+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*OUT-OF-STATUS* Inland spousal sponsership's + OWP 2018 only

Lovejit Singh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Hello Guys,

I request everybody, who were out of status before applying for the Inland sponsership with OWP. please share
your Timelines.

My application is received on 1 March,2018 got AOR after one month. and update PCC + Schedule form.
Still waiting for OWP ?

Thanks

Reactions: Sunny329

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Stop posting links on every thread. You're bringing up old threads and cluttering the forum. One post is enough.

Lovejit Singh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Stop posting links on every thread. You're bringing up old threads and cluttering the forum. One post is enough.

The purpose to post on old forums to ask help from people who pass the same phase , Its not enough to post on one forum - bcz very few people pass through this stage.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
The purpose to post on old forums to ask help from people who pass the same phase , Its not enough to post on one forum - bcz very few people pass through this stage.
No, it's absolutely not. You bring up old and irrelevant posts. Post once, and if people have the same questions, they will answer or contribute. Give them time.

Lovejit Singh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
No, it's absolutely not. You bring up old and irrelevant posts. Post once, and if people have the same questions, they will answer or contribute. Give them time.
You are totally opposing me without any reason, It will not mess up anything .

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
You are totally opposing me without any reason, It will not mess up anything .
I'm not opposing you, it's common courtesy on this forum. Ask other senior members and they will tell you the same.

You say it will not mess anything up but what it does is push other people's post further down the queue, meaning they get missed, because you're flooding older posts to the top, which isn't fair to other members who also have questions.

Post a thread once. It's the courteous thing to do.

Lovejit Singh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
I'm not opposing you, it's common courtesy on this forum. Ask other senior members and they will tell you the same.

You say it will not mess anything up but what it does is push other people's post further down the queue, meaning they get missed, because you're flooding older posts to the top, which isn't fair to other members who also have questions.

Post a thread once. It's the courteous thing to do.
OK, I am really sorry If it affects negatively.
I will not do anymore.

Thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: kcward7

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
If you are out of status when you apply for the OWP, you will not be granted your OWP until you receive AIP (approval in principle) for your PR application.

AIP is currently not being granted until very shortly before the application is finalized (10-11 months in) so you can expect to be out of status and unable to work for almost the entire application process

Reactions: kcward7

Lovejit Singh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
If you are out of status when you apply for the OWP, you will not be granted your OWP until you receive AIP (approval in principle) for your PR application.

AIP is currently not being granted until very shortly before the application is finalized (10-11 months in) so you can expect to be out of status and unable to work for almost the entire application process
Thanks alot

Beautiful39

Jul 12, 2018

I can tell you for sure that that I know someone was out of status got a removal order didnot leave got married 2 years later submitted PR inland application applied for open work permit and got it without having status and shes waiting now for approval on her sponsorship application which seems to be going fine

Reactions: Lovejit Singh

Lovejit Singh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
I can tell you for sure that that I know someone was out of status got a removal order didnot leave got married 2 years later submitted PR inland application applied for open work permit and got it without having status and shes waiting now for approval on her sponsorship application which seems to be going fine
Can you ask him , after how much time his work permit got approved ?

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
Hello ,

My husband has overstayed, and we applied for inland spousal sponsership. Our application got returned due to missing police clearance. Can you please tell me how can we get one? our lawyer said its risky and we have already submitted file second time with letter of explanation. I am too worried . Please help.