+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OUTLAND approved sponsorship then STUCK in Mississauga ... GATHER HERE ...

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File received = 31st January
PCC and background form uploded on = 24 February
Got SA = 2nd march
We also got email of sponsor approval and file transfer to NDVO.
After 2nd march no update at ol.
I called CIC they said our file is still in mississauga. Its soo annoying no medical request nothing. I don't know what they are doing. On ECAS it shows application in process before it was application received.
Anyone else from January still waiting for medical request???????
Your file is in NDVO. The system call center agents look up info on is not always updated with the lastest info.
Many cases get Medical request late in the process, before PPR.

Cdnpr2017

Dec 31, 2016
Going to post my time line here

Sent app - March 27
Received - March 29
AOR1 - April 18
SA - April 21
Schedule A PCC uploaded - April 27
AOR2 - May 24 (Ottawa VO$
Meds Passed - June 15
Digital copy of app sent back to Mississauga - July 17

Anyone have any idea what could be happening?

Cdnpr2017

Dec 31, 2016
Going to post my time line here

Sent app - March 27
Received - March 29
AOR1 - April 18
SA - April 21
Schedule A PCC uploaded - April 27
AOR2 - May 24 (Ottawa VO$
Meds Passed - June 15
Digital copy of app sent back to Mississauga - July 17

Anyone have any idea what could be happening?

I also did in fact receive emails from Ottawa from agents stating that my app was there and being processed?

APSran

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Your file is in NDVO. The system call center agents look up info on is not always updated with the lastest info.
Many cases get Medical request late in the process, before PPR.
No it must be in mississauga only because NO Knowledgement from NDVO yet.

cmajeau

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/27/2017
AOR Received.
02/15/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
I also did in fact receive emails from Ottawa from agents stating that my app was there and being processed?
Hi I think this happened to one other member here as well.

cmajeau

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/27/2017
AOR Received.
02/15/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Despite how frustrating this is, it's super helpful to know that it's not abnormal and that we are all in a similar situation.
We're coming up on the 6th month mark since our app was rec'd. I'd hoped we'd be approved by now.
It does look like a pattern that a lot of applicants that were supposed to go to Ottawa are just being processed in Miss.

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Despite how frustrating this is, it's super helpful to know that it's not abnormal and that we are all in a similar situation.
We're coming up on the 6th month mark since our app was rec'd. I'd hoped we'd be approved by now.
It does look like a pattern that a lot of applicants that were supposed to go to Ottawa are just being processed in Miss.
What is your time line?

My wife found out Thursday that a digital copy of our app was sent back to Mississauga. I think Mississauga is picking up the slack for Ottawa VO

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
I called CIC again today, was told the application is being worked on in Mississauga, also that background check will be done is Mississauga and only the last steps (visa issuance) will be done at the local VO. Not sure how much of this is correct, doesn't seem like much is since the application still says "Application Received".
did they say that was the case for all new applications or just the ones stuck in Mississauga? Thank you

maq_33

Mar 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
File Transfer...
BGC: 27-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
did they say that was the case for all new applications or just the ones stuck in Mississauga? Thank you
Not something I specifically asked (though I should have), but the person kept talking about how all the applications are unique, etc. I really don't think the call center people know much about the process or can even see many details about the applications.

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Not something I specifically asked (though I should have), but the person kept talking about how all the applications are unique, etc. I really don't think the call center people know much about the process or can even see many details about the applications.
yes they just read the notes on your individual file and I've come to the conclusion no one really knows what the actual procedure is! It's so all over the place for everyone. I just hope we all are united with our loved ones soon.

Reactions: maq_33

Rana.24

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Im also march applicant. After medical received, there was no update about our file after april so i called cic, cic asked me to send background form again and she told me our file is in mississauga and background check will be done by mississauga only. I also submitted background form through web portal and also mailed them few days ago. Still there is no update about our file. I will try to call cic again.

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Does any body know if Mississauga will be doing bgc?

Masonb6888

Jan 9, 2016
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
Feb .06. 2017
Doc's Request.
Oct 10, 13. (Updated PCC, and StatDeca Common-law)
AOR Received.
Feb .23. 2017
File Transfer...
OB570 Stream (stayed in Mississauga)/ Oct 30. 2017 (BGC in progress)
Med's Request
Passed: Mar.3.2017
Med's Done....
Oct. 28. 2016
Passport Req..
Nov. 01. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 22. 2017
LANDED..........
Nov. 24. 2017
Does any body know if Mississauga will be doing bgc?
No Idea. Nice to see more and more people are coming here because they're stuck though. Seems as though it isn't just a one off.
I've read on here in the past that Mississauga processes applications when Ottawa is back logged.

maq_33

Mar 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
File Transfer...
BGC: 27-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
No Idea. Nice to see more and more people are coming here because they're stuck though. Seems as though it isn't just a one off.
I've read on here in the past that Mississauga processes applications when Ottawa is back logged.
Seems doubtful that there would be this many applications stuck, status was probably just not updated, really hoping that is true.