24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
HI all,

I received an update today requesting to pay the RPRF fee, and I had received about two weeks ago the biometrics letter (along with the medicals passed). Is this good news?

I still haven't been able to proceed with the biometrics due to the VAC being closed.

And considering the update from yesterday from Canada immigration, does it mean I wont be able to give biometrics until October?

I'm FSW Outland.
It is very good news indeed. My application followed similar trend albeit for me the gap between biometric request and RPRF was only three days! Based on my GCMS notes, when I received the biometric request was when I cleared R10 (document completeness) stage by the first officer. And when I received the RPRF was when the second officer finalized reviewing my file. He put eligibility as MET and criminality in progress since biometric was pending.

The final officer will review your file at some point in the next two-three months. By then, if you don't do your biometric, he will only review and pass your eligibility. Criminality and Security will have to wait till you complete the bio.

camila447

Sep 20, 2018
It is very good news indeed. My application followed similar trend albeit for me the gap between biometric request and RPRF was only three days! Based on my GCMS notes, when I received the biometric request was when I cleared R10 (document completeness) stage by the first officer. And when I received the RPRF was when the second officer finalized reviewing my file. He put eligibility as MET and criminality in progress since biometric was pending.

The final officer will review your file at some point in the next two-three months. By then, if you don't do your biometric, he will only review and pass your eligibility. Criminality and Security will have to wait till you complete the bio.
Thank you!

Here's hoping VAC will reopen soon!

khurram009

May 28, 2020
I posted the same information in other thread as well but didn't get response...
I request all to please have a look on my profile and answer my questions given below...

My profile is as given below.

AOR 28th Jan 2020.
MEP 12th Feb 2020.
Biometrics enrolled 13th Feb 2020.

I didn't get any GU until today. After reading your comments on this forum, I, too, got curious and decided to raise a webform in order to get information about my application. So, I raised a webform on the 08th of June 2020. The response from the IRCC agent for my webform was as given below...

Eligibility: The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
The security background verification has not been initiated.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.

I applied GCMS notes on the same day after receiving the response for my webform to get in-depth knowledge of my application process so that i may take necessary steps if required. I have not received my GCMS notes until today.

I raised a webform again on the 29th of June 2020, and i got the following responce from the IRCC agent today.

Eligibility: The responsible office reviewed the application and documents submitted and determined that you meet the Eligibility Requirements under the class of immigration for which you have applied.
The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.

It seems to me, from my latest webform response, that everything in my case has been passed and merely final decision/PPR email is pending.

But, i have two question.
Why did the officer mention in the last webform response that Your application is still being processed at the case processing centre in Ottawa, Ontario?
Is there something to be worried about?

I wish that all those who have applied for PR may get the golden email soon.

Reactions: rogerEE

daksh1803

Jul 22, 2019
I posted the same information in other thread as well but didn't get response...
I request all to please have a look on my profile and answer my questions given below...

AOR 28th Jan 2020.
MEP 12th Feb 2020.

I didn't get any GU until today. After reading your comments on this forum, I, too, got curious and decided to raise a webform in order to get information about my application. So, I raised a webform on the 08th of June 2020. The response from the IRCC agent for my webform was as given below...

Eligibility: The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.

I applied GCMS notes on the same day after receiving the response for my webform to get in-depth knowledge of my application process so that i may take necessary steps if required. I have not received my GCMS notes until today.

I raised a webform again on the 29th of June 2020, and i got the following responce from the IRCC agent today.

Eligibility: The responsible office reviewed the application and documents submitted and determined that you meet the Eligibility Requirements under the class of immigration for which you have applied.

It seems to me, from my latest webform response, that everything in my case has been passed and merely final decision/PPR email is pending.

Why did the officer mention in the last webform response that Your application is still being processed at the case processing centre in Ottawa, Ontario?

What is your VO?
Are you FSW or PNP?

Reactions: khurram009

daksh1803

Jul 22, 2019
Hi guys,

FSW-O
AOR: 7th Jan
Sydney VO
webform reply says:

- background verification is valid
- security background verification is valid
- criminal is valid too

Application is currently at 97% online, any need to order gcms notes?
No. You are clear. Wait for final PPR.
Btw if you are FSW-O then how can your VO be syd, shouldn't it be Ottawa

Reactions: Mish.man

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019

AOR 28th Jan 2020.
MEP 12th Feb 2020.

According to my GCMS notes, my eligibility was reviewed by a case processing agent and all was positive, then he/she recommend "Review Required by Officer" with "Ready to finalize". No specific document was marked as review required. So I guess it's normal since your application is probably being in queue waiting for the final review of a senior officer before a formal decision could be made. You should not worry!

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020

My eligibility was passed back in March but Criminality is still in progress and security not started. Does this look like a generic COVID related delay or does this signify issues with biometrics not being updated etc. It appears in the GCMS files my biometrics have been received .

timuster

Jun 23, 2020
Hi all, so I submitted a webform and got the following response from the IIRC agent... I noticed that some of you get a response with the exact status - i.e. wrt background & security verifications, etc. I had the following link to submit the webform [link]. Not sure if this is expected. Do you guys think I should submit a GCMS instead? My AOR is January 25th 2020.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Reet14

Jul 4, 2020
Hi guys.
Aor 15feb
Eligibility-reviewing
Medical-26feb passed
Biometrics-2nd march completed
Background check- feb your application is in progress

Till then no updates..it's been almost 5months no status has been changed..
M worried guys..anybody who knows abt this help me..