+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*OUT-OF-STATUS* Inland spousal sponsership's + OWP 2018 only

RAMAN2633

Oct 6, 2016
hey guys i have my landing interview scheduled for this Wednesday the 13th march. finally almost done and want to thank everyone for their help. i was also out of status for over 4 years when i sent my application in for those having same issues.
hi
i am out of status and we ( me and my husband) preparing my application. but now i read that we have to submit PCC upfront and i read on consulate general office's website that i need to have valid status to get PCC. i am so confuse and worried. how did you got your PCC.
pls help

RAMAN2633

Oct 6, 2016
I was in same situation, but if you go their with your husband (together) and talk to them that we have to file for immigration, they will give you. They will be bit rude because Canadian Govt. give them hard instructions to avoid overstay of their citizens. They issue PC for me on third visit.

If they dont give you that clearance then you can ask for one letter , and get PC from Passport office in India.
I know its hard time, But you will figure it out. Do not listen Lawyers, they do fraud with people.
hi i am in same situation. and consulate general of india refuse me to give a Police clearance certificate. can you please explain the full procedure to get PCC from passport office india?
thao

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
Need abit of advice I summit my inland spousal with OWP on
June 20
Received AOR July 31
I was out of status for 7 months when I summit my application, now I receive a letter from border service stating I must come to a hearing because I overstayed my Visa in the letter they have the option u letting me stay are order me to leave, any advice on what can happen

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
has anyone done this process without a lawyer? is it achievable? or moreso recommended?
You have posted in your other threads that your fiance' has been without status for about 4 years. Unless you are in a common law relationship with your fiance' (as of right now), you can't do ANYTHING.

You said this in one of those previous posts:
"...would this process be safe for my fiance after we received AIP?"

There is no way to sponsor a fiance'. So, unless you have lived together for at least one year and have strong proof that you both were living together (lease, utility bills, etc., showing both names) you can't even begin the sponsorship process; you would have to get married ASAP to be eligible to submit the Inland Spousal application.

Are you common law with your fiance'?

soosoo1194

Aug 8, 2022
You have posted in your other threads that your fiance' has been without status for about 4 years. Unless you are in a common law relationship with your fiance' (as of right now), you can't do ANYTHING.

You said this in one of those previous posts:
"...would this process be safe for my fiance after we received AIP?"

There is no way to sponsor a fiance'. So, unless you have lived together for at least one year and have strong proof that you both were living together (lease, utility bills, etc., showing both names) you can't even begin the sponsorship process; you would have to get married ASAP to be eligible to submit the Inland Spousal application.

Are you common law with your fiance'?
we recently got married, just waiting for marriage certificate to come in the mail.