+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Hey I never thought about this. And it is my current situation. Waiting for PR cards since February beginning and spouse file under process at LVO.
I really hope my card has nothing to do with my spouse's visa issuance? Great question dear and I hope someone can share their experience.
Thank you!
Its highly unlikely, since the PR is already being processed they wont issue a visa, and as far as i know due to covid 19 it takes from 1 to several months to process the Visa, by that time your spouses will get their PR visa

Reactions: KatbiyaNazi

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
HELLO GUYS
My wife got this email from Ghana Vo, please i need clarification, do i need to send supporting document with the form or just the forms alone and secondly do i need to send it as soft copy thru email or hard copy by courier? please help

Kindly complete the necessary forms, validate, print, date and sign: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/3998-temp.asp

A completed Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)
Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669)
Additional Family Info IMM5406

Please submit forms by email attachment in PDF format

Thank you,

Migration Program | Programme de migration (RE)
High Commission of Canada in Ghana| Haut commissariat du Canada au Ghana
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana
ACCRAIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
This is ur first ADR? And yes send it via email as it clearly states it

mugere

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
How long does a dar es salaam Embasy take to respond after submitting spouse requested forms and additional documents to them?
for my spouse after additional documents on 12th jan 2021 the next day they asked for medical and after that the application was transferred to hong kong visa office which gave Pre arrival services letter on 12thMay 2021 and passport request from Dar es salaam visa office on 3 june 2021.

Soafter additional doc request Dvoffice is sending applications to hong kong which is good

Reactions: nsy1980

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Hello everybody,

Who got requested document on April 2021 from Ankara? Maybe after or before?

I got update on my dependants applucation from my MP and there is written that Ankara VO sent me request document on 15 April 2021.

I am writing emails and no answer. Who knows other way to contact them and ask to re send me that document.

What documents could it be?
Friend of my says it could be proof of relationship? As he also got on May 2021 same Ankara VO. Is that good idea send them that document even not knowing is that one which they asking from me?

Your opinions guys

nsy1980

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
for my spouse after additional documents on 12th jan 2021 the next day they asked for medical and after that the application was transferred to hong kong visa office which gave Pre arrival services letter on 12thMay 2021 and passport request from Dar es salaam visa office on 3 june 2021.

Soafter additional doc request Dvoffice is sending applications to hong kong which is good
I sent my forms and requested documents to dar es salaam embassy on Monday 14th.so i should expect them to contact me when?

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Hello everybody,

Who got requested document on April 2021 from Ankara? Maybe after or before?

I got update on my dependants applucation from my MP and there is written that Ankara VO sent me request document on 15 April 2021.

I am writing emails and no answer. Who knows other way to contact them and ask to re send me that document.

What documents could it be?
Friend of my says it could be proof of relationship? As he also got on May 2021 same Ankara VO. Is that good idea send them that document even not knowing is that one which they asking from me?

Your opinions guys
Broo they sent you on april 15 and you dont know what it is? I believe you hvent got the email, just check your spam, trash, or email the VISA OFFICE, it could be anything, from communication proof to extra forms to fill, dont send stuff bluntly, call/email the office that you got nothing or would like to receive the email again, 15 of April is 2 months ago, i wonder why you didnt got DM.

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
After submitting family documents to LONDON VISA OFFICE how long will take to hearing back from them and did they send AOR like principle applicant ?

Reactions: Ex ツ

izolomo

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
After submitting family documents to LONDON VISA OFFICE how long will take to hearing back from them and did they send AOR like principle applicant ?
Got AOR for my family in less than 30 days, South Africa VO. However, it's been 8 months since submission, nothing from them again....

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Hi,
Is there an Afghan family here who’s recently processed their biometric and supporting documents kit in Afghanistan? Where they can get fingerprints and biometric in Kabul?
Also, how much time it takes to ask for medical and approval letter once these documents are submitted to London VO?
Thanks,
Salam, Sorry for the late reply, i think you can give bio once you receive a BIL a letter from IRCC, and you can give it Dubai Tajikistan, India, and pakistan, the closest and convenient is pakistan. And your question on how much time, its hard to say brother, because it depends on several factors such as Covid 19 and complexity or the case, but my bet is, from 8-12 months

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
Hi All,

My overseas dependents are asked for Biometric and I submitted my photos via online portal- what is the next step for my dependents and Can I link their application to my Gckey account ?

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Hi All,

My overseas dependents are asked for Biometric and I submitted my photos via online portal- what is the next step for my dependents and Can I link their application to my Gckey account ?
Im sorry im confused, what photos are we talking about, if marriage and other photos as a proof of relationship ? Then its alright, did they only ask for biometric or other documents aswell. And when did you send ur application to LVO.
and no you cannot link it with Gckey

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
Im sorry im confused, what photos are we talking about, if marriage and other photos as a proof of relationship ? Then its alright, did they only ask for biometric or other documents aswell. And when did you send ur application to LVO.
and no you cannot link it with Gckey
Not marriage photos- I am the principal applicant for PR IRCC asked me to submit my photo for PR card , I got my DM on Jun they asked my overseas and I received a request for my overseas dependents Biometric ? I did not send my dependents documents to visa office yet am I going to get an email ? to send or how it work?