+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OUTLAND approved sponsorship then STUCK in Mississauga ... GATHER HERE ...

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
Wow, I'm gonna try to stay positive lol, actually I ordered my gcms notes and just got them a few days ago,,, and there's a note stating that they sent an email about the transfer on jan 2 2018 , but I never got it, and only on January 29 did ecas show that they started processing the app, still didn't get any request for police certificate or CSQ, , and also in the notes it said that case was held back for cpcm back office pilot program, anyway, I dunno, such a frustrating and weird process, since not 1 is similar to another person's sponsorship application,,,,SMH, now going on the 6th month
I got that note about our application being held back for some pilot program too. I don't know what that means. If you are in doubt about the police certificate and CSQ, email them. You can send them an email at MXICOIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca or a message via the IRCC webform. It will take them a few days to reply to you, but they usually send some kind of generic looking message, even with the request for the police certificates.

jennyanddr

Oct 17, 2014
Montreal
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
I got that note about our application being held back for some pilot program too. I don't know what that means. If you are in doubt about the police certificate and CSQ, email them. You can send them an email at MXICOIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca or a message via the IRCC webform. It will take them a few days to reply to you, but they usually send some kind of generic looking message, even with the request for the police certificates.
Awesome tnx!

May 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
File Transfer...
29-08-2018
Med's Request
20-08-2018
Med's Done....
05-09-2018
Passport Req..
15-10-2018
Hello, could you please tell me how long after your application was under reviewed for the ob570 stream it was transferred to Mexico??