If understanding you rightly, can you let me know whether the company must pay you with high wage? Definitely my startup can not afford to pay me as well as other cofounders.
The owner operator program requires you to pay yourself a full salary (don't think it has to be high wage) and hire a full time position as well. If your NOC Code doesn't start with 00, you do not get 200 points on your express entry profile.

Based on limited information you provided, i think a better fit for you would be "Start up program" that can give you and all co founders PR straight away. There is no such requirement of paying salary in that program.

Reactions: arahan21c