+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

mugere

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Congratulations very happy for u dear. Plz let me know how much time they take after medical for passport request? And one more things did she bring gold jewellery with her without any declaration or she declared plz guide. JazakAllah
for my spouse PPR came 5 months after medical and 2 weeks after pre arrival services letter

Reactions: Virgono1

Keliwal

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
What is your spouses timeline if i may ask? When did you send the docs to LVO? A complete timeline would me appreciated
The first letter received in January 2021 that dependents file transferred to LVO and to send spouse application forms there.
Biometric letter and supporting documents letter received in May 2021.
All supporting docs submitted in June 2021.

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
The first letter received in January 2021 that dependents file transferred to LVO and to send spouse application forms there.
Your family went to Pakistan for biometric?

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
My spouse was asked to submit passport on 3rd june and get it back from dar es salaam visa office on 21 st june and landed in canada on 28th june 2021 , so this is the end , Total of 33 months of processing (26 months for PR of PA applicant and 7 Months for dependant)
Congratulations! So happy for you :).
Did your spouse land in Toronto? Did she have to quarantine in hotel or at home only? Thanks

Reactions: imadeddin

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Katbiya also sent it on jan 2021 as a matter of fact it was 27 of jan, she already got pre arrival and medical, how come you havent

nsy1980

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
How can i push these guys for urgent processing??my family just got lucky as someone tried to murder my daughter.I really need help i wanna get to my family but I don’t even know to ask for urgent processing from these guys.! My application was sent to dar es salaam and I already sent the requested documents and forms since last month

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
How can i push these guys for urgent processing??my family just got lucky as someone tried to murder my daughter.I really need help i wanna get to my family but I don’t even know to ask for urgent processing from these guys.! My application was sent to dar es salaam and I already sent the requested documents and forms since last month
Sorry to hear that but nobody can reach out to them. I suggest you talk to your MP and they know how to contact them for urgent processing. Book an appointment and provide evidence if you have.

nsy1980

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Sorry to hear that but nobody can reach out to them. I suggest you talk to your MP and they know how to contact them for urgent processing. Book an appointment and provide evidence if you have.
I did contacted my MP so they asked everything they wanted and i gave them everything as proof is everywhere on news so lets wait and see if they can help me to get to my family as soon as possible

Reactions: imadeddin