+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I received letter that my family submit documents to LOV my question is Do my family need to sign in forms and scan then send to me by email or there original signs need to send VO ?

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
Hi. Congratulations to those who got PPR. I was wondering if they also ask for photos with the passport request?
Good question! And it would also help if someone could share their experience on how long the VOs take for issuance of visas (finally!!!).

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi guys may i know if IRCC accept scanned forms/signatures for adult dependent who lives abroad for PR application processed in Canada ?

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
Hi guys may i know if IRCC accept scanned forms/signatures for adult dependent who lives abroad for PR application processed in Canada ?
I have heard about people sending their documents through IRCC webform.
But personally, my spouse was asked by London VO to send originals by post to their mail address.
They did not give the online option to us.

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
I am thinking people whose applications in Ankara VO should be so lucky they send email instead of mail.
and it takes long time to process , imagine if they would ask mail version and how long they would process it.
Maybe they run out of the paper or no printers

• Sad
Reactions: KatbiyaNazi