+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Our virtual hearing is in next 3 weeks - please any suggestion

tirgerone

Star Member
Apr 12, 2022
Our virtual hearing is in next 3 weeks - please any suggestion. we are so tensed please would be grateful if you can suggest or share your virtual hearing experience

thanks in advance.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Our virtual hearing is in next 3 weeks - please any suggestion. we are so tensed please would be grateful if you can suggest or share your virtual hearing experience

thanks in advance.
Go through NDP, BOC and All Evidence you provided. Maintain eye contact with your screen camera, remain Calm and composed. if you dont have an answer right away, you can polite ask to proceed to the next question while you reflect. However, its better to be prepared to provide answers right away

Reactions: Wajd_Canada

Wajd_Canada

Jun 25, 2022
I will add view points along with Simba opinion if he allow this @Simba112

1-Be straight forward and honest with your answers because maybe the court representative will ask you the same question in different ways. be focused.

2-Don't be shy to request of repeating the question if you don't understand it, this hearing you can consider it as future decision of your life in this country, be prepared.

4-Remember all the dates and months that you have mentioned them in your BOC.

5-Answer the questions in straight forward and don't give unnecessary details that will lead to more discussion.

Good luck with your hearing.

Last edited:

Kerr88

Apr 3, 2022

thanks in advance.
Like they've all rightly said, go through your BoC as well as all letters you have supported as support. The member might ask you questions from those letters which happened in my case.
Remain calm and do not panic. Do not feel intimidated by the body language of the Member.
Be straightforward and honest in your answers and hopefully everything will go well.
All the best!!!

Reactions: tirgerone

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
Always reply short and straightforward if you will respond in detail and it is left unexplained so they will have more questions reply to what they ask and avoid long answers as long answers create more questions and don't tell anything which isn't in boc and try to calm yourself and focus...

Reactions: tirgerone

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
with the translator first hearing the question properly before replying as often people start replying before the translator ends. so avoid that and listen to him properly.. If you are willing to reply long answer, reply in parts so it will be easy for him to explain it to the board members.

Jaysonjide

Star Member
Nov 12, 2021
So much pressure and tension at home. We have hearing on Monday in afternoon.
Take some walk around and do some other activities to distract urself of the tension. Revise ur story every night before you go to bed , you can only do ur best and tell ur story concisely.

tirgerone

Star Member
Apr 12, 2022
BOC submitted in July 2021
Hearing date receive in last week of April 26, 2022
Hearing date is August 02, 2022

Last edited:

Jaysonjide

Star Member
Nov 12, 2021
Just perfect your stories and answer your questions as precise as possible.
My Hearing was July 6th, i had covid and didn’t couldn’t attend the virtual hearing. My lawyer showed up and explained my situation to the member and they both agreed on a new tentative date. Last week i got a mail confirming a new hearing date of September 16th.