App. Filed.......
Augus 2 2018
AOR Received.
August 28
Med's Request
October 27 2018
Med's Done....
November 7 2018
Yes ..and we sent Birthday certificate and all other proofs...
That’s strange. Maybe you will get your aip soon. I don’t know why you have relationship interview.

Reactions: Sid01

Catems

Dec 6, 2018
App. Filed.......
Augus 2 2018
AOR Received.
August 28
Med's Request
October 27 2018
Med's Done....
November 7 2018
Yes ..and we sent Birthday certificate and all other proofs...
I hope I’ll get My AIP soon also and no more further information or request docs. I’m so tired of this....

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
That’s what I’m wondering too having a kid/s is not really a proof of relationship to the visa or immigration officers so sad . I knew married couples no kid together and got approval in less than 9months and another friend of mine with 3 kids but got refused due to lack of proof of cohabitation. So I think the immigration officers are more on proof of evidences and if they ask for additional documents it has to be exceptional to be approved so sad but that’s the way it is. Be strong guys and stay positive!

Catems

Dec 6, 2018
App. Filed.......
Augus 2 2018
AOR Received.
August 28
Med's Request
October 27 2018
Med's Done....
November 7 2018
That’s what I’m wondering too having a kid/s is not really a proof of relationship to the visa or immigration officers so sad . I knew married couples no kid together and got approval in less than 9months and another friend of mine with 3 kids but got refused due to lack of proof of cohabitation. So I think the immigration officers are more on proof of evidences and if they ask for additional documents it has to be exceptional to be approved so sad but that’s the way it is. Be strong guys and stay positive!
Exactly.

Catems

Dec 6, 2018
App. Filed.......
Augus 2 2018
AOR Received.
August 28
Med's Request
October 27 2018
Med's Done....
November 7 2018
Thank u

Prettyjhazz

Mar 15, 2017
Its true our friend got refused too they have a baby together but the officer said the relationship is not genuine.

Catems

Dec 6, 2018
App. Filed.......
Augus 2 2018
AOR Received.
August 28
Med's Request
October 27 2018
Med's Done....
November 7 2018
Its true our friend got refused too they have a baby together but the officer said the relationship is not genuine.
Yes why is that? Isn’t unfair for married have a strong married & faith relationship

Reactions: Prettyjhazz

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
Yeah it’s a sad truth

Prettyjhazz

Mar 15, 2017
Yes why is that? Isn’t unfair for married have a strong married & faith relationship
Yes its genuine but it really depends on the officers how they look at your papers that you sent. Like what other said it goes and depend on the evidence you provide. There are certain factors that may affects the genuiness. Our friends went to interview but still didnt passed so it sad.

Catems

Dec 6, 2018
App. Filed.......
Augus 2 2018
AOR Received.
August 28
Med's Request
October 27 2018
Med's Done....
November 7 2018
On what i observed they dont rely only on the fact that you have kids its how you provide evidences that proved the relationship is real.
Correct. But sucks!

Reactions: Prettyjhazz

Sid01

Mar 1, 2019
That’s strange. Maybe you will get your aip soon. I don’t know why you have relationship interview.
It’s ok .. my only concern is how much delay ..it will be still in one year time frame or no .. coz we have everything genuine .. house kid proof of geniune marriage .. even my kid n wife travelled back home to meet my mother.... the only thing I can think is out of status .. well it is what it is .. what can we do