+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OUTLAND approved sponsorship then STUCK in Mississauga ... GATHER HERE ...

EEPost2015

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Ya it's changed with the new application now, there's almost no VO transfer right after SA. CPC M has been requesting all documentation prior to VO transfer for most apps :) I know someone who got passport request within 3 months total and a matter of weeks after being transferred to VO and GCMS notes had some wording around CPC M doing parts of the processing so that could be why they're "stuck" - perhaps they actually are working on them there.
I hope that is the case. In my case also the SA happened the end of May but still no AOR2 or file transfer email. I'm April applicant.

APSran

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hi everyone
Same here with us.
Application received: 31st January
22 nd February: request for PCC and schedule A.
24th February: documents uploaded from our side.
2nd march : sponsor approval and file transfer email.
But after that no email nothing i called CIC they said your file is still in mississauga evrything seems ok have to wait!!
So frustrating applications from march and april got their PPRs.

EEPost2015

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Hi everyone
Same here with us.
Application received: 31st January
22 nd February: request for PCC and schedule A.
24th February: documents uploaded from our side.
2nd march : sponsor approval and file transfer email.
But after that no email nothing i called CIC they said your file is still in mississauga evrything seems ok have to wait!!
So frustrating applications from march and april got their PPRs.
Interesting that you received file transfer email but still your file is in CPC-M!

Sheraton_k

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Seems like many March app stuck in CPC-M N not transferring to local VO.. for me I applied SCLPC inland but they sent my app on May 3rd to overseas VO for no reason. I contacted my MP and he requested they transfer app back to inland rerouted to the appropriate stream becoz that's what I initially selected on checklist. I got new app number recently and guess what I'm still waiting my OWP since March 2nd..

APSran

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
I hope that is the case. In my case also the SA happened the end of May but still no AOR2 or file transfer email. I'm April applicant.
Interesting that you received file transfer email but still your file is in CPC-M!
Yeah but agent said they just assign visa office to your application according to applicant country. But mississauga also make final decisions.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
The trend is:

- You get sponsorship approval
- Within days, they ask for Schedule A (and PCC sometimes, and medical sometimes)
- you either send in MyCIC or use IRCC form.
- Once they get what they requested, they send application to Visa Office.

our applications never reached the 4th step. They got the documents and are in dead silence.
Yes, I understand that. If you see my post above, I know someone who got their GCMS notes. They were at CPC-M for a few months and then got VO transfer. Within a matter of weeks they got passport request. They received their GCMS notes after this. In them, there were notes from CPC M about processing parts of eligibility and BGC. My point was simply that I am questioning if they're actually "stuck" - or maybe they are in fact working on your applications, like the example I just gave. Again, just speculating that maybe things are still moving, you just don't have the visibility to see that - if that's this case, it's definitely a good thing.

Reactions: Masonb6888 and AHC

YURRY178

Feb 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 19,2017
Doc's Request.
Feb 17,2017
AOR Received.
Feb 17,2017
File Transfer...
March 1,2017
Med's Done....
Sep 2017
sadly i have the same situation. Timeline:

Jan 19 app received
Feb 19 linked account
Feb 28 uploaded sched a
Mar 2 SA and file transfer

Got my notes on june 5, confirmed that my papers still in cpc-m. I've asked our MP to check what's keeping it from transferring to VO, he said that its still in the normal processing times, all documents are good and we just have to wait.

Reactions: Cdnpr2017

nursegabo

Nov 5, 2013
sadly i have the same situation. Timeline:

Jan 19 app received
Feb 19 linked account
Feb 28 uploaded sched a
Mar 2 SA and file transfer

Got my notes on june 5, confirmed that my papers still in cpc-m. I've asked our MP to check what's keeping it from transferring to VO, he said that its still in the normal processing times, all documents are good and we just have to wait.
Did you received an email for the file transfer to the respective vo?

YURRY178

Feb 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 19,2017
Doc's Request.
Feb 17,2017
AOR Received.
Feb 17,2017
File Transfer...
March 1,2017
Med's Done....
Sep 2017
Did you received an email for the file transfer to the respective vo?
Yeah, i received the SA and it stated there that they have transferred my app in manila. But ManilA VO did not receiv it until now.

nursegabo

Nov 5, 2013
Yeah, i received the SA and it stated there that they have transferred my app in manila. But ManilA VO did not receiv it until now.
Wow im sorry to hear that. My vo is also manila and recently we received an email that our app will be transfered to manila. Our ecas status has changed from decision made to in process and got the 2nd line wording "we started processing".

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Sponsorship approval ALWAYS states that "once we reach
"
Upon receipt of the completed Schedule A form(s), the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be sent to a visa office for processing. The visa office will be selected based on your relative’s home address and the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act; a confirmation letter will be sent to you when the application is sent to the visa office, informing you of the visa office selected"

As long as you did not get the AOR2, the application is still stuck in Mississauga

YURRY178

Feb 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 19,2017
Doc's Request.
Feb 17,2017
AOR Received.
Feb 17,2017
File Transfer...
March 1,2017
Med's Done....
Sep 2017
The Sponsorship approval ALWAYS states that "once we reach
"
Upon receipt of the completed Schedule A form(s), the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be sent to a visa office for processing. The visa office will be selected based on your relative’s home address and the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act; a confirmation letter will be sent to you when the application is sent to the visa office, informing you of the visa office selected"

As long as you did not get the AOR2, the application is still stuck in Mississauga

Uhm the SA letter and transfer letter i received goes like this

This refers to the app to sponsor a member of the family clas you submitted on behalf of (applicant.

You have met the requirements for eligibility to sponsor. Accordingly, the app for your relative has been transferred to the visa office in manila for further processing. Then goes on ✌

Mine is kinda different from yours but yeah, i did not received any aor2 nor chabges in ecas ( in process or started processing)

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
Uhm the SA letter and transfer letter i received goes like this

This refers to the app to sponsor a member of the family clas you submitted on behalf of (applicant.

You have met the requirements for eligibility to sponsor. Accordingly, the app for your relative has been transferred to the visa office in manila for further processing. Then goes on ✌

Mine is kinda different from yours but yeah, i did not received any aor2 nor chabges in ecas ( in process or started processing)
Oh so you actually received the email saying they sent you app to Manila VO but in reality it is sitting in Mississauga. Stupid question, but did you call them? If you did what did they say?

Reactions: YURRY178

YURRY178

Feb 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 19,2017
Doc's Request.
Feb 17,2017
AOR Received.
Feb 17,2017
File Transfer...
March 1,2017
Med's Done....
Sep 2017
Oh so you actually received the email saying they sent you app to Manila VO but in reality it is sitting in Mississauga. Stupid question, but did you call them? If you did what did they say?
Yes. That's what i thought too coz they told me it has been forwarded. My husband called them, we even asked the help of MP to check why it is stuck there. But the MP called ircc and they told him to wait coz its still under normal processing times and that they dont need any documents as of now. Everything else is good. Well, i guess i'll have to wait. And its frustrating :(

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We know they promised 1 year. However, the application staying in Mississauga means that no progress is being made. A friend of mine sent his app 13 days before me and they got PPR from Cairo VO while I am still in Mississauga.! Joke it is!