+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Any idea how long can it take for a file yo be transferred to a local VO from cpc Ottawa?
I am FSW O residing in the UAE.
It doesn't have to, in fact even when PPR is issued it is usually issued but CPC-O and not the LVO.
Simply put, LVO are meant to process other type of visas not including PR and files are moved there in very few cases (as and when required for process integrity) and hence you don't need to worry about it.

Reactions: ammad88

FromFebruary

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-06-2019
Med's Done....
31-07-2019
AOR: June 28
Medicals: July 31
Biometrics: August 14
PPR: December 5

Called 29 November for an update and the call center agent told me that eligibility said recommended passed. And then in just a couple of days it was passed and security was started and finished and I got my Ready for Visa mail yesterday! I sent my two photos to the embassy in Vienna, hopefully they'll sent my CoPR before the end of December so I can do soft landing when I go back to Canada after Christmas.

For everyone waiting for PPR: stay strong, it'll come eventually and things can go fast!

pulkit81

Aug 29, 2019
Marking my attendance here.

PNP-O
Aor - 07th nov, 2019
MEP and BIL - 27th nov, 2019
Biometrics uploaded - 28th nov, 2019

I called CIC today, and was informed R10 is complete, criminality passed, eligibility and BG are in progress.

Also, my file is still at CIO sydney, but CPC ottawa is involved and its not moved there yet.
Not sure what this means. Can anyone suggest?
And does CPC ottawa still suck at processing?

Trinizoey

Star Member
Dec 17, 2019
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-05-2019
AOR Received.
15-05-2019
Passport Req..
30-01-2020
Hi,
Anyone here AOR May 2019 and FSW O

leo.rpa

Aug 13, 2019
Hi guys,

I did not even sleep last night.

I would like to share a weird situation you might help me somehow.

I submitted my PR application last December, 2019.

It was originally being processed in Edmonton.

However, it’s been transferred to Ottawa this week. According to response on webform, the eligibility and criminality have not been initiated; and they are reviewing background check.

I’m sad because all application’s timeline I saw here they have received passed regarding eligibility and criminality before the application was transferred to Ottawa.

Any experience in this regard? Should I be worried why it was transferred without eligibility and criminality passed?

Thank you

Syed Areeb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
Hi guys,

However, it’s been transferred to Ottawa this week. According to response on webform, the eligibility and criminality have not been initiated; and they are reviewing background check.

I’m sad because all application’s timeline I saw here they have received passed regarding eligibility and criminality before the application was transferred to Ottawa.

Any experience in this regard? Should I be worried why it was transferred without eligibility and criminality passed?

Thank you
Dont worry, its good sign that your file is in Ottawa now.. A good Visa office. In covid things are unpredictable you should relax

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Hi guys,

Thank you
Same boat mate,Criminality still in progress anf file from edmon to ottawa transferred last week ,Called yesterday to agent,Still same status and I can see no of applicant with same status from edmonton

Kamalgill123

Star Member
May 19, 2020
All of the applicants with vo Edmonton, now at Ottawa has same status. Don’t know when they gonna update these files.

Akki_akash

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
My status is same as well transferred from Edmonton to Ottawa in May and criminality still in progress others has not started