+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Immy075

Nov 15, 2020
anyone can send me an address where to send the application for PR I'm a protected person and want to apply For PR I don't know which address I need to send, please write me the address where I will send the PR application thanks in advance

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
anyone can send me an address where to send the application for PR I'm a protected person and want to apply For PR I don't know which address I need to send, please write me the address where I will send the PR application thanks in advance

CPC Mississauga - PP PO Box 3010 Station B Mississauga, ON L4Y 0G8

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Hey guys please help with this question. I applied for PR since December 2019 and added my spouse in April 2021. Will i get a Decision made (DM) before my spouse or it will come out same time? Please i nee response from someone who have experienced this

nsy1980

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
How long does a dar es salaam Embasy take to respond after submitting spouse requested forms and additional documents to them?

izolomo

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
Hey guys please help with this question. I applied for PR since December 2019 and added my spouse in April 2021. Will i get a Decision made (DM) before my spouse or it will come out same time? Please i nee response from someone who have experienced this
From my experience and from others that I've heard, you get DM first as you're here in Canada before your spouse will get the go ahead to go for biometric. Then your spouse's file will be transferred your your VO(homeland) for processing of visa. Will be asked for additional documents if need be, medicals before final decision made....

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
From my experience and from others that I've heard, you get DM first as you're here in Canada before your spouse will get the go ahead to go for biometric. Then your spouse's file will be transferred your your VO(homeland) for processing of visa. Will be asked for additional documents if need be, medicals before final decision made....
Thanks a lot Izolomo. I really appreciate your kind response.

izolomo

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
Thanks a lot Izolomo. I really appreciate your kind response.
You're welcome! It's frustrating but we'll get there... Like me, it's tough. Arrived in Canada, September 2017 and made a claim 2 days later. Got my DM as well as COPR in September 2020. Asked wife for biometric in October 2020 and dependents files transferred to Pretoria VO in South Africa in October 2020 by IRCC. Got acknowledgement email from Pretoria in November 3 for requested documents sent to them. Since then, no communications. No medical requests for my family. Nothing! When I sent an email to them, it took a month 3 days for me to get a response that due to coronavirus that will kill them, processing is slowly than usual.....

Shagidi

Dec 28, 2020
HELLO GUYS
My wife got this email from Ghana Vo, please i need clarification, do i need to send supporting document with the form or just the forms alone and secondly do i need to send it as soft copy thru email or hard copy by courier? please help

Kindly complete the necessary forms, validate, print, date and sign: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/3998-temp.asp

A completed Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)
Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669)
Additional Family Info IMM5406

Please submit forms by email attachment in PDF format

Thank you,

Migration Program | Programme de migration (RE)
High Commission of Canada in Ghana| Haut commissariat du Canada au Ghana
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana
ACCRAIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

izolomo

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
HELLO GUYS
My wife got this email from Ghana Vo, please i need clarification, do i need to send supporting document with the form or just the forms alone and secondly do i need to send it as soft copy thru email or hard copy by courier? please help

Kindly complete the necessary forms, validate, print, date and sign: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/3998-temp.asp

A completed Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)
Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669)
Additional Family Info IMM5406

Please submit forms by email attachment in PDF format

Thank you,

Migration Program | Programme de migration (RE)
High Commission of Canada in Ghana| Haut commissariat du Canada au Ghana
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana
ACCRAIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
You don't send a hard copy. It's stated in the letter sent to you.
Fill the forms online, then validate whichever it is to validate coz not all will need validating. After, print them out, sign, put date and send through email in a pdf format....

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
You're welcome! It's frustrating but we'll get there... Like me, it's tough. Arrived in Canada, September 2017 and made a claim 2 days later. Got my DM as well as COPR in September 2020. Asked wife for biometric in October 2020 and dependents files transferred to Pretoria VO in South Africa in October 2020 by IRCC. Got acknowledgement email from Pretoria in November 3 for requested documents sent to them. Since then, no communications. No medical requests for my family. Nothing! When I sent an email to them, it took a month 3 days for me to get a response that due to coronavirus that will kill them, processing is slowly than usual.....
Hahahahahahaha.... you just cracked me up and made me laff. "Corona virus that will kill them" Truely, this guys can be so annoying. I even called them this morning and its same old story they keep saying both on webform and call. Anyways, let me just keep my fingers cross sha.

tessytessy

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Lol @ that will kill them