+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

over a month after test

Rumi64

Mar 21, 2018
Depriving someone of a job because of the name, their credit rating, marital status and race, is against the law.

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
Depriving someone of a job because of the name, their credit rating, marital status and race, is against the law.
Your credit rating can have a significant impact on a job and not at all against the law. Many management jobs require you to prove you can keep your personal finances in check before they hand you the key to their business finances.

Now, to the rest of it, you are correct. It is called discrimination and it is quite against the law.

I am sorry that you are having such a hard time, however, that being said, I also feel that if you try to be more positive more positive things may come your way.

Either way, best of luck to you.

Rumi64

Mar 21, 2018
For a fair treatment towards an immigrant in a so called industrialised country this kind of treatment to always fight against fear, harassment and intimidation for a woman of my age and my kids is a shame for our own self esteem. As we have been brought from overseas and all fought for a better life with peaceful dealings. I really don t know why our past problems must follow us. This will cause us even more to be deprived of a better future than back home.

Last edited:

Rumi64

Mar 21, 2018
Why do you think that my credit rating got bugged? When me and my family came, the money we brought to use here, half of it went back home for husband to repay a car loan quickly due to his quitting of his job back home. And I had to find any type of job very quickly with little pay, but enough with two wages. So the job experience was not the one expected, but completely different so called career with a ghetto life.

Rumi64

Mar 21, 2018
This man is a gros poumon, filled with jealousy of my $11.75 per hour job, filled with tax. Justin Trudeau.

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
@Rumi64 Nobody is holding you back except you. Reach higher, think more positive and you can reach whatever goals you have. If you continue blaming everyone else for lifes' issues you'll never realize what you want and you'll continue in this cycle. That is not a good way to live ones life.

Reactions: Rumi64

Rumi64

Mar 21, 2018
Hello I got notice online CIC for an Oath invitation for 1 pm next week, but I check for Oath ceremony in montreal at that time, they are at 2 pm. Why is the time different to my notice? I will be checking the postal mail this week for confirmation. Is it because that I should be there 1 hour before the scheduled time?

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello I got notice online CIC for an Oath invitation for 1 pm next week, but I check for Oath ceremony in montreal at that time, they are at 2 pm. Why is the time different to my notice? I will be checking the postal mail this week for confirmation. Is it because that I should be there 1 hour before the scheduled time?
Yes that is exactly why. Be there at the time stated in your invite.

ddavidd1

Star Member
May 26, 2018
I passed my test on July 11th-2018 (Scarborough office) CO said wait for Oath Letter and no DM as yet..called the call centre and they said its in verification although that does not make sense because in April they asked for Finger Prints and those were sent and done....Whats the verification again for? Thanks in advance for your feed back

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
I passed my test on July 11th-2018 (Scarborough office) CO said wait for Oath Letter and no DM as yet..called the call centre and they said its in verification although that does not make sense because in April they asked for Finger Prints and those were sent and done....Whats the verification again for? Thanks in advance for your feed back
Don't obsess over the DM status. It's one of those forum obsessions. Just wait for the oath letter which currently might take some months depending on your location.

csang

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
relax. i didnt get DM / oath letter till 5 months after the test.