+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

andygill11

May 5, 2018
Jan applicant ... express entry... out land applicant and not PNP.
I got an email response stating that my file is processed in Ottawa..

Typically how long is the process in Ottawa and have there been cases where they do cross the 6 month timeline?

I have still got 11 days left but no recent updates :(
August 2018 AOR, still waiting :)

andygill11

May 5, 2018
August?????? Did u find out the reason for delay? What about eligibility, criminality and security??
I did, had a review in eligibility in Nov 2018 and my application was untouched from Nov 2018 till March 2019. CIC’s Call center agent sent a reminder email to the officer. Seems to be moving now with eligibility passed and a remed request in June (2 months before previous med expiry).
Hoping for the best.

Reactions: zafontana

omarion

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Hi
My case is same as urs....... Only security is pending.......
Is der a way to call Ottawa vo? If yes, pls provide me also the no. My security started on 24/05 and still in progress.....
I am also interested if there is a way to contact them directly

ankusaxe9

Jan 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Got my PPR !!!
Ontario PNP HCP FSW-O (Indian - Residing in USA)

OINP NOI 14-Jan
OINP submitted 31-Jan
OINP AOR 11-Feb
OINP DIP 21-Feb
OINP Nomination 6-Mar (missed 6-Mar ITA by 30 minutes)

EE ITA 20-Mar
AOR 21-Mar
MEP & BIL 5-May
BIL completed - 13-May (BIL number updated same day in profile but BIL status was always "We need your fingerprints...." and after 13-Jun it changed to "We haven't received your fingerprints". Called CIC and raised webform and every agent confirmed that it is a system glitch and Biometric is just fine)

PPR 4-Jul

Family of 4
NOC 2173
Travel History - USA, Dubai and Philippines (Primary applicant)
No ADRs
Didn't track ghost updates as profile was maintained by Consultant
VO: Ottawa

I wish all a speedy PPR soon

sverman786

Nov 5, 2018
Thanks Andy. I am meeting my local MP today to see if I can get some help on my case.
Seems like I missed an email from CIC dated 25th June 2019 lol. I was asked to appear for interview at CIC-Landings Etobicoke on 10th July. Lets see what happens in a couple of days. Glad I read it on time :p

Reactions: andygill11

andygill11

May 5, 2018
Seems like I missed an email from CIC dated 25th June 2019 lol. I was asked to appear for interview at CIC-Landings Etobicoke on 10th July. Lets see what happens in a couple of days. Glad I read it on time :p
Lol, it's good that you atleast read it within the time frame of 30 days

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
Got my PPR !!!
Ontario PNP HCP FSW-O (Indian - Residing in USA)

OINP NOI 14-Jan
OINP submitted 31-Jan
OINP AOR 11-Feb
OINP DIP 21-Feb
OINP Nomination 6-Mar (missed 6-Mar ITA by 30 minutes)

EE ITA 20-Mar
AOR 21-Mar
MEP & BIL 5-May
BIL completed - 13-May (BIL number updated same day in profile but BIL status was always "We need your fingerprints...." and after 13-Jun it changed to "We haven't received your fingerprints". Called CIC and raised webform and every agent confirmed that it is a system glitch and Biometric is just fine)

PPR 4-Jul

Family of 4
NOC 2173
Travel History - USA, Dubai and Philippines (Primary applicant)
No ADRs
Didn't track ghost updates as profile was maintained by Consultant
VO: Ottawa

I wish all a speedy PPR soon
Congratulations

ivoyager

Dec 6, 2018
Yes, plenty of people have got PPR without ghost updates. However, I don't think they log into their CIC account often to notice the ghost update.

As to what I have observed so far, as long as you are under 200 days, you have very strong chances of getting PPR :) The current trend is now 7 months.

So do not worry too much about not getting ghost update :)
I am now at 208 days. FSW-O Dec 13 AOR.

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
AOR-22nd oct 2018
About to reach 9 months. Eligibility met, nothing else started
Called cic twice after passing 6 months and every time, they put a reminder and told me to call after one month:(
I don’t know what to do now
Its really frustrating and depressing:/

misha851

Mar 22, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-12-2018
Hi, guys!
My AOR is 22 of December 2018. My visa office is... Surprise! Ottawa. Only criminality was passed in February.
Both eligibility and criminality hasn't started yet. The overall number of days comes to 200...
I just wanna ask: "What the hell is going on there?".
Does anyone has any idea or, maybe, some kind of prediction when they are going to start working and eliminate this freaking backlog?

andygill11

May 5, 2018
Hi guys, I just got PPR from NDVO (FSW-outland, Indian Citizen) but I'm currently in the US for 2 months. What should I do?

andygill11

May 5, 2018
ohhh!! i really hope u get it soon !!... is this normal ?? whats the cause of such a major delay in the processing? :(
Thanks a lot MB8489, I just got PPR from NDVO tonight (FSW-outland, Indian Citizen) but I'm currently in the US for 2 months. Don't know what to do now:oops: