+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Congratulations to you and your family dear!
Your wife's visa was issued by London Visa Office itself or the nearest visa office? May I know where the passport was sent from? Pakistan?
I also have another question, your spouse landed in Toronto easily? Did she need to show proof of vaccine? Was the proof considered?
I know Canada does not recognize Chinese vaccines. Is she asked to quarantine? At home or in a hotel?
Thanks a lot!
Katbiya khanomm?? Did you got PPR ? Your questions are very veryyyyy interesting :)

Reactions: KatbiyaNazi

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
You wont receive it… they will process and ask for adr, are you a protected person? And did they send the file to LVO or you did??
Yes I’m protected person and I send my family documents like forms and birth certificates to London Visa Office last week . Yesterday documents arrived to them .

Reactions: Ex ツ

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
Katbiya khanomm?? Did you got PPR ? Your questions are very veryyyyy interesting :)
No dear, not yet. Today I see Medical Results received. So it's still good that there is an update.
I am just trying to be on stand by as the moment my spouse get's his visa, we want him to fly bakhair and be with us.
We just cannot wait anymore and I am sure we ALL feel the same :-( :-( :-(.

YousifBreesam

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
Its great brother, but can i ask what was the correspondents the first and the second ones?
First one they requested:

- A copy of your Sponsor’s basis of claim (BOC) forms (RPD.02.01) that your sponsor had submitted to the Refugee Board in Canada at that time of their refugee claim.

- An IMM5406 - Additional Family Information Form completed and signed by yourself.

- A completed and signed IMM5562E - Supplementary Information – Your Travels.

- An IMM5490 - Sponsored Spouse/Partner Questionnaire completed and signed by the principal applicant.

- An IMM5540 - Sponsor Questionnaire completed and signed by the sponsor.

PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP:

- Proof of communication (photos, letters, E-mails, phone bills), between you and your sponsor for the past 6 months.

- A copy of your marriage certificate.

-You have provided no photos of your wedding in support of your application. Please provide at least an additional 10 photos which depicts your wedding and ceremony. You may wish to also send us other photos of you and your sponsor together or photos taken after the wedding

PROOF OF IDENTITY:

-A copy your the passport biographical page PLUS the residence visa of your current country of residence.

- A copy of your birth certificate.

-Proof of status in your current country of residence.

POLICE CERTIFICATES

General Information: Police certificates are required for each country you have lived in for more than 6 months since your 18th birthday.

MILITARY SERVICE:

- Your Military Completion/Exemption Certificate (if applicable).
- Your Military Booklet
- A filled out military table as per the attached form on page 5

second one, they requested:

Military reports again because the first ones weren’t as clear.

I hope this will help you

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
No dear, not yet. Today I see Medical Results received. So it's still good that there is an update.
I am just trying to be on stand by as the moment my spouse get's his visa, we want him to fly bakhair and be with us.
We just cannot wait anymore and I am sure we ALL feel the same :-( :-( :-(.
He will inshaAllah have patience :))))

• Love

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
First one they requested:

- A copy of your Sponsor’s basis of claim (BOC) forms (RPD.02.01) that your sponsor had submitted to the Refugee Board in Canada at that time of their refugee claim.

- An IMM5406 - Additional Family Information Form completed and signed by yourself.

- A completed and signed IMM5562E - Supplementary Information – Your Travels.

- An IMM5490 - Sponsored Spouse/Partner Questionnaire completed and signed by the principal applicant.

- An IMM5540 - Sponsor Questionnaire completed and signed by the sponsor.

PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP:

- Proof of communication (photos, letters, E-mails, phone bills), between you and your sponsor for the past 6 months.

- A copy of your marriage certificate.

-You have provided no photos of your wedding in support of your application. Please provide at least an additional 10 photos which depicts your wedding and ceremony. You may wish to also send us other photos of you and your sponsor together or photos taken after the wedding

PROOF OF IDENTITY:

-A copy your the passport biographical page PLUS the residence visa of your current country of residence.

- A copy of your birth certificate.

-Proof of status in your current country of residence.

POLICE CERTIFICATES

General Information: Police certificates are required for each country you have lived in for more than 6 months since your 18th birthday.

MILITARY SERVICE:

- Your Military Completion/Exemption Certificate (if applicable).
- Your Military Booklet
- A filled out military table as per the attached form on page 5

second one, they requested:

Military reports again because the first ones weren’t as clear.

I hope this will help you
Thank you so much man… really appreciated.. and congratulations once againn brooo

Reactions: YousifBreesam

Virgono1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2018
My spouse was asked to submit passport on 3rd june and get it back from dar es salaam visa office on 21 st june and landed in canada on 28th june 2021 , so this is the end , Total of 33 months of processing (26 months for PR of PA applicant and 7 Months for dependant)
Congratulations very happy for u dear. Plz let me know how much time they take after medical for passport request? And one more things did she bring gold jewellery with her without any declaration or she declared plz guide. JazakAllah

xer012

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hi Guys. Can someone, who received passport request recently, please guide me. Did you received request for photos with passport and if yes how many? I am expecting PPR any day now and would like to be prepared with photos.

Refugeee

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
My spouse was asked to submit passport on 3rd june and get it back from dar es salaam visa office on 21 st june and landed in canada on 28th june 2021 , so this is the end , Total of 33 months of processing (26 months for PR of PA applicant and 7 Months for dependant)
Did she have to get COVID Vaccinations in order to land in Canada?

Polsonlive

Oct 2, 2018
Wow amazing news! Did she have to quarantine?