+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

Dato

Jul 11, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
August 11, 2020
I'd like to ask a burning question. IS OVO WORKING!!?? even the dreaded Accra office has been raining PPR mails like it confetti. This wait is tiring
Hi Ola, what’s your AOR?

SirFat

Sep 29, 2020
It certainly getting frustrating and annoying. My AOR was on March 5, 2020 and I got an update on August 20. The update says that my eligibility, medical, and every other things have been passed and the final decision says approved but I have not received anything from IRCC up till now. I have made several calls and send several web forms all to no avail.

codeheals

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
It certainly getting frustrating and annoying. My AOR was on March 5, 2020 and I got an update on August 20. The update says that my eligibility, medical, and every other things have been passed and the final decision says approved but I have not received anything from IRCC up till now. I have made several calls and send several web forms all to no avail.
Same frustration.

student888

Jun 13, 2019
Does anyone know how applications get assigned to Visa Offices? Like is there a way to tell which Visa Office your application will be assigned to (before it is)?

Ikepo8

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
15 October 2020
I just got an update that my application is in CPC Ottawa. What’s their processing time like?

AOR-Oct 15 2020

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Hello , Just want to you understand from your experience how is Ottawa processing center in terms of turnover of the applications?

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Does anyone know how applications get assigned to Visa Offices? Like is there a way to tell which Visa Office your application will be assigned to (before it is)?
No guarantee but there are tendencies. Eg CEC usually get sent to Ottawa, PNP are at Sydney, FSW inland can be all over the place - there are many exceptions, of course, but this is the tendency. You can't choose which office to submit to so no point worrying before you even submit.

Reactions: student888