+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

over a month after test

Rumi64

Mar 21, 2018
Yes, in the provincial gouvernement!!!
I never got a job in any of the governments, neither federal nor provincial, nor private. Whats the use of having this citizenship, rather go back home. Even while growing kids up during the 13 years, they are all turning against me. Because I never got a job to help the family.

CANADIANZ

Mar 30, 2017
I never got a job in any of the governments, neither federal nor provincial, nor private. Whats the use of having this citizenship, rather go back home. Even while growing kids up during the 13 years, they are all turning against me. Because I never got a job to help the family.
With due respect, please do not equate your family struggles with IRCC processing or the previledge of having a Canadian Citizenship.

csang

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
this is getting frustrating. its been IP since Nov 25th. passed the test since Feb 20th.

nothing at all

HS123

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
I gave my test on march 14th in calgary and application is still in process . I was told by the officer that my security check is still pending . Does anyone else got the same response after passing the test ? Also , for my spouse's application ecas changed to DM only after the oath ceremony so I am not replying on DM . Just waiting for oath invite .

SKguy

Feb 10, 2015
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
G i wonder why? you never got a job and provided for your family like you are supposed to and now you are surprised your children are turning against you? You collected government support and now you demand timely and fair treatment by the system. Beggers can't be choosers my friend, for someone who never plans on getting a job, Canada would rather you go back home as well

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
G i wonder why? you never got a job and provided for your family like you are supposed to and now you are surprised your children are turning against you? You collected government support and now you demand timely and fair treatment by the system. Beggers can't be choosers my friend, for someone who never plans on getting a job, Canada would rather you go back home as well
This kind of judgment isn't needed on here - none of us know the OP's circumstances. You don't speak for Canada - so please speak for yourself but leave it there.

Reactions: sylviabenita

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Whether you are working or not has no impact on this process - so relax and wait it out.

Reactions: Rumi64

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
This kind of judgment isn't needed on here - none of us know the OP's circumstances. You don't speak for Canada - so please speak for yourself but leave it there.
I don’t disagree with you, but if OP is going to disparage something people here treasure (citizenship), in a forum about citizenship, they should expect responses like that.

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don’t disagree with you, but if OP is going to disparage something people here treasure (citizenship), in a forum about citizenship, they should expect responses like that.
He didn't disparage anything - he simply said what's the point in Citizenship if he can't get a job. If you choose to read more into it that's fine, that's your choice - but it doesn't mean he should be told to go back home. It's especially not ok to say that's what "Canada" wants. So disagree all you like but try not to kick someone when they're down for no reason.

Reactions: sylviabenita

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
He didn't disparage anything - he simply said what's the point in Citizenship if he can't get a job. If you choose to read more into it that's fine, that's your choice - but it doesn't mean he should be told to go back home. It's especially not ok to say that's what "Canada" wants. So disagree all you like but try not to kick someone when they're down for no reason.
I did not read his post that way. Obviously, I’m not the only one that took his words literally and in a disparaging way.

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did not read his post that way. Obviously, I’m not the only one that took his words literally and in a disparaging way.
Well, that's what he said - so what's your point exactly? If you didn't take his words in a "disparaging way" why did you say "... if OP is going to disparage something people here treasure (citizenship), in a forum about citizenship, they should expect responses like that"?

This constant bickering is brutal.

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
Well, that's what he said - so what's your point exactly? If you didn't take his words in a "disparaging way" why did you say "... if OP is going to disparage something people here treasure (citizenship), in a forum about citizenship, they should expect responses like that"?

This constant bickering is brutal.
I meant I didn’t see in his post where he related not understanding the value of citizenship to getting a job.

Rumi64

Mar 21, 2018
I was not a beggar back home. I came here suddenly my family’s attitude towards me changed and they even recommended me to leave their house, which me and my husband bought and signed together. I felt very lost during the 13 years I have been here, noone helped me. I am 53 years, not even a youth of 28 who recently got married and came here as a new bride. Even my husband families are new here. I really don t understand their evil spirited ways. I will be more than happy to leave this country.