+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Still I don’t get PPR later am expecting the letter this week but i need to prepare all my documents required
Bro nothing to prepare for, its simple they send you a form to fill and name all the applicants who are going to get the visa, photos and passport.! Dont worry if PPR got you by surprise and you were not prepared for, it still will just take 3 days to prepare all the docs at most

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Should i add also pictures in the package for my overseas spouse as prof of our marriage or should i just put only documents that are requested?
Did they ask for proof of marriage? If yes include pictures which is absolutely crucial, also add messages, call logs on whatsapp and pictures other than marriage pics, if he visited you, his boarding pass or tickets aswell

Taaaaz

Jan 17, 2021
Bro nothing to prepare for, its simple they send you a form to fill and name all the applicants who are going to get the visa, photos and passport.! Dont worry if PPR got you by surprise and you were not prepared for, it still will just take 3 days to prepare all the docs at most
Thanks means we can take the photos and keep it ready

Virgono1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2018
Aoa, can u plz guide me to fill my generic form LVO ask me they need my updated generic documents There is a question that how many family members including u r in this application? My answer is 4 bcoz I m the main applicant here in Pakistan and I have three children here with me . But my eldest daughter is in Canada with her father and she still don't get her PR so should I have to include her in this application as my dependent or not ? Plz help me. JazakAllah

Immy075

Nov 15, 2020
Aoa, can u plz guide me to fill my generic form LVO ask me they need my updated generic documents There is a question that how many family members including u r in this application? My answer is 4 bcoz I m the main applicant here in Pakistan and I have three children here with me . But my eldest daughter is in Canada with her father and she still don't get her PR so should I have to include her in this application as my dependent or not ? Plz help me. JazakAllah
[/QUOT
u will only include the kids which are in Pakistan, but in family details u will include ur daughter who is already in Canada better to ask a lawyer in Canada

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
I just wonder if it is possible for a family to get a visa to travel to Canada before the inland applicant gets the PR card but has COPR only? Has it happened before?

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
I just wonder if it is possible for a family to get a visa to travel to Canada before the inland applicant gets the PR card but has COPR only? Has it happened before?
Hey I never thought about this. And it is my current situation. Waiting for PR cards since February beginning and spouse file under process at LVO.
I really hope my card has nothing to do with my spouse's visa issuance? Great question dear and I hope someone can share their experience.
Thank you!

Reactions: imadeddin