+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland Application updates Covid-19

Ann7676

Star Member
Aug 1, 2020
Received our PPR just 3 hours ago!!!!!:eek:

Entered EE pool: Januari 2019 (ineligible)
2nd profile: April 2019
NOI Received: 25th September, NOC: 1311, CRS: 428, NOI Accepted: 25th september
Document Checklist Received: 26th september, Document Sent: 2nd October, Document Received: 4th October
File Number: 1st November, Provincial Nomination: 7th November, ITA received: 13th November.

eAPR / AOR: 19th December. FSW-O (COR and citizenship Netherlands)

GCMSnotes 26/7/2020 says Eligibility Passed, Criminality Passed, Security Blank

PPR: 15th october

VO Sydney NS (as far as I know), have to send our passports to London UK.
Congratulations!!! Have they extended your medicine???

Jo1984

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi guys, just found this thread and keen to hear everyone's experiences. We received our PPR on 19th November, submitted all the required documents to London (UK) on 23rd November. You can see my entire timeline in my signature.

Fingers crossed for everyone!

cad12345

Jun 14, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Hi all,

My GCMS had a Recommended Passed with a note mentioned by an agent about pof. I addressed that point with an LOE and some more proofs.
Webform reply when I asked about status BEFORE I sent an LOE and proofs was: "The eligibility review has been met." (criminality/security/medical currently valid)
Webform reply when I asked about status AFTER I sent an LOE and proofs is: "The eligibility verification is currently valid." (criminality/security/medical currently valid)

The second webform I raised was after a month after my LOE. Does this mean my eligibility has been changed from Recommended Passed to Passed?
I have ordered GCMS but its going to take another month or 2.

Thanks in advance!

Megha_1990

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Hi all,

My GCMS had a Recommended Passed with a note mentioned by an agent about pof. I addressed that point with an LOE and some more proofs.
Webform reply when I asked about status BEFORE I sent an LOE and proofs was: "The eligibility review has been met." (criminality/security/medical currently valid)
Webform reply when I asked about status AFTER I sent an LOE and proofs is: "The eligibility verification is currently valid." (criminality/security/medical currently valid)

The second webform I raised was after a month after my LOE. Does this mean my eligibility has been changed from Recommended Passed to Passed?
I have ordered GCMS but its going to take another month or 2.

Thanks in advance!
Did IRCC asked you for additional documents or you just sent them LOE and some other proofs for POF based on the GCMS notes?

cad12345

Jun 14, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Did IRCC asked you for additional documents or you just sent them LOE and some other proofs for POF based on the GCMS notes?
I just sent them those documents upfront without them asking for it

timuster

Jun 23, 2020
Hey guys,

I just got a request letter from the CIC stating:

"As you have resided in the USA for 6 months or more, you must provide a scanned copy of an original FBI clearance certificate."

I had already sent the FBI clearance certificate when I had applied back in January 2020 - my AOR is of January 25, 2020. I know that it has been more than 6 months since my AOR, but is it normal to get a request a second time?