+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

anand.damojipurapu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
Hey Guys..Good Morning.....

Just received update this morning in my application profile regarding Medicals-"You do not need a medical Exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

My AoR Dec 22 19 FSW-O-INDIA

VO- Ottawa.....

Medicals Expired on 17 Dec 20..

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
Hey Guys..Good Morning.....

Just received update this morning in my application profile regarding Medicals-"You do not need a medical Exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

My AoR Dec 22 19 FSW-O-INDIA

VO- Ottawa.....

Medicals Expired on 17 Dec 20..
Hi , i feel my update and your are automatic update after medical expire as per gcms date.

my med expired on nov 14 and nov 15 status changed.

Unless someone can say that someone at vo office does this manually.

anand.damojipurapu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
Hi , i feel my update and your are automatic update after medical expire as per gcms date.

Hi..i dont think so it is an automatic update....because medicals are thoroughly reviewed and extensions are being given......Some applicants are requested to submit remedicals...some were given 6M extensions after review..Some applicants did not even receive an update after expiry of medicals.....For Security and Medicals......there wont be any automatic updates......as far as i know.....there is some activity going on @ Ottawa VO...:)

Canmah

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
Hi..i dont think so it is an automatic update....because medicals are thoroughly reviewed and extensions are being given......Some applicants are requested to submit remedicals...some were given 6M extensions after review..Some applicants did not even receive an update after expiry of medicals.....For Security and Medicals......there wont be any automatic updates......as far as i know.....there is some activity going on @ Ottawa VO...:)

Correct

Reactions: Shahnavazkhan

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa

The officer is notified on the expiry of your medicals, after which he needs to manualy send it to the Regional Medical Officer. It is then at the discretion of the RMO wheather to ask for a re med or provide you an extension. All the best.

Reactions: anand.damojipurapu

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
The officer is notified on the expiry of your medicals, after which he needs to manualy send it to the Regional Medical Officer. It is then at the discretion of the RMO wheather to ask for a re med or provide you an extension. All the best.
I believe that first update is automatic ( change to you do not need medical).

the second update is after approval is granted and the status changes to date xx medical passed ( that is manual)

Reactions: anand.damojipurapu

chyna.ebii

Oct 20, 2020
I'd like to ask a burning question. IS OVO WORKING!!?? even the dreaded Accra office has been raining PPR mails like it confetti. This wait is tiring
I think they are only processing and finalizing PNP, CEC and US FSW, according to the trend on immitracker, all other streams are on hold

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.